1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Raffaele Marciello races ACC in SRO E-Sport Series!

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Aristotelis, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Coanda

Coanda Alien

The way the feed went from a TV track-side camera to another drivers helmet view so seamlessly. It was like watching a real live broadcast :cool:

2. Achokaracho

Achokaracho Racer

Da fuq
    This guy is amazing, hahahaaaa
    First a warmup Race in the sim, then in rl, love it

Aseeth and mikendrix like this.
  3. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

They have to :) they have been hit with 5 places back penalty for changing the engine.. so he is using the right sim to warm up :D

4. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

Marciello could be recognised for both performances.
    We even could say : OK he went "only" 10th on the event, but before the race don't forget he actually went 1st on the SRO event. :)

5. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

That's the broadcasting tool. You can click on a driver and in you go, without the need to scroll one by one

D.Jankovic likes this.
  6. Aristotelis

image0.jpg

He is texting his real life engineer for setup changes... I mean seriously?! :D :D :D

exited22, f_deutsch, jfb33 and 23 others like this.
  7. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

He trusts the physics of the game. It's like he knows it's accurate 1:1 :D

sissydriver likes this.
  8. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

That is an awesome validation for your work @ the Kunos team! You deserve it as well!

9. @Aristotelis
    Its interesting to know what engineer replied. Not "are you mad?" i hope :)

10. Gunja

Gunja Alien

can you imagine the same guy taking both RL and virtual championship wins?
    The things that are plausible these days :D

mikendrix likes this.
  11. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I tried accessing broadcasting via F2 in MP & SP. I get the list of drivers names however no mouse icon to do anything...?

12. Aristotelis

There's a separate broadcasting app, available for race server admins. It is a separated program in its own window. There's a thread somewhere in the forum from minolin, explaining how it works etc. Can't remember where now.

Coanda likes this.
  13. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Sweet as. That makes sense :cool:

14. Gunja

Gunja Alien

Aristotelis likes this.
  15. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Hilarious. Also very cool.

16. donShere

donShere Hardcore Simmer

Looks like Marciello sent his cat. ;)

17. henkjansmits

henkjansmits Simracer

Yeah this looked really cool. The only thing I missed is a cut to a replay of an overtake the camera missed.l, esp if it's the only overtake in the race :)

18. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

I use the same keyboard so I am as fast as he is:p

19. Gunja

Gunja Alien

His team mate broke the car IRL :(

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
  20. MrBungle

MrBungle Racer

Is he using a thrustmaster TGT with T500 pedals and the sparco rik from the TX? Bit of a mix bag i absolutely love my T500 for this game is a more modern thrustmaster wheel worth the money?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk