1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

"Public beta" 1.0.2

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jun 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magzire

magzire Alien

Even with mouse support in VR how can I edit the pit menu if I want to change to wets during race.

Wolf WolfZ likes this.
  2. Sandorkan

Sandorkan Rookie

Did another test on Paul Ricard changing settings mention in (1) and got another "sound gone - freeze" crash while switching from Q3 to race. When this happens, my memory has roughly 11 GB of 32 GB RAM allocated - my pagefile settings are managed by Windows and set to around 4-5 GB.

Any more information requiered, just let me know.

//Edit: On both SSD, approx. 100 GB free space is available.

Attached Files:

• AC2.zip
      File size:
      1.5 MB
      Views:
  3. Daniel Costa

Daniel Costa Racer

My framerate tanked hard with this update. Same settings, same engine.ini, 99% of GPU usage when is was 60% before

4. Neilski

Neilski Alien

Yeah, as far as I can tell my system hasn't ever got anywhere near the maximum commit either, before the freezes. However they are not really frequent enough for me to do testing to see if the frequency changes (also don't have time today).
    If you can give us a hint @evil I'd be intrigued to know about your suspicions as to the cause of this.

5. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

Crash on CP server a few minutes ago, first crash i encounter.
    Sound disapeard , then maybe 30 sec after the game freeze.

Config :
    17 8700k
    gtx 1070
    16 Go Ram DDR5

i try to reproduce in single player without sucess.
    the copie log was done just after the freeze.

Attached Files:

6. morpwr69

morpwr69 Racer

Good job on this one!! Mouse support for vr and ffb post processing.:) I know you guys are going nuts right now but is in car gains coming back too? Please put that back in for those of us with DD wheels especially the larger ones.

7. Tiger Feet

Tiger Feet Racer

8. Tiger Feet

Tiger Feet Racer

I use my funky switch on the wheel...

Bring up the menu... Then I think it's greyed out until you select swap tyres... Then you back up to where it says Dry/wet.. then im pretty sure I push left on the funky to swap

magzire likes this.
  9. Turbo_Dad

Turbo_Dad Racer

Had a few crashes pre-beta, but since then, no crashes at all. Good work

10. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

Another crash at Brand hatch , this time was watching relplay of an online race, via the "gallerie".

Attached Files:

11. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Simracer

Ok, fair enough. My specs:

CPU: i7-6700 @3.4GHz
    GPU: GIGAGYBTE GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
    RAM: 16GB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Page file size for all drivers: 3200 MB (haven't changed that).

I read someone said he changed the page file size and that solved his freezing problems. Should I try that and test Paul Ricard? If so, what should I change it to?

12. evil

evil Staff Member KS Dev Team

Well, could be useful. I would try with 16Gb if you have enough space on the disk, 8 if not. Thanks.

13. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Simracer

Unfortunately it didn’t work.

EDIT: I might have done it wrong.
    What values should I use as initial size and maximum size?
    Where should the 16000MB go? Initial or max?

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
  14. evil

evil Staff Member KS Dev Team

ok, your freeze is a bit weird precisely because is so reproducible. Could you attach a couple of logs when this happens? Thanks.
    ps: could you try to reduce the number of ai cars? (and did you already tried to lower every graphics settings and switch fullscreen to windows mode or vice-versa, right?)

15. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Simracer

You probably missed my edited post. I might have set the initial and max numbers wrong.
    Can you advise what goes in each box? I do have enough space for 16Gb

16. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

Anyone has managed to make direct shortcuts working? Whatever I have tried just launches the game in nohmd mode. When I click in the shortcut Steam asks me to confirm if I want to execute it with the additional parameters, but when I confirm, it just run in normal mode, not Oculus VR.

Right now the only way I have to launch ACC in Oculus mode is using the steam launcher.

Rolz and Mike1304 like this.
  17. Red Or Dead

Red Or Dead Racer

Set 16276 in both boxes

fsuarez79 likes this.
  18. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Simracer

Cheers. I’ll try that

19. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

Well I had a go today (single player practice in storm, Brands) and it crashed.

Attached Files:

20. R1-Limited

R1-Limited Racer

Found in 1.0.2 for me the entire package seemed slow motion. Frame rates the same but enire feel was at a crawl. change several cars same results, just feel was way of very indescribable actually. Reverted back to 1.0.1 and back to normal. odd, but best descibed like I have my FOV way way Way off which can give that very slow motion un-realistic sense of speed

fanatec Club Sportv2
    Fanatect Elit base
    Win10 1903
    16 gig g.skil vengiounce 3200
    Ryzen 7 1700x
    Asus x470 Prime
    MSI rx470 8gb OC Amour

Attached Files: