1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Little surprise?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by budgetek, May 14, 2019.

1. budgetek

budgetek Gamer

What you guys think will be the little surprise we will get with 1.0 release?
    Me personally I hope for Crew Chief app integrated in the game. Pure speculation, fingers crossed.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Physics BOP changes make little sense Jul 21, 2023
    ACC User Interface A couple of little suggestions Apr 25, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars little Bugs on 2023 Liveries Apr 19, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Little problem today with G920 May 12, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals SF-1000 - a last little bug 1.8.4 Dec 4, 2021
    Screens & Videos Little video review of Ferrari 360 GT by RSS Oct 31, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Just a little presentation Oct 29, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions tracks need to atleast blacken in alittle during longer races. Oct 20, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals little clock icon on commands?!? Oct 11, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions A little balance maybe... Jun 28, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Variable Pixeldensity with Oculus Rift S works (a little) May 20, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Driwer swap little bug May 15, 2020
    ACC Physics maybe this isn't a BoP question or maybe it is - little help pls? Apr 21, 2020
    ACC User Interface Broadcasting hud / issue and a little request Apr 16, 2020
    Online Leagues / Championships room A little website to find online league racing Mar 29, 2020

3. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

Hmmm; selective-distance voice chat ala Arma3's ACRE mod would be novel.

DzelRacing likes this.
  4. MonzterPixel

MonzterPixel Gamer

I definitely think it's a circuit and an improvement in the final graphics.

5. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

Kunos will announce the GT 4 series :cool:

6. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

TrackIR?

Most possibly not.

SYBER1AN and pablito like this.
  7. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

I reckon another licence of some sorts.

8. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Blancpain America :)

9. BoinkTheBeaver

BoinkTheBeaver Simracer

Proper lego racers series

10. Adastros

Adastros Racer

GT2 or GT4, but he might be too big for a free dlc

DzelRacing likes this.
  11. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

A free ACC t-shirt for all the early access backers

DiRTMark, Nmoleiro, F4celess and 5 others like this.
  12. Jakkison

Jakkison Gamer

Ray Tracing and HDR

DzelRacing, Thaar and Lain13 like this.
  13. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

Blancpain America and Asia dlc(s) or IGTC expansion, but that's just wishful thinking...

14. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

G
    r
    i
    d
    g
    i
    r
    l
    s

Levelup1, SYBER1AN, Jack0 and 12 others like this.
  15. tw1st

tw1st Racer

Why believing in a suprising gift? Did kunos announced something in this way?

ohyeah2389 likes this.
  16. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

Online matchmaking scheduled events

17. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

Yeap, something about it on the RD interview from Monza

tw1st likes this.
  18. Day one patch ofc. We are in 2019 :)

Murrica tracks you say? Do want.

ohyeah2389 and Thaar like this.
  19. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Simracer

They never said in that video that we'd get the surprise at 1.0 release.
    It's probably months away, they first need to reveal what it is and my guess is it's content related.

20. tw1st

tw1st Racer

Thanks for the answear! Do you have the video or the time code if the video is in english.

Thanks again!

21. ChivasRx

ChivasRx Racer

LeMans and/or Sebring.

DiRTMark, DzelRacing and Thaar like this.