1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Come on! Kunos! No Official Matchmaking system?!

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Lathander, May 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lathander

Lathander Rookie

Sorry for beware this late. but I'm shocked from hearing news from GamerMuscleVideos on Youtube.
    Are you serious? will you follow Project Cars2 case?

The aspect that I really expected that ACC could play like GT sport and iRacing.
    I wished ACC is the GT3 focused iRacing. I love your work that updated so far. Latest update of ACC was so great! I love all aspects. I love the top quality of its game that shown so far.

However without proper official, scheduled matchmaking system.

It could NEVER be My Main Sim Racing Software.

Please Kunos you should choose either open mod system like original AC or do strict mod system like iRacing.
    otherwise this game cannot be succeed among sim racers. maybe lite user play it a lot but there will not be much heavy users. There will not have many competitions by that cause. I'm very certain that Endurance race will die very soon. You should think about Why there are no many sim racers who play project cars multi player as major. They had done almost same thing as you are planning to do. Of course ACC's physic, sounds, recreation of GT3 cars are much better than PC2. But user doesn't choose game only by that aspects. And PC2 has variety classes but they had failed at that part.

I agree, your game is great, therefore many sim racer would buy it. and They will have 'TRY' it. But for longevity? I'm very skeptical. I think that decision is stupid. you could ruin your masterpiece by that. Please consider it one more time.

quizmaster likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer [0.7.2] Kunos Official # 1 - Frozen May 9, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Kunos official #02 server issue Mar 24, 2019
    ACC General Discussions How try the private official test server by Kunos. Mar 20, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Any official word on modding, both for ACC and Kunos moving forward? Feb 21, 2018
    Suggestions Include SimRacingSystem as official Content and Add Official Kunos Competitions Jun 5, 2017
    Suggestions Kunos logo or watermark for official content in GUI Sep 28, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Official Kunos Stance on Vive? Feb 23, 2016
    Chit Chat Room "kunos now allowing conversions of official assetto corsa content into rfactor 2." Nov 1, 2015
    Liveries Questions to kunos regarding official skins Nov 23, 2014
    News and Announcements Kunos announces new license: alfa romeo officially revealed! Jun 24, 2014
    Screens & Videos Kunos Vista + Printable (unofficial) Cover & Label Dec 19, 2013
    ACC General Discussions Aristotelis Vasilakos moves on to new adventures from Kunos Simulazioni Jan 12, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer The New Standard - Kunos Lobby down (every weekend) Aug 13, 2023
    ACC Physics Kunos, what are you doing to the BOP? Jul 22, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Kunos servers down every day now Jul 18, 2023

3. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

There is 1k post about this topic, so Indeed you are a bit late.

4. ChivasRx

ChivasRx Racer

Could someone close this please?

Aseeth, mikendrix, jaxx_za and 5 others like this.
  5. Lathander

Lathander Rookie

my apology, I will post this thread to original post then, Could you leave me a link for that post?

6. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

Inb4 locked thread

7. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

8. Coanda

Coanda Alien

9. john oliver

john oliver Simracer

why? it's true kunos have let us all down. guess you're happy whatever they do hey? they can do no wrong lol.

10. Coanda

Coanda Alien

All? Didn't let me down...

jaxx_za likes this.
  11. john oliver

john oliver Simracer

i think this sums it up well
    it's nice you have low standards, hard to let you down that way

12. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Surely 1 thread is enough, or you think ideally have as many threads on one topic as possible.

13. john oliver

john oliver Simracer

if thats what it takes for kunos to get it together then what ever

14. martcerv

martcerv Alien

@kevin.maatman will agree as he likes to be a full time babysitter of the forums.

15. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.