1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACCDirector v1.0.4 broadcast client

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by ZioYuri78, May 29, 2019.

1. moneypizzle

moneypizzle Racer

Well, if the client listens to (midi or OSC) programmable hotkeys? Then I can do it indeed.

2. ZioYuri78

ZioYuri78 Hardcore Simmer

I need very important info about if you use the "greenscreen" mode or not, i had a problem with the project and i need to redone the Settings panel and i was thinking to remove the "greenscreen" extra feature.

Poll here!
    https://www.strawpoll.me/18108130

I think with a rewrite of the code the client can do it.

moneypizzle likes this.
  3. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

Any chance we will be able to access the rest of the cameras from the application, such as heli cam and the other onboard cameras? (the one that faces the driver, or shows the driver and the window etc).

4. dd_rambo

dd_rambo Rookie

I understand that you have chosen to develop the app in UE4 for simplicity in creating the GUI?
    I have tried to wrap my head around the EULA for UE4 but can't realy get the grasp around it.
    Would there be a problem for either you or a content-creator ie. Youtuber if the app where to be used in a production that would result in a cashflow? I'm thinking of the Royalty fees specified in the EULA.

Best regards

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
  5. chksix

chksix Hardcore Simmer

6. ZioYuri78

ACCD display the available camera sets from the game, i don't know why the protocol doesn't give me the new cameras, i need to ask @Minolin .

I'm gonna removing the "greenscreen" mode and it will no longer be a problem (if it is).

:)

dd_rambo likes this.
  7. ZioYuri78

Update 1.0.1
    • Auto Sort and Sort will request a new cars list only if the client is connected.
    • Car delta time color change when is negative/positive (green/red).
    • Removed "Greenscreen" mode.
    • Now the client autosave the last panels position.
    • Fixed Highlights list scrollbar color.
    • Added a replay progress bar at the bottom of Highlights panel.
    • Now in the Settings panel you can change the resolution and switch between fullscreen and windowed mode.
    https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/accdirector.27014/updates

moneypizzle and Son like this.
  8. dd_rambo

dd_rambo Rookie

Tried to download the project from GitHub to have a look on it but can not seem to be able to open the project. I'm getting a message saying "The following modules are missing or built with a diffrent engine version: ACCDirector. Would you like to rebuild them now?"
    UE is then unfortunelty not able to rebuilt the project for some reason. I got version 4.22.2 installed. Any suggestions? :)

9. ZioYuri78

Do you have Visual Studio 2019 installed?

10. dd_rambo

dd_rambo Rookie

Thought i had but it turned out to be 2017. Will try again with VS2019, thx ;)

11. ZioYuri78

In theory it should also work with VS2017, maybe try delete the "Intermediate" and "Saved" folders, then right click on the .uproject file and select "Generate Visual Studio project files", open the .sln with VS and build from there.

12. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

What are you planning to add to the director client next?

13. ZioYuri78

Directly from my Sticky Notes in an unordered list:
    • resizable widgets
    • helicam (big button + camera panel redesign)
    • windowed fullscreen (aka borderless)
    • auto-director

FX2K and Son like this.
  14. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

Sounds amazing :D Any ETA on these features?

P.s keep up the awesome work

15. ZioYuri78

Windowed fullscreen is the easiest, resizable widgets is a bit tricky because UMG doesn't allow inheritance and you need to redo the same thing for all the panels, it not take so much time but meh, i hate copy-paste things.
    The Camera panel redesign is also easy but actually "call" the helicam not work here, i need to ask Kevin.

All these three will come togheter, give me the time to solve the helicam problem.

Auto-director is still in my mind, i have some idea on how to implement it but i will start write the code after some test, no idea when will happen, depends how much time i need to have the right idea that works well ;)

FX2K and Son like this.
  16. Clawd

Clawd Racer

Outstanding app. Thank you for taking you time and adding more and more features for us.

ZioYuri78 likes this.
  17. Joshuax

Joshuax Racer

Not bad, not bad, but still need some love ;)

ZioYuri78 likes this.
  18. ZioYuri78

Thank you :)

I'm open to feedback ;)

19. Joshuax

Joshuax Racer

ok, will be better in private conversation ;)

20. ZioYuri78

Update 1.0.2
    • Settings panel: Windowed Fullscreen mode available.
    • Connection panel: ip, port, ... now autosave.
    • Camera Sets panel: new design, big buttons for track camera sets.
    [​IMG]

About camera buttons, looks like only set1 work for on track cameras, no idea why, looks like a problem on game side.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/accdirector.27014/updates

Joshuax likes this.