1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

READ HERE About 1.0 multiplayer structure

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Minolin, May 8, 2019.

1. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Why are we on page 52 of a thread that started with

? :D

I hope we can agree on: let's talk after I've drawn the picture of our immediate plans (no promises though, but hopefully with 1.0), have a look at the situation and talk again. It's totally valid to mark a few options to be available, and if you (all server admins) see the need for options, we'll start to put them into the UI+"advanced options" preferences.

2. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Currently its all hypothecial on our end as we have no idea what is in v1. Im sure some admins will let you know what they think once we see what is and isnt available. ;)

R. Iván, Coanda, Rolz and 1 other person like this.
  3. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

If finally achieve that, you'll be able to touch the stars

4. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

In one week this thread has achieved one fifth of the posts the Generic Discussion thread has (opened almost one year ago).

Bonkers.

5. dave81983

dave81983 Racer

Doesn't that show the weight of feeling. Ignore all the controversy about misleading etc. Ultimately it's clear that a lot of the community want scheduled racing and hopefully kunos will take note for future development.

6. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Scheduled racing means a fee of any sort.
    How much are you willing to pay monthly?

7. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

It just shows how f'd up people are and as soon there is drama and possibility to try to ruin somebody work and on what people worked so hard for... they are right there to talk sh*t and to try to ruin it...

mikendrix, vanveen, jaxx_za and 3 others like this.
  8. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

Here we go again... <facepalm>

9. dave81983

dave81983 Racer

I don't see why a fee is required but if it is I would happily pay a few dollars a month ( that's enough to rent an entire server so it should be more than enough for this).

Alternatively they could sell an annual pass or something. Again I would be happy to pay

SlimCharles likes this.
  10. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

The inmmediate I think is to have an option for schedule races at a specific time of day in every server creation. I Think that's a start point. Then players can create a server that resets the event each hour. The consecuence is the racers know that server if it's regullary online everyday and also know the time races start and then can go 5 minutes before the session. The whole sense of scheduled previsibility for participants changes the overall online experience. Serching in a list of servers with ongoing sessions is always the worst solution. If every server schedules races randomly every hour of day and also every hour and a half, is always more profitable to wait 15 minutes on single player knowing a online race is gonna start than speculation in a server browser.

The clock it's needed here and in the end blancpain series is sponsored by a watch brand. Maybe the answer is in front of our noses waiting for us to see it ;)

Last edited: May 15, 2019
    mkotechno likes this.
  11. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

I'm sure everyone has a different opinion regarding that fact.

12. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

How on earth someone that already paid for the game, and is still playing it and showing up in the forums to give the devs clear feedback, is exactly "ruining the work" of anyone?

We are making a society of people so weak that words (not even insults) hurts them.

People have different opinions, oh no, the horror!

Luatz1 likes this.
  13. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

Too much meme on internet those days... In fact a little bit of a kindergarten it becomed

14. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

I would also pay, and I can't believe I'm about to say this, but with ACC Kunos should try to provide a service, not a product; ACC is just the framework for the service.

mr Switchblade likes this.
  15. I didn't think 1.0 was going to be a cross-play platform title? My worry is for the 1.0 debut and the PC driver population after the first few months of its inception.

16. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Now it's taken 53 pages for me to find something I 100% agree with you on. I get your point regarding society and the PC mad world we live in... Anyway back on topic as I have already had enough warnings this week :confused::D The issue now is and I said this 30+ pages back everything from both sides of the fence has been already said 100 times over... What is the point of repetitive regurgitation...?

Last edited: May 15, 2019
    Arlo likes this.
  17. JDuvel

JDuvel Gamer

It's 2019 people, i'm fed up of having nothing of meaning to do in sims unless you join a league, and even that has major drawbacks because of how much time and effort it requires for all involved.

If sims don't catch up with the rest of the gaming industry soon, i'll be off for good. Been playing csgo for years now. All i want is a similar reason to play (ranked MM) in a sim, but it just never happens. Don't care why (money, scale), it's a waste of the genre, has been for a decade now.

Majory let down, and i'm surprised it's kunos who has done this. Would have put money on it being any other sim dev tbh, hence why i bought in at the EA stage.

Just wow.

surtic86, Lathander and TheBoss like this.
  18. This is the typical case where the rumor was stronger than the official version.

Isaacz93 likes this.
  19. Achokaracho

Achokaracho Racer

No, PLZ no scheduled racing, that's the reason why I've left iRacing.
    I've not enough time to wait 1-2h until a race starts, as in iRacing GT3.
    When I come from work,I want to play online, I don't need iRacing 2.0
    It's no iRacing simulator, it's a waiting simulator

20. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

Why not both? Scheduled and servers?

anthonylroy likes this.