1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Poll on favourite cars.

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by SimGuy_1, May 10, 2019.

?

Which car is your favourite in ACC?

Poll closed May 17, 2019.
  1. Bentley Continental

4.7%
  2. Ferrari 488

23.7%
  3. Lamborghini Huracán

20.5%
  4. Jaguar G3

7.4%
  5. BMW M6

23.7%
  6. Nissan GTR 2018

17.9%
  7. Nissan GTR 2015

2.1%
  1. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Vote for your favourite car,the one which you enjoy most or you like it because it's fast for you compared to other cars.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Poll: Favourite Track? Aug 18, 2019
    ACC General Discussions ACC Multiplayer - AI Poll Mar 22, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Apollo Racing Club Season 2 | Saturdays at 2100 EST Jul 19, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Poll: Does your league use Dynamic Weather? Apr 25, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Poll of US-region drivers Apr 4, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Sa-Rating Poll [What is your Sa-Rating?] Mar 28, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Apollo Racing Club | NA Based | Regular Events Saturdays at 2100 EST Feb 19, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Poll: Hardest Corner? Sep 4, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Multiplayer race duration preference [POLL] Jul 20, 2019
    ACC General Discussions POLL! Let's buy this game again every year to support Assetto Corsa guys! Jul 20, 2019
    Chit Chat Room F1 Austria poll Jun 30, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Poll Time! Mar 28, 2019
    ACC General Discussions [Poll] Misano: What is your pace? Oct 11, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Hardcore racing expirience(visual and mechanical damage) POLL Mar 9, 2018
    Console Lounge Can't find the thread on the Ferrari's poll (posted yesterday by @ShredatorFIN) Jun 21, 2017

3. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

Merc:D

PiretSS2000 likes this.
  4. fnegroni

fnegroni Racer

Good poll! Remind me I need to test drive all of them!

5. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

I could've added upcoming cars but since we don't know how they will actually drive.I can understand that you don't care how mercedes drives you just love the car no matter what,totally understandable.

6. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Thanks man,Will be waiting for your vote,you only get one choice :).

7. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

I was just joking, but it was't a smart one. Tbh i don't even now wich car i prefer.

8. Oberonone

Oberonone Gamer

Or just wait till all cars are released and then it's maybe more relevant? Assuming it's relevant at all.

9. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

If it's not relevant to you then don't bother mate.

10. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Yea it's a tough choice lol.

11. Kalamede

Kalamede Racer

Yay nissan :D
    And maybe Aston martin when it gets released

Arlo, PiretSS2000 and Son like this.
  12. Lambo hates me :( I love Ferrari anyway.

13. warth0g

warth0g Hardcore Simmer

Wow, I voted for the M6 but didn't actually realize it was the most popular.. I'll change my mind by next week anyway.. the good thing about ACC is that even though there's a small number of cars and tracks, they're basically all great in their own way.

14. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

I think BMW M6 currently Provides best compromise in every type of car characteristics a driver would want plus it takes really talented individual to make lamborghini go faster otherwise bmw will be more safer and the same time quick enough.

15. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Since there is no Toyota I'll bring my own :D:p:cool:

[​IMG]

16. aluraacker345

aluraacker345 Rookie

My vote goes to BMW M6. It's my most favorite car so far, I dont have my personal car, so I fulfill my dreams to take this car on rent from Car Rental 8 Coupons, its a quite good car and I really love to drive it.

17. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

Currently the m6 is the car to go always and everywhere. Still I prefer my lambo, I'm about 1 sec slower in it than the bmw but it's such a funny drive (and not like I could win a race anyway).

Looking forward to the R8, I used to be decent in it.

SimGuy_1 and D.Jankovic like this.
  18. iVG

iVG Alien

Voted 2015 gtr for the Lols :D

Don't think m6 is that much faster than the lambo. Only got 2-3 tenths on zolder but to get the lambo down to under 1:28 I had to make extensive setup changes. It's a nice challenge anyway. What's more concerning is that the m6 is consistently quicker by other cars on tracks that should be the BMW slowest like misano an zolder.

19. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Not gonna lie but i personally like 2015 GTR for that hood/bonnet and sweet looking in-car steering wheel.

20. iVG

iVG Alien

It's like a bus steering wheel especially with my FOV.

21. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Yea it's really surprising to me that i get better times on M6 than ferrari and lamborghini on nurburgring quite easily.Just today i beat my M6 record by 0.100th second with lamborghini (1:55:8xx).