1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

MULTIPLAYER Multiplayer & Rating - 1.0

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, May 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

A kind of server splitting will be when servers for aliens will be established.
    So slow plebs like me do not have to compete with the fast aliens on CP servers.
    I really hope there will be enough CP servers for us, because I think they will be filled very fast.

2. LukFry

LukFry Racer

Is maximum player count for league servers 30 as well?
    Is there a opportunity to increase player count in future for CP and high SA servers?
    I'm still dreaming of a 50+ spa grid :rolleyes:

Hydrogen, R. Iván, baguisand and 3 others like this.
  3. Si.

Si. Simracer

How does the full formation lap work? Most can’t cope with a few hundred yards at the moment ;), so how will they manage a full lap? Also, I hope I’m not going to have to be bouncing off the limiter the whole way round?

4. Luatz1

Luatz1 Racer

So far, it sounds really really good, I'll only play in these CP servers for sure. my 93 of SA is waiting.

I hope that as minolin said, it is looked into the speed limit in the rolling starts. a full formation lap with that speed is quite ugly. Will we have penalties for people jumpling positions during the formation lap? or still the same?

Second question, just imagine I have....50 CP, and Minolin has 70 CP, and we join a server that goes from 50 to 70CP. so..... If I win or Minolin wins, will be get the same points, (same for the scenario where we get last?) or will the points depend on our actual CP compared to the rest? (f.e. in this case, Minolin would have to end top 5 to get points, and as I am the "slowest" in the server, for me to finish top 66% should be enough)

Will it be possible to have CP servers with driver swap someday? (f.e. to make the 6h of paul ricard on a good CP server?)

PiretSS2000, iker17 and david m like this.
  5. theivansk

theivansk Racer

Bravo Kunos

6. Psit

Psit Alien

My PC cant run ACC, but if it could, i don't think i could stand that CAR BREAKING rev limiter for a whole lap :D
    Soz for off topic

7. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

Well maybe we could have some sort of TV guide for races implemented in this forums or in the official homepage, where we can see the status of every CP server so we don't have to start the game for that...?

8. dave81983

dave81983 Racer

Yep good idea. I would really like that. We just need some way of knowing what time to log in and what races are coming up on the CP servers.

david m likes this.
  9. david m

david m Racer

+1
    will be perfect system if we can know when the races are going to happen and the details of the race without having to enter the game ,just a web or app or something. this will make this nearly perfect...and if this system works as it seems, I suspect that soon kunos will need to have more servers for more races and longer races(SWAPS races with CP rating ON !!)
    awesome,congrats.

R. Iván likes this.
  10. Achokaracho

Achokaracho Racer

Why?
    I run ACC with I7 2600k, 8gb ram, gtx980ti in VR with 24 AI cars without stuttering.
    Low settings.
    Ok graphics isn't the best, but I can race.

eRacer212 and PiretSS2000 like this.
  11. M4rt1n93

M4rt1n93 Gamer

Ok, I just have to ask... driver swaps in single player? :rolleyes:

12. Achokaracho

Achokaracho Racer

Yes.
    It's possible.
    In pitlane, when the crew does the job to refuel, I jump out of my racing seat and my son jumps in and drives his stint.
    :D

13. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

He does mention the fact the method for driver swaps in MP is the same as SP, so I'd guess so.

14. M4rt1n93

M4rt1n93 Gamer

Yes... Im just blind... ''Using the Pitstop MFD, he now can assign the next driver just like in Singleplayer races - the swap will automatically happen during the next pitstop.''

Son likes this.
  15. Roj

Roj Rookie

It's awasome!

I have a question. Can I will join with my friend into the same server in Quick Join mode?

16. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

@Minolin in particular and Kunos in general, well done, it sounds amazing, I hope it gives the multiplayer out there all that they are looking for. There is so much work and love into this, like everything about ACC.
    I am looking forward to try it, with a little bit of concern, as right now, I have to admit, I am totally over whelmed by all the complexity.
    I hope I will understand soon and be able to enjoy it.
    As a VR user I also hope I will be able to make all the pit changes that will most likely be required to be racing competitively.
    Hats off to you.:)

jaxx_za likes this.
  17. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Asked this before but i will have to ask again :)
    Now since we have driver swaps and we will be able to drive with people lower/higher ranks etc.

How will the online structure be.. will we have realistic rankings like PRO PRO-AM AM(i know we have current one but talking about drivers )

And multiple winers in a race in respectfull category etc.??
    Overall and then category winers?? Will that be a thing? Or we just get overall winers

Kopiller, Arlo, tjr and 1 other person like this.
  18. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

This will surely be how the single player championship/career operates, so I can see it potentially working. It would be great.
    Thing is, you'd have to have a server that would deliberately allow people with a wide range of TO/CP ratings in order to get the correct AM, SILVER, PRO spread of drivers populating it. So maybe it's something to think of down the line once the player base has its TO/CP ratings settled down a bit...?

19. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

Wow what a incredible turn around, I wonder if all of this was already planned, which makes me wonder why you guys announced the no structured multiplayer blog, this sounds pretty structured to me, with official Competition servers run by Kunos, should of just announced this straight away. I cannot wait to get stuck in here, my 93 safety rating is waiting to fight! (Cleanly) ;)
    Great recovery!
    [​IMG]

PiretSS2000, XettMan and Son like this.
  20. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

Minolin's post motivated me to do a tiny little 30 minutes offline session to increase my SA from 67 to 74.
    On wednesday will do a little career stuff until SA 80 is reached and then the real competizione will start on the dedicated CP servers.

I am very happy Kunos listened to the community and will provide the competizione servers.
    :)

Echo_29 likes this.