1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kopiller

Kopiller Simracer

One click so much work....

pazzi008, MTv, Rolz and 4 others like this.
  2. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

Good for you. Awesome setup!:D

Thug likes this.
  3. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Good one Thug! I now have dramatically reduced the possibilities on your bank account pin :eek::D:p

Is that a picture of you in your avatar? If so well done looking like that at 50 :) well that sounded a bit weird :D

tjr and eRacer212 like this.
  4. eRacer212

eRacer212 Racer

Nah... we all have thought the same lol

5. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

Yes it is me and thanks.
    However that photo is about 4 years old.

Coanda likes this.
  6. GoBo

GoBo Gamer

You have made me realize that the cars that I most enjoy driving are all with the engine located at the mid rear, and the Porsche :)

Coanda likes this.
  7. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Alt+F4 from anywhere in the launcher- straight to desktop with zero clicking required...

8. Coanda

Coanda Alien

So you like everything mounted in the rear... it's Nice! It made me realise I don't mind which end it's mounted... I like everything... But that Porsche, what a rear end :D:p

My ideal fantasy would be the sexy big front end of the gen II Bentley together with the tight mid section of the Ferrari and finished off with beautiful curvaceous rear end of the Porsche... :eek::cool:

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    Radfahrer likes this.
  9. Ochilbaz

Ochilbaz Gamer

Apologies if this has already been asked and if anyone could point me in the right direction it is most appreciated

Can or has anyone developed an in game app for ACC? I used RS dash (I think) in both Assetto Corsa and Pcars before as I had 2 ipad screens attached to my rig that allowed me to check various things as I was driving ie Rev counter and tyre/brake temperatures etc. I found it really immersive and cool

Thanks in advance
    Baz

10. Ensi Ferrum

Ensi Ferrum Racer

Have a look here (ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set 0.99),
    here (SimHub, (DIY Sim racing Dash 6.7.8)) ,
    and here (Complete shared memory / UDP API).

11. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca Alien

Today @ RBR on ADAC GT Masters
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

LeiF, Radfahrer, bgil66 and 5 others like this.
  12. Lawndart

Lawndart Hardcore Simmer

Will we ever be able to use our avatar (name) throughout the game (not just “career”) so it feels a bit more like we’re actually part of the Blancpain series?

I appreciate there’s work involved and that it might require some kind of livery editor to satisfy the possibly reality that the license won’t allow replacing any Offical driver on the grid. But just the ability to apply a skin in the absence of an editor, or you just get a blank unsponsored car with only series required decals.

I’m being very careful here to be practical so I’m avoiding the more complex suggestions like earning sponsors (ie grid auto sport). But it’s still work non the less to just do the most basic form of implementation of more personally immersive features.

But (the contradiction of myself) an online career that’s consolidated into a more nebulous championship based on pickup races, some form of progressive perpetual stats beyond ratings that sticks with you would be great and make ACC more than a great GT3 sim, that’s just a subset of every other sim. Though it’s more advanced and focused for sure, there isn’t enough stickiness for the simpler sim racer who just wants to run base setups and enjoy it beyond any other sim already most of the same.

parginos and warth0g like this.
  13. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

Bugger, here i am, typed out the wholeeee new post to announce my league and it ain't working.

Guess i'll go play ACC instead. :(

14. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

I just had the most amazing race I had ever, possibly some of you were there: competition server, Brands Hatch, 1 hour,

Mid race I realise I got too much fuel to pit mid race but not enough to do full race... whoopsy.

Plenty of fierce competition, but still clean and respectful, an Audi guy and me are putting a lot of pressure on the front cars, some of them spin and I gain some free positions, this is cool.

Just before pitting I see it will storm for the last 15 minutes, perfect, I adapt my pit strategy to switch to wet types and refuel the exact amount I need, looks like no one is pitting yet since all went full 1H fuel tank, but now they will be forced to stop and switch to wet tyres or go super slow, MUAHAHAHAHA I'm super excited.

Looks like rain is coming a bit late and I'm running out of fuel, one last lap saving fuel it is! these simcade F1 games minigames have teach me how to do it.

Starts raining hard, I pit with 0.2 liters of fuel, got my wet tyres, my time is now bit••es!

Just out of pits and 10 minutes to go, 10 minutes to pass all these cars that are sliding like skaters on water, this is going to be fun!

...aaaaand the game crashes.

FUUUUUUU.

See you in 6 months when this game is actually out of early access / beta.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
  15. Same here :) And ACC runs great.

anthony galmiche and D.Jankovic like this.
  16. Rolz

Rolz Alien

Hope u posted crash logs to help fix...
    Brands seem to be the worst for crashing for me

17. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

I'm not a beta tester. Kunos should pay for his own Q&A.

XettMan and RS10 like this.
  18. o_O

Aseeth, Madsen and Coanda like this.
  19. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

i just had 3 most amazing races on Silverstone... great crowd around...fast guys slow guys.. loved every moment of it :)
    ill keep playing good luck waiting :)

Coanda and After_Midnight like this.
  20. Si.

Si. Simracer

But your logs could help improve the game for others and yourself. All you’re doing is cutting off your nose to spite your face.