1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap Challenge #128 – “The forgotten supercar.”

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Totall Wrytoff, May 12, 2019.

1. Chaos_Chris

Chaos_Chris Hardcore Simmer

So frustrating, tried with the set up above, pootled around the 90 degrees in 2nd at 60 but just can’t hold onto the front end to get around scarperia. It like driving on ice. I love the challenges and the less tinkering generally the better but this totally exposes my driving inability:(
    One more go ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

Emmanuel Tubbiolo Hardcore Simmer

Well done. You did it..

LXM323, Totall Wrytoff and Lewisxbone like this.
  3. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

Did you try adding a good bit of toe at the front? Maybe before you start the hotlap, there is options where you can add stability. Maybe start with 30-40% and as you feel more comfortable go down 10% to eventually have 0% to get a more realistic experience. It has to stay enjoyable.

4. F1415182235

F1415182235 Hardcore Simmer

2:07.118 - X1
    [​IMG]
    Did my best to upload a clean lap video. Definitely room for some improvement, though.

Last edited: May 16, 2019
  5. F1415182235

6. DriverModFTW

DriverModFTW Hardcore Simmer

Improvement

20190515_211137.jpg

7. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Oh I do so love Mugello, still figuring out how to drive this car though, and just to get the rest of the excuses in early.....
    Currently wearing the wrong shoes and still not got camera position right plus using not all rotation on wheel so steering a bit too twitchy

:D

Ah, ok, time for the time then... I'm pretty sure I could get perhaps up to another second with a bit of a practice, perhaps tomorrow eh! Time for an online ACC race instead..

2.07.734 Leif PC

upload_2019-5-16_19-33-19.png

8. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

Oh f##k....after a month of solid GT3's in ACC I'm ill equipped to drive this thing! Nice combo though so I'll try and drag out a time that's not too embarrassing.

Not driven Mugello in AC in ages, I noticed that all the track side lights were flashing green, have they always done this or is it this some wizardry of the shaders patch?

9. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

Brilliant video. Very nice approach. I think I am overdriving the car. It gives me ideas.. will try tomorrow or Saturday.

10. ddsmak

ddsmak Hardcore Simmer

11. F1415182235

Just so you know: that's one of the only clean laps I had with this car. So many spinouts and running wide into walls or gravel traps.

12. Biner

Biner Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    2:08.524 PC
    IMG_0222.jpg
    Finally broke into the 8's. Thx to @F1415182235 for video...big help in terms of demonstrating smooth/fast style and good lines. Not far from the 7's...doable!! Staying with the yellow horse.

Attached Files:

13. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

noticed this too - i am sure they didnt flash in the past. so shaders patch seems to be guilty ;)

Totall Wrytoff and DonZmeuheu like this.
  14. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

Jeez....those guys are genius's

15. DonZmeuheu

DonZmeuheu Hardcore Simmer

I noticed that too;) and I can confirm that these Lights works perfect. I had a few days ago a online Race in SRS with the Lotus Evora on Mugello. Everytime when there was an accident or something the lights will flash immediately from green to yellow:) shaders Patch and SOL are in my Opinion more than just mods. It transform AC to AC2. Absolutely amazing. Fast times by everybody here so well done guys. I hope I find some time next week to do a few laps in the next challenge;)

16. LXM323

LXM323 Simracer

XB1

i can definetly tell that i am addicted to this WHC. I thought all week of your times on this lap. I even drove 100km on thursday just to set a reference time(2.10.0 :( ) ... had a pretty difficult week but tonight managed to relax myself into a 2.09 time... :D. Congrats to everyone for the times... lots of great times. I think i can earn tomorrow 1s but this is about it. i am not even sure about the settings yet. Nevertheless, Love the track.. love the car... just feel bad that i dont have the thurstmaster shifter :(.

Attached Files:

17. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

2.04.935 - Andy-R - PC
    20190517221527_1.jpg

Peggy11, Totall Wrytoff, LeiF and 9 others like this.
  18. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

I was trying to find something funny for that time but I have no words. Brilliant.

Totall Wrytoff and Lewisxbone like this.
  19. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Evo gears and longest final drive is the way to go I think :)

20. F1415182235

I NEEED to see a replay of your lap. I'm struggling for 2:06 yet you skipped that and 2:05.