1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Where i can see my laptimes?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by redadeg, Jun 5, 2019.

1. redadeg

redadeg Racer

Hi!

In 0.72. there was a button "Laptimes" it is gone now in 1.01. Was it moved elsewhere?

Where can i see my driven laptimes?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    General modding discussion Where can I find all the versions? Mar 16, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Sound reverb everywhere AC Mar 16, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Where do you find the the driver assist settings? Jan 31, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Where is the tire.ini [tyre.ini] file in AC [not Competizione]? Nov 5, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Does anybody know where Fanatec stores its brake settings? Sep 15, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals DDoes anybody know where Fanatec stores its brake settings? Sep 15, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Where Are the AC forums? I don't have Competizione. Apr 13, 2023
    General modding discussion Where to set up headlight aim control (leveling animation)? Sep 24, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Where is update 1.8.? Sep 4, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Where to find dash cam driver eyes values May 7, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Gamepad - Where is Steer Lock option? Mar 8, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Where is the Xbox One S update Feb 26, 2022
    ACC Physics ACC Ride height - from where comes number in setup Jan 15, 2022
    ACC General Discussions Where do I find the logs? Dec 16, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Where does Nico Rosberg get his cars and tracks Nov 16, 2021

3. ignission

ignission Simracer

It's been removed for now. I expect it will return alongside various other personal and global statistics in a future build.

n0aimatall and menos | M6 like this.
  4. Guenny73

Guenny73 Rookie

Klick deinen Fahrernamen mal an.

5. Juxtapuh

Juxtapuh Rookie

if you're paying close attention laptime will display on the MFD momentarily as you complete a lap

6. redadeg

redadeg Racer

Autsch

7. redadeg

redadeg Racer

Wo?

8. Arlo

Arlo Racer

when you're session has ended click on timetable then your name, then you can see the lap/sector times

9. redadeg

redadeg Racer

I thought in the main menue. Best laptimes for each car on each track...

In the session its clear....

its.me likes this.
  10. Arlo

Arlo Racer

Sorry then I miss understood the question. I don't know why our fastest lap isn't saved.

11. n0aimatall

n0aimatall Rookie

I was looking for this as well, it's not there. The personal record is also not updated.

It's a major "bug" or missing feature as I would say, I mean lap times in a racing game? Why should this be important... /Sarcasm off

I really hope they will implement some global leaderboard where you can see all the lap times and especially your friends times. I think that's the purpose of a hotlap to compete without other cars in the track.

12. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

On the subject of lap-times.
    There are a couple of things which either I missed or need sorting out.

One is it would be good to get the spotter to tell you if you have done the fastest lap of the race not just your fastest lap of the race.
    Also it would be good to be told if you beat your all time PB.

n0aimatall likes this.
  13. DowntownSIX

DowntownSIX Rookie

The entire radio system needs fleshed out, it's the same as the builds from very early access which felt...very early access.

14. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

If you do the fastest time of the race it says it.

15. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

Okay, so what does it say exactly?
    I've heard it say " you've done the fastest lap" or words to that effect, is that my fastest or the race fastest?

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  16. n0aimatall

n0aimatall Rookie

That actually confused me as well, I think its only valid for this session, not overall.

The only thing thats overall is, to the best of my knowledge, the ghost car... thats your fasted lap ever. Correct me if I´m wrong..

ACC (and AC, lol) seriously needs a leader-board system as PC2... I mean I dont like PC2, but the leaderboard and the ability to add ghosts of other drivers is just great... thats what I want tbh. I do not care so much about online racing, my focus is hot laps.

17. Seelenkrank

Seelenkrank Racer

The laptimes under the various weatherconditions would be even nice to have. I had no idea how fast/slow i really drive. Online you can see how fast the others are but offline....

toold likes this.
  18. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

It says "fastest lap" and "fastest lap of the race"
    I know it is confusing, but is what we have

n0aimatall likes this.
  19. DuckeyTapey

DuckeyTapey Hardcore Simmer

I think I've heard him say "purple lap" as well, which should mean the fastest lap of all drivers in the current session.

n0aimatall and PiretSS2000 like this.
  20. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

Okay thanks.
    yeah the messages could do with a little work.

PiretSS2000 likes this.