1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

DOCS About Matchmaking feature in ACC

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by AC Support, May 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Tracks work fine, but night+rain do not. It's a bit more complicated*, but in certain scenarios it atm does the opposite, so your findings read plausible.

*complicated: I tried to make the "50%" not like "I prefer a bit of night/rain", but "I don't care" - and when you move the slider left and right, corresponding servers gain weight

XettMan likes this.
  2. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

There seems to be a bug right now, try setting rain and night to 100. Check the MP support forum for more info.

Edit: Ninja'd by the man himself ;)

XettMan likes this.
  3. Zanza21

Zanza21 Racer

Funny o_O

4. Sascha H.

Sascha H. Gamer

Why is that funny? It is expected to work as it should based on your overall rating allowing you to join servers that best match your skill.

LeDude83 likes this.
  5. Rolz

Rolz Alien

just hope this auto join button takes into account some sort of ping restriction... I really wouldn't want to join a server if my ping is over 250ms to it... lets hope that filter option is available like the track option :)
    (As an Aussie all EU servers are easy 300+ms)

Wolf WolfZ and martcerv like this.
  6. Minolin

You mean "LATENCY"? Just increase, if you want to be more restrictive (which is probably a good idea for all abandoned regions)

After_Midnight, Coanda and Rolz like this.
  7. Rolz

Rolz Alien

cool, will try... I think I was reducing and seeing nothing, will try increasing... thanks mate!! :D

8. Minolin

Yes it's meant in a "LATENCY as a thing" weight. I guess the sweet spot is when you start to see *very* good servers with ~3xx pings, but usually fall back to the local ones. A 100% weight may be a bit too much, but that depends on your region and how you weigh ping vs. action

Wolf WolfZ and Rolz like this.
  9. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Wicked band. Nice choice mate :cool:

Regarding the extremely complex and hard work Minolin has done here. It's greatly appreciated and from what I can see the quality of racing has gone up massively. That in itself deserves a pay increase or at least a nice little bonus. I don't think I have come across one random driver doing deliberate dumb sh!t. Just about each race in AC there were multiple d!ckheads doing crazy things. Oh I tell a lie, there was one fool and he parked his car on the braking mark. Not bad considering how many months I have been driving MP. Unfortunately for me and it is only due to my location all filters will be set to zero. Don't take it personally yeah ;) Top work mate :cool:

In a few years time when the Kunos team is burnt out and feeling uninspired I recommend a lengthy trip to Australia to soak up the sun, beautiful beaches, beers, relaxed lifestyle and whatever other sights tickles your fancy :eek: Oh and whilst your downunder bloody map every track, team & driver for a real full blown Aussie Supercars tittle :D The greatest touring car series in the world! We get no bloody love down here :mad::cool: And even though we have plenty of Italians here you cant call it "Competizione", unfortunately you need something more bogan than that :D

Last edited: May 21, 2019
  10. LRM

LRM Simracer

Let's drop them to the low priority/temporary ban for leavers like in dota or rocket league. :p

Good to see solution from kunos to make the multiplayer more intuitive.

Any kind of ranking planned to motivate players @Minolin ?

LeDude83 and david m like this.
  11. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

We had 8 months without any "Quickrace" or "Matchmaking" thing and nobody complained.
    Now the release is next week there is this big questions about Matchmaking, and how to join a race we would like... o_O

We have filters, then a list, and we choose what we prefer.
    Seriously? Is this really a problem ?

12. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

I'm going to play ACC regardless, but I would like a few more answers and I just think it's kind of sad that they keep dodging the serious questions (check page 1), but maybe that's corporate pulling the strings?

PiretSS2000 and Son like this.
  13. R1-Limited

R1-Limited Racer

14. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

mikendrix likes this.
  15. Zanza21

Zanza21 Racer

Yep ofcourse, but just because we hate PR...i dun't even get the medals for it to be safe o_O...and shame on my 2 friends racing there...

I guess it depends on how much i downranked it, but still if i pushed a quickjoint button i prolly should not whine too much except for 0% sliders, everything else should fall under the need to find an active pre race server, if needed, even SA i suppose ? Hard to say, i'd say nope...but i wudnt click that button often either...

Wud be nice to have an SA filter/slider btw, for the server list, i often find myself browsing for them lately.

16. Coanda

Coanda Alien

chksix and sps_for_race like this.
  17. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

She’s a dirty girl just like the Lambo:p

chksix, Felge Schneider and Coanda like this.
  18. Tim Wilson

Tim Wilson Simracer

19. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

I still see nothing that prevents this game to be "Assetto Corsa Sunny Spa 24/7" simulator.

So I will wait until a subscription model is announced in 2020 (when MP is already a graveyard)

PiretSS2000 likes this.
  20. Erik Frisen

Erik Frisen Gamer

I know I will use nothing but quick join with 100% emphasis on CLEAN racing. Everything else secondary :)

Also I don't understand why people thought this game would have scheduled races like iracing. It was never advertised or even mentioned. I just think there was some confusion to what the whole "competition" aspect of this game was going to look like, and then people just started assuming things. Anyway almost time for release can't believe we're finally at this point

LeDude83 likes this.