1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

READ HERE About 1.0 multiplayer structure

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Minolin, May 8, 2019.

1. moneypizzle

moneypizzle Racer

Quality of Life or the perceived quality of an individual's daily life, that is, an assessment of their well-being or lack thereof. This includes all emotional, social and physical aspects of the individual's life.

2. nono wait. everything depends on next year Sro egts and other leagues.
    I see in ir they often use gt3s.
    Let's see.

3. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

You mean nobody will come back to see the new tracks, cars and other gimmicks? Well we'll see.. ;)

Coanda, chksix, Aseeth and 16 others like this.
  4. david m

david m Racer

I have spent many years playing games (simracing like is named in these times) is evident that IR marked a before and after for his way of reproduction and the online system that is used, but it cost money,a lot more than any other simracing game.

I really think that any actual simracing game hasn't to have as objective to beat IR, it's a different league...and I don't say it in the way that IR is better, simply it's different and what iracing offers it can do it because it costs what it cost. IR has a lot of things that are a lot less detailed then ACC and in the opinion of lot of players probably also worse FFB and simulation physics, but this in the end is the eternal debate and really is irrelevant because everyone will have their opinion about it and the absolute truth in this issue does not exist.

I'm very confident (and probably kunos guys also are very confident) that what KUNOS has created with this ACC will be a fantastic game (simulator!!) with a lot of new things . Things that others wil try to replicate .
    All this rating things are very well planned in ACC, and it will work. Of course is different of irating and SR of IR but we will see how works after some time... . but probably this new rating system that ACC is implementing can be better solution than irating/SR.

The rating system that ACC is implementing seems very studied and elaborated and I really think it can become in a mark of before and after (as IR in many areas when it comes out in 2008)
    It will be absolutely fantastic if this rating system that ACC is implementing come with some type of general ranking to see how everyone is doing . At the end of the day everyone here want to be competitive and compare to others. we love stadistics,we love competition, and we love to have data, to know in what position we are and all of this stuff. And with all this data of ratings of everyone, i t will be a great loss to not having good rankings of where each one is compared to the other players

Last edited: May 22, 2019
    Aseeth, Freddie Seng, Gunja and 4 others like this.
  5. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

There are racers who do not play ACC regularly despite they already own it?:eek:
    If I could I would play ACC everyday.:D

6. henkjansmits

henkjansmits Simracer

Yeah technically that might be true but if there are 20 pro drivers and 2 proam it's not an interesting race.

You know the useful part of this classification stuff though? Race in unrated server, but look at the license plate of the guys before and behind, if it's not am that means "high SA these guys are not likely to kill you". It's like a proxy for just seeing everyone's SA.

XettMan likes this.
  7. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

So Kunos is going to sell only a handful of copies full price after release. Because everyone interested already has one. That's quite a claim :p

Coanda, martcerv and Gunja like this.
  8. Pretty sure people said the same thing about AC. (that being said I don't think ACC will get anywhere close to AC numbers)

Raklödder and LeDude83 like this.
  9. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

Be carefull, that license plate doesn't work completely for now

10. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

Just using my very few friends on steam and, much more significant, the players I know from simracing leagues, I’m positive that at good number of those will eventually buy ACC and will play it online once released (out of EA).

I know a few that bought ACC and not even tried it once and some more that only run it once or twice to check it out, let alone going online.

In fact, of those I’m referring to just a few are willing to buy a sim before it’s released (during EA) and quite a few only buy it after some of those with who they race with give some feedback about it.

11. if acc will be released in next gen consoles... you all mistrustfull eretics will change your mind!
    here we have the fortnite of simracing!

henkjansmits and david m like this.
  12. Console version has to be in the plans; cross platform play would be great.

micki9393, Gunja, Turk and 2 others like this.
  13. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

UI looks console ready since beginning of ea.

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  14. and UE4? is it helpfull?

15. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

And I really whish it stays that way, it's very handy with a Dpad on the wheel.

Arlo, PiretSS2000, LeDude83 and 2 others like this.
  16. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

Probably not, but ACC has a great appeal for those keen of online leagues/championships and special events, like 6h, 12h or 24h races and to make use of drivers swaps, for both, championships and special events.

17. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

man it can really be seen you are new around these forums :D

All of this you are saying has been discussed long time ago...
    Yes ACC is niche game and yes it only has 1 class of cars (for now, we dont know what future can bring us)
    but you also have to realise not everybody likes early access games. And people rather wait on finished product before they start playing.
    have couple of buddies on steam that are doing exactly that..

as for the UI its simplified and also mentioned by devs that they wanted WHEEL users to control the menu easy with their wheel buttons (so they dont have to have keyboard and mouse in reach when they are in the rigs), thats why we got this menu...Not just because its CONSOLES ready. And also devs are constantly underlining the fact that their full focus is on PC version (same was with AC early access started 2013 only in 2017 when PC version was stable they released the Console version) 4 years after!! Now i do not expect it to be the same for this one since Unreal engine is good with everything and porting stuff over so it will make their life`s easier whenever they choose to port the game over)

Adastros, Arlo, Luis Branco and 3 others like this.
  18. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

2 years longer member than you.;)
    I just stated what casual players will state after their first experience with ACC.;)

And UI is a big step backwards in comparison to AC, where each control could be adjusted on PC.

PiretSS2000 likes this.
  19. Si.

Si. Simracer

If that’s the DrivingItalia server then it’s true it seems to have improved, just don’t go near it on a weekend afternoon, I think that’s when all the wreckers come out to play!

XettMan likes this.
  20. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

So anything new since skipping from page60...
    ;)

Coanda likes this.