1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Hardware for Play with ALL OPTIONS IN MAXIMUM VALUES with constant 120fps or higher

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by Rico Race Driver, May 31, 2019.

1. Hello,

I'm about to buy a new Gamer PC for ACC and would like to know the hardware needed to play with ALL OPTIONS IN MAXIMUM VALUES with constant 120fps or higher on triple screen setup.

Thanks in advance.

All the best.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Suggestions Make it easy for player to set up their hardware properly Dec 29, 2013
    ACC Hardware Discussions [Suggestion] additional eye tracking hardware. Apr 27, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions It depends on the hardware Jan 7, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality HP G2 necessary Hardware Oct 5, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Help for a beginner sim set up (hardware) Sep 6, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal error [potential CPU/RAM OC complication or RAM hardware issue] May 15, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting UE4 fatal error [wide variery - possible hardware issue] Feb 17, 2021
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues ACC Server Hardware Requirements Jan 12, 2021
    ACC Virtual Reality Lets benchmark the new hardware for ACC VR Nov 21, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions New hardware; low FPS..? Sep 25, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Considering better and better hardware, is more AI possible? Aug 7, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting UE Crash after last update [OC/hardware memory timing] Jul 20, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Issue with "Hardware Lock" Jun 13, 2020
    ACC General Discussions ACC Server Hardware Requirements May 3, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions Hardware Spec Apr 23, 2020

3. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

4. Torcano

Torcano Alien

5. Steve32

Steve32 Simracer

give it 5 years and you will be good :D

6. Fr0zzen

Fr0zzen Gamer

Get ready to sell your car.

7. Done!

Specs?

8. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

9. luxxx797

luxxx797 Simracer

Best CPU i9 9900K
    Best GPU RTX2080Ti
    Get 16GB or 32GB of RAM that runs at 4000MHz

if this is not enough than you have to wait for better hardware to be available

NemethR likes this.
  10. scarface123

scarface123 Rookie

what resolution monitor do you have? with 2k i think you can get 120 fps with a rtx 2080ti, i9 9900k, 32gb ddr4 ram and get a ssd
    my gtx 1080 gets 60/70 fps with all on epic settings

11. luxxx797

luxxx797 Simracer

This on triples?? with a GTX1080 i was not able not even in AC @1080p....

12. Thanks for the good reply.

I was thinking about the same.

i9 9900K
    64 GB RAM 4GHz
    3x RTX 2080 TI 11 GB on SLI mode
    1TB SSD
    3x LG 34UC79G - 1ms, 144Hz, 34", UltraWide, FreeSync (works with GSync as well)

Any specific motherboard recommended?

All the best.

chksix likes this.
  13. I was thinking about 3x LG 34UC79G - 1ms, 2560x1080, 144Hz, 34", UltraWide 21:9, FreeSync (works with GSync as well). Less than 30" is not good for me.

14. This could be lack of RAM, CPU or even driver configuration. AC recommends the video driver configuration to let the application decide what's best.

15. luxxx797

luxxx797 Simracer

You don't need 64GB of RAM, 16GB is good
    NVLink works with 2 cards only if i remenber correctly.....anyway SLI is not working in ACC

Nope....all was fine, a GTX 1080 was not enough to run triples maxed out in AC

LeDude83 likes this.
  16. Really?!

Any perspective from them to fix it?

17. Less money, then. Good!

Mmmm, ok, then.

18. Steve32

Steve32 Simracer

seems like a I got too much money too burn thread but at same time I don't think theres even a board that can run 3x gpus at 16x on all 3 lanes, I may be wrong but unless all three lanes run at @16x you will loose bandwith my experience with sli in the past isn't worth it, as you generally loose power as most mb's do 16x 8x 4x with the more cards you add in.

19. josecar_fr

josecar_fr Rookie

No way, you don't use more than 3 monitor 1080p. If not you gonna be on problems. There isn't power enough to move that.

20. Got your point. Maybe nowadays 2x on SLI can work @16x, we just need to know which MOTHERBOARD.