1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Spa server sighting!

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by ChivasRx, May 15, 2019.

1. ChivasRx

ChivasRx Racer

Was just online and there wasn’t much going on. I went all the way down the server list and to my surprise I saw this at the very bottom.

Attached Files:

bgil66, XettMan and tw1st like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Don´t receive CP, V1.6.6, EU-Server, SPA 18:30h CET+1 Dec 26, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Server Spawn Locations Apr 30, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Terrible fps during qual on CP server, Spa. Jul 21, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Server log issue? please look. last update server is spamming huge logs Nov 27, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Spanish Discord Server! Nov 14, 2018
    Chit Chat Room NEW GT3 Server SPA 10 LAPS is up and running, search for acvr-uk Mar 14, 2017
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Ac server on windows, no car with address super spam. Oct 3, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Problems opening server v1.2 - spanish and english Aug 7, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Server spam in chat Mar 23, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Ac server error spam Feb 16, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Blacklisted from gcracing spa server. Jan 28, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Cant join guid server [trailing space in guid entry] Dec 12, 2014
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Multiplayer server name spam - guys, this is ridiculous... Aug 28, 2014
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Mismatch upon "joining" server + packet spamming Jun 22, 2014
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues DONT SET MORE PEOPLE ON SERVER THAN PITSPACES May 9, 2014

3. Stepy

Stepy Racer

Did it work ?

4. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I see it too. doesn't work... wtf?

5. ChivasRx

ChivasRx Racer

I tried. It did go to the track map with a lighter grey background, but sadly I was returned to the server list. Two weeks and we’ll be there.

Coanda likes this.
  6. Stepy

Stepy Racer

I see theres 4 ppl in it now.

7. ChivasRx

ChivasRx Racer

Test server for devs? Minolin, Aris and Lord Kunos are probably dicing it up! Lol

XettMan and D.Jankovic like this.
  8. baakstaff

baakstaff Racer

It's also possible (as in it starts up) to set up a server for brands hatch, but the result upon trying to join is the same: grey loading screen before bouncing back to the server list.

Other tracks (catalunya, silverstone) just immediately crash the sever program

9. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

You can't enter a track if you didn't downloaded all its content : textures, etc
    So it's impossible to play on a track didn't released yet.

10. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Someone hack in:p

11. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

You can set up a server in all the tracks, but you can only enter the available ones. First time I tried was when 0.7.2 got out, so it's nothing new

12. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

13. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

ya appearantly the error message slipped away with the 0.7 release :-/ Server should check if you set up a track that is not contained in the client, and print a corresponding message.
    Looks like it takes time to unregister on a crash during the loading screen, but I can confirm I was the first one to ever join this server. So sadly we didn't "forget" to remove Spa from 0.7, sorry ;)

Dookie, Madsen and sps_for_race like this.
  14. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Still waiting on that photo of 60 cars grid on spa :oops:

PiretSS2000 likes this.
  15. Coanda

Coanda Alien

[​IMG]

16. martcerv

martcerv Alien

No you forgot to add it. :rolleyes::D