1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Graphics options.

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by SimGuy_1, May 22, 2019.

1. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Hello,I want to ask about option to turn off or decrease off-track(where virtual people are cheering)details this is will help with performance and temperatures as far as i know.Because i don't care whether there are people,helicopters,blancpain flags,etc are there or not.
    So for all these reasons i would like to have an opinion to turn it off.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Suggestions Native render resolution scale (super-/downsampling) slider in the graphics options Aug 11, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues More graphics options? Jul 5, 2014
    Suggestions Graphics/Audio/Options Settings Issues/Suggestions Nov 9, 2013
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Misano - skybox black flashes, graphics glitches, FPS drops Mar 10, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal Error - Problem with AMD Graphics Card? - Solved May 7, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions graphics old assetto corsa Mar 13, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions horrible graphics. Jan 9, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting (1.8.19) UE4-AC2 crashes every time after I bought new graphics card. Dec 6, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Graphics/lag on race updates Sep 27, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting FPS is low with new Graphicscard RTX 3080 Sep 6, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Assetto Corsa Compeotizione - G923 - turning steering wheel freezes graphics but sound still plays Mar 27, 2022
    Screens & Videos HP Reverb G2 - VR Guide to get 90fps with amazing crystal clear graphics Mar 11, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Terrible shadow rendering no matter what graphics used Jan 25, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars How to get sharpest/crispiest graphics after V1.8? Jan 16, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PS4 Pro Graphics Dec 22, 2021

3. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

I agree. There seem to be objects in ACC that cause FPS drops and whatever those objects are, I'd like an option to turn them off. I can't find a pattern on what objects cause this, here's examples of where the FPS drop:

- Misano home straight when passing the pits. Could be put down to the many objects in the pit lane but this doesn't happen in all home straights when passing the pits - Nürburgring or Hungaroring for example don't show this FPS drop.
    - Nürburgring first corner
    - Nürburgring "back straight" leading to the chicane. Really wondering where this might come from - there's no objects in close proximity, at all.

Whatever the reasons might be - I'm hopeful for further options. Pankykapus has continuously added GFX options, already and with good success. I hope he'll add more of them. I especially hope for an individual water spray slider as this seems to affect FPS, a lot.

4. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

What are the best graphic options for seeing al the effects of the rain? Cause I have an 1050 TI and I only want to put the rain to epic and the rest to low/very low/off

5. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

I maybe wrong but "Effects" settings will affect the graphics on rain and other partie effect.

6. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

I will try, thx

7. david m

david m Racer

in a old post in forum Pankykapus pointed that for see the best way weather effets you have to keep as much as you can EFFECTS and MATERIALS.

LeDude83 likes this.
  8. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

Perfect thanks

9. Arpadian

Arpadian Racer

i want to be able to turn of screen dirt effect, is ugly , you can turn it down a bit but cant set it to off
    i don't want to meddle with UE4 command lines on the ini files. dunno why kunos put the visual effect and no way to turn it off completely

f.e.negroni likes this.
  10. Stefan Lemke

Stefan Lemke Racer

so other question to you...are u overwhelmed? did u can not see through the dirty screen? then open your eyes...all want a "sim", so now u got it...if u turn it "off" u got an advantage. think about it!