1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

How is your Rating today?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Ecnelis, Jun 5, 2019.

1. henkjansmits

henkjansmits Simracer

CC rating is very dependent on car you drive. I went from 67 to 93 from switching from Jaguar to Audi. For sure my driving didn't get much better. I think it's probably harder to overdrive non front engine cars as far as CC is concerned.

This put me from silver to gold, just car change. I'm crap though, usually 3-5 sec off pole, and PC is 35.

2. flihp

flihp Racer

I have a similar situation, but i think i have the answer to my situation. , I get good CC with the Lambo at Nurb, Good CC with M6 at Paul Ricard and good CC with the Jag at Zolder..... because that is the combo of the some EA releases that i drove the pants off month by month.... well that is my theory. :)

rating.jpg

3. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

Had a few races with incidents mostly not related to me (was rear-ended 3 times in 2 laps, granted I was off pace like usual...), but it's nigh impossible to raise SA. I was down to 65 after those incidents, then did a few long and good races with good people and worked myself up to 67. I'm trying to get to 70 so I will be eligable to run on more clean, rated servers.

Unfortunely I had two bad races with a few incidents - rear ended again cause I was avoiding an accident and then one through fault of my own and *baam*. In the process of 10 mins my SA was back to 65 again.

Not sure what to do. I've heard racing AI also counts, but except it not being my cup of tea, but computer cant handle AI races. The CPU simply goes bonkers...

4. Whipdiddywhip

Whipdiddywhip Simracer

my epeen is 12" long

5. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

My SA is at 86 level right now and I've noticed it is not so sensitive to big crashes anymore (and I've done some bad moves with AI and online). It looks like big crash in clean lap with fair, close battles overall has no big impact (visible to me, at least).

You can lower AI cars on track and "farm" SA with 2-3 AI cars at low level (or it is too much for CPU, too?). Takes time, but it works...

6. Si.

Si. Simracer

I think that’s because your TRUST vs OBWP is good, you probably have very little red on your graph. If you kept having accidents race after race then I think you’d start to see impact on your rating. Seems to be a good system that recognises a clean driver will still have the odd incident.

PiretSS2000 likes this.
  7. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

Yeah just got demoted to Bronze again.... i just can not count how often that happened :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::mad:

Bronze annoying.jpg

sps_for_race likes this.
  8. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

You are too OP m8, the system is nerfing you

Madsen likes this.
  9. Rovlgut

Rovlgut Gamer

Was watching replay of my CP race and notice sticker on my car is says AM. It's really a nice detail. ;)

10. From my experience from other games, most really fast guys don't have the best safety ratings. There in the thick of it all the time, and bumping each other here and there is all part of the game. I have a fairly good safety rating, but just getting around the track in one piece is my main goal.

11. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

Same thing with me, but justified. I was Gold, then got few bad spins in one race and got degraded to Bronze. After another clean race I'm Gold again.

12. fabT

fabT Alien

Minolin confirmed an issue with CC.
    I think it's somewhat related to Spa, maybe to other tracks.

For sure driving (almost) only at Spa my CC went from 90+ to 75, despite improving.
    Today i did a couple races at Misano, on exact same car, and within 2 hours CC went back to 89.

Anyway according to Minolin post there's a chance the issue will be fixed in v1.02 final.

See for reference:
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...iplayer-rating-1-0.57088/page-17#post-1062225
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...iplayer-rating-1-0.57088/page-17#post-1062239

13. Deatroy

Deatroy Alien

The best way to improve the Rating are long Special Events or leagues races. Loving the wet Audi Event on Barca, first place wuhuuu.
    This really pushed my CN Rating to the Sky.

Anmerkung 2019-06-09 155337.png

Only CC drops under rain driving under 90. Thats not so good as expected.

14. John Caetano

John Caetano Racer

Damn, over 200 hours into this sim alone and the competition is real. Need more practice :)

15. Bogies

Bogies Gamer

upload_2019-6-14_21-37-14.png

Mine usually hovers around 9200-9400.

16. Will we get an option to DISABLE ratings in offline mode? Or at least more than one driver per game? I would like to let my brother play, and of course I dont want him to influence my ratings ( better said, mess them up). Any solution for this?

17. FJ Astur

FJ Astur Rookie

And that I'm indecently slow, 4-5 seconds from the pole :(

ranking 1.jpg

18. BEsnake

BEsnake Racer

[​IMG]

shouldnt be to hard to keep it above 9k but only if i do long distance practice session's pure racing tends to lower it every time with CN

19. Luciano Micale

Luciano Micale Simracer

did you notice any difference from the last patch?!?i mean i cannot farm easily SA...Any tip?!?

20. upload_2019-6-16_22-3-5.png

A bit intresting...