1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione 1.0 Discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Rolz, May 14, 2019.

1. In Texas, USA so about 11am release time... I'm just planning to get home, start the download, put kids to bed and do an all-nighter on Wed 5/29.

US folks - hope you plan to be online that night.

mbayenh likes this.
  2. ▣ HiTzz

▣ HiTzz Gamer

Im basically acc fanboy, im checking acc reddit, forums and kunos twitter, i have played acc for 90h so far but im not going to take day off for acc. Im not THAT into it

3. Turk

Turk Alien

You broke ACCs heart, it's totally into you that much. :D

▣ HiTzz and Son like this.
  4. never play on release day! ;)

5. dek

dek Racer

No go for me.:(

6. Arpadian

Arpadian Racer

I will play it on V1 day but just alone, testing the new cars and getting to know minimally spa

cobrettee, Arlo, Son and 1 other person like this.
  7. Arpadian

Arpadian Racer

just noticed i typed minimally instead of intimately

razer1301 likes this.
  8. Bogies

Bogies Gamer

i took vacation just for acc :D so they better not delay the launch :D

Skaven Zverov and KmikzPat like this.
  9. Turk

Turk Alien

Well, now I'm convinced it's definitely going to be delayed. Why would you tempt fate like that? :p

10. Bogies

Bogies Gamer

Don't you even say these blasphemies thing :D I will go mental if it gets delayed to end of the next month or something.
    Man gon have a mental breakdown, might end up running naked on the street and scream random thing :D

PiretSS2000 likes this.
  11. fnegroni

fnegroni Racer

I booked the whole week off coincidentally with the launch of ACC... 'coincidentally' I must point out...

natloz76 and Bogies like this.
  12. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I'm retired :cool:

My ACC party jam will kick off like this...

Intro skip 1:35+

KmikzPat and Rolz like this.
  13. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Simracer

It will release around noon on the 29th where I am so no point in taking Wed off. I'm taking the next day off tho ;)

Rolz likes this.
  14. Adastros

Adastros Racer

and take your wifes off too

Lawndart and Coanda like this.
  15. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

Whait a second We are in 2019 ¿who is working anymore those days?

Strawberry, Bogies, Coanda and 2 others like this.
  16. ChivasRx

ChivasRx Racer

I will be working on release day. I’ll be working on me Porsche setup at Spa!! :D

Bogies, R. Iván and Rolz like this.
  17. Coanda

Coanda Alien

maybe I can take her for a sneaky drive and drop her off in the bush somewhere. Not too far, maybe just in a 10 km radius :p:D

Adastros likes this.
  18. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

We should take selfies of ourselves taking to the track for 1.0 and post them with a thumbs up:)

Rolz likes this.
  19. Adastros

Adastros Racer

or just...
    [​IMG]

natloz76, Freddie Seng, Turk and 4 others like this.
  20. Skaven Zverov

Skaven Zverov Simracer

Luckily, i am on vacation next week, so....perfect! Can't wait to try some of new cars :)

R. Iván likes this.