1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC V1.0 - RTX?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by its.me, May 26, 2019.

1. I've just tried Metro Exodus RTX on and now i really hyped by ray tracing.
    But even more i want to see dlss in acc. No more ghosting in replays :)

2. warth0g

warth0g Hardcore Simmer

Given that I recently bought a 1080ti based system, which of course doesn’t support RTX, I very selfishly hope that the little surprise isn’t RTX I have no desire to drop 1500 bucks on a 2080 card any time soon!

3. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

GTX cards are also capable of utilising ray tracing, but I don't think you'll get the best performance out of it if you do so!

warth0g likes this.
  4. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Well, the reflection there looks good but move the camera so that the reflection would show something not on the screen and it wouldn't reflect anything as it's only taking screen space into account.
    And there's more to raytracing than reflections that could be implemented.

5. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca Alien

Who actually cares about reflection? I don`t. At 200km/h you don`t even have time to watch all that beauty :)
    I know its a great stuff (like so many other things), but in reality its not much of a use, maybe only in replays and stuff.

LATE4APEX and anthonylroy like this.
  6. Kevin Tanton

Kevin Tanton Racer

7. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca Alien

8. Atrip3

Atrip3 Racer

9. Quake II RTX and ACC :cool:

10. Neilski

Neilski Alien

11. Turk

Turk Alien

I guess it depends on how much work is involved. The fact you need a specific graphics card type to get it working probably means it's not a high priority. Unless Nvidia paid them to have it implemented on release so they can use ACC as a showcase. Or maybe it's just a switch and it's just a matter of pressing the switch.

12. DuckeyTapey

DuckeyTapey Hardcore Simmer

anthony galmiche and LeDude83 like this.
  13. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

mr Switchblade and its.me like this.
  14. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

15. shuriken_x

shuriken_x Rookie

Our newest Game Ready Driver driver is adding support for an additional three G-SYNC Compatible displays - gaming monitors that deliver a baseline Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) experience that makes your gaming smoother, clearer, and more enjoyable. Learn more here.

16. Perell0ne

Perell0ne Racer

From what I understood there is no work for developers, besides providing the correct reflectivity for the materials. Then the latest Nvidia drivers mention ACC explicitly, so I think it will be supported.

17. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Nope, since this new driver you can also use the Ansel Foto Mode, just tried and has other Features, check out your GEFORCE Experience.
    The additional G-Sync compatibility monitor support has nothing to do with ACC!

x.jpg

DSC_3187.JPG

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  18. Perell0ne

Perell0ne Racer

Probably there will be a flag that enable it in the v1.o version.

Attached Files:

19. magzire

magzire Alien

Probably a huge resource hog and not worth having it on

LATE4APEX and After_Midnight like this.
  20. mbayenh

mbayenh Rookie

Look at this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk