1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione 1.0 Discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Rolz, May 14, 2019.

1. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Could someone please explain the main differences between the Lambo 2015 & 2017 GT3 versions as there seems to be a substantial difference in philosophy when it come to front end wheel rates and stiffness? This is based on the Aggressive default setup at the Nurburgring.

2. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I'm confused also... :confused: Why am I seeing a 64 ms CP server when I know this doesn't exist on my server list and I also know that no ACC servers exist in the country I live in. Whats up with this? The best server I would ever receive and it's rare is 120-150 ms from Singapore or Korea.

20190530134150_1.jpg

3. Coanda

Coanda Alien

never fear, Kunos are here :D

4. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

No steam achievements, cannot find midgame saving, driver profile page now empty, only ratings available on this page.

Not really impressed, still looks and feels very ea'ish.

tw1st and omar liew like this.
  5. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

Yes, I do.

6. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Here are my AWS pings list. https://www.cloudping.info/
    [​IMG]
    Kunos servers likely aren't using AWS but really 80-90ms is an odd latency for me so I doubt this is really correct. Ideal server location for our region if we want to incorporate Asia and Oceania would probably be Singapore though Japan isn't too bad either. Not sure what those in Western Australia get but I wonder what your getting in China?

US west is not too bad for us assuming that not all are from Australia but with the timezone difference it would likely be the case as our peak times the Americans are usually sleeping.

I did see an AC server based in Singapore in the list before so may need to try that with some friends next time and see how that works. Not sure what pings to Singapore are from Europe or the US but it may be a good server hub for some global racing servers.

Rolz and Coanda like this.
  7. Ku_Ba

Ku_Ba Rookie

I commented a lot of issue, during early access, but yesterday ... when I take a Porsche at Spa ... everythings gone. For a first few meters, I realize that this is a BIG GAME !!
    FFB is improved again, it's nearly perfect, outstanding graphic and sounds. This is the sim we waited for so long !
    F***k all every aspect it needs to be updated or repair. The base of this game is just superb!
    One little thing I am still little dissapointed is a multiplayer - not having an Iracing scheme. This just could be the end of Iracing. But never mind, not everythnig could be awesome :) maybe in AC2.0 :)
    Thank you Kunos !

8. omar liew

omar liew Racer

So, that's alot of replies to my original post. I did not read all of them but first to be clear: i still like the sim, the driving, the graphics and everything. And it's nice to finaly have all the tracks and cars.

BUT, altough it's still being developed further after 1.0 release, in my opinion a v1.0 release should not feel like an unfinished game. Imagine the f1 frenchise releasing without pitstop crew and then after a couple of months they add it in a patch. That's hilarious. The world would go mad. And it was already there in the first builds to begin with. This is just proof they didn't finish on time and just released a unfinished game. I'm not blaming them for anything. But it just makes all the hype i had for the full release feel useless now. If anyone of you feel that it's not a problem to release a unfinished game and call it v1. That's greay for you.

I'm still gona race alot though. Let's hope they sort it out quickly.

9. Coanda

Coanda Alien

@martcerv - Here are my results mate from SEA. I've never got good rates to China. Your RaceOnOZ servers were slow today @ 250 ms. Singapore is a good hub for our side of the world and there is new sea pipes going down from Perth to Singapore. One new one just got up and running this year which gave me less latency to Australia and with Indigo due to be up and running from Singapore to Perth, Melbourne and Sydney latter this year hopefully some more speed in peak times will be achieved. See here:- https://submarine-cable-map-2019.telegeography.com/

My Euro pings below are ok however I can get 260-300 ms on a good day if ACC is correct and I normally get 180-200 ms to California.

I've raced on the Singapore & Korean servers and they are fine. No issues for me however they are mostly empty.

ping.jpg

Last edited: May 30, 2019
  10. wedge_one

wedge_one Simracer

I'm really happy with 1.0, but I haven't played ACC since Alpha 0.2

Performance for me was way better and improved. And the driving experience is superb! Loved it! Was hard to put down! Played for 3 hours straight, including a multiplayer race.

warth0g, jaxx_za and ManroV like this.
  11. omar liew

omar liew Racer

Well, in a game with graphics and inmersion like acc, and the fact that the pit crew waa allready there in earlier builds, it's a bit dissapointing entering the pits and seeing just nothing but emptiness. Fully takes away the immersion and realism. So yes for me thats fundemental.

12. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

Don‘t get me wrong. 99% of ACC is perfect! Brillant cars, tracks, physics, graphics, effects, sounds, weather, night/day-circle! Everything is totally exciting and a new benchmark in my eyes.
    The disappointing topics for me are regarding the AI behaviour at some (rare) points, the strict limit of about 30cars in SP and some features which are simply missing from my point of view especially as a passionate singleplayer. I thought I can „replace“ a selected driver and take his seat by all it means. Let the other one, two or three drivers in the lineup be controlled by the AI. Just to be part of Blancpain GT Championship like in real life.
    Maybe some financial/commercial aspects or even pushing Sponsors have forced Kunos now to release the current state as 1.0. But a 0.8/0.9 and a more intensive testing/debugging would have been better!
    I really hope that they will close the final 1% which causes at least 51% disappointment.
    Sounds weird...:confused:

Ace Pumpkin and Chriss like this.
  13. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Was kind of surprised the first time I tried the quick join, it put me into the Raceonoz server. I thought the game crashed seems it really confused the system trying to find a server for me but it actually found the one I would have joined anyway. :eek: Will need to see if that was just luck as that server usually ends up near the bottom of my server list and its easier to just search for it then scroll through normally.

EDIT: Actually I don't think it was the Raceonoz server as its on another track still and it was before. Thought maybe somebody changed it but it clearly said it was the same server in server name. The guy I was racing had ping 45 above his car but didn't move like a 45 ping usually does.

Maybe it just shows server name of the last one you joined before quick join, seeing we cant see our pings in game we have no idea where in the world it put us either. :oops:

Last edited: May 30, 2019
  14. Absolutely agree. Safety car and FCY are a must-have!

ohyeah2389, Pheebau and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  15. donShere

donShere Hardcore Simmer

I agree :) Felt embarrassed in his place. Like a little kid having a tantrum, really. I guess he was getting pissed seeing another simtuber getting 10-fold of the viewers he had while he was driving his own car .. Then **** hit the fan and his face went even more pale when he saw the video of a Blancpain driver other than him giving the career instruction video.

16. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

It's the UE4 engine that's not supporting triple screens.

Marco explained it here, start watching at 12:56 (in case forum removes timestamp):

eRacer212 likes this.
  17. MobyDuck

MobyDuck Gamer

The only thing I would really complain about is crashing to desktop couple of times which not happend once in the whole aplha phase. :confused:
    If the crash logs are not getting uploaded anyhow, just tell me where I can find them and I send them over. ;)

But other than that, great job Kunos! :cool:
    However it looks like I need to practice more as I lost my cars quite often in the final release so far.
    Maybe the handling become more challenging or, which might be the real reason, the new cars and tracks need some practice to know which curbs to take and which ones are killing you immediately.

18. Finn Jacobsen

Finn Jacobsen Rookie

Considering that this is the release version 1.0 I expected it to be feature complete - thats not the same as bugfree.

No saved Lap times and Leaderboard etc.. does not look complete to me.

bieroX, ▣ HiTzz and XettMan like this.
  19. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

It’s written in big letters on the top and bottom of every thread...:rolleyes:

20. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

I disagree. SC or FCY are needed, when a car cannot drive anymore or the track has to be cleaned of debris of some sort.
    These things cannot happen in ACC unless someone parks his car on purpose.

I want good racing and safety car phases were never a part of that for me.

It would be nice for a formation lap though...

Freddie Seng likes this.