1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Rodmap Post Release

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by James P, Jun 10, 2019.

1. James P

James P Simracer

Just a quick question for the devs..

Are we going to receive larger patches with much more content tweaks and improvements alongside the current hotfix beta builds we are getting right now, or are you sticking to many small hotfix builds with no large patches in the pipeline?

I am just interested to see how you plan on developing the game post release.

With v1.02 the AA is fantastic with the new KTAA mode on my rig and the game is buttery smooth with no crashes or micro freezes. Im now looking forward to the fleshing out of career mode, championship mode and other gameplay tweaks. Oh and hopefully some improvement to Porsche GT3 R sounds :)

Kerp up the good work, am loving the game so far!

LukFry, SimGuy_1, fsuarez79 and 4 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Is it enough to post here? Jul 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Post 1.0.9.4 Update Glitches Jun 28, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Trying to post Apr 4, 2023
    ACC Hardware Discussions Flex Post sorry but it feels good. CPU upgrade. Dec 22, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Does posting here give me privileges Dec 14, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions I have to post before it lets me download Dec 4, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.8.5 patch Nov 24, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.8.4.1 patch Nov 11, 2022
    Chit Chat Room You have insufficient privileges to post here Nov 9, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.8.2.2 patch Oct 14, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Need help? Can't post. Oct 11, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Thrustmaster SF1000 Display post V1.8 Oct 4, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Info for add Post Race Penalties Sep 30, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.8.1 patch Sep 30, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Is a post here sufficient to get the privilege to file a request for support? Jul 8, 2022

3. Jacobs

Jacobs Racer

Kunos seem to keep all the progress and things they are working on as a secret :p Would love to know a bit more but not sure if it will ever be the case with them.

..LeRenard! likes this.
  4. James P

James P Simracer

²

Agreed. I am enjoying the current improvements and it would just be good to know the development cycle.

Such as are they aware of the current shortcomings? What is currently the emphasis for improvement? Are there planned patches or just lots of hotfix builds?

More to keep expectations in check and to know how far down the road they are looking.

The games potential is massive and i have every faith in kunos to polish it enough to get it up to an industry standard. Hopefully they confirm whats in the pipeline :)

..LeRenard! likes this.
  5. pales.

pales. Racer

Pipeline? My friend, they still need to deliver on content that was promised in the release version of the game. We're still missing pit crew, motion capture for driver swaps.. Career mode is also unimaginative garbage.

6. renato63

renato63 Racer

There is a polite way of saying things, but your comments are always arrogant and disrespectful to the work of others.

Traind, Sword, Isaacz93 and 25 others like this.
  7. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

When arguments cannot be rebated, people focus on manners.

8. Radfahrer

Radfahrer Hardcore Simmer

counterargument.jpg

And now ….

hDDC5F27A.jpg

Thank you for your cooperation :)

9. Coanda

Coanda Alien

..."they" don't "need" to do a damn thing if "they" really don't want to... "they" can all go and kickback on a beach somewhere if "they" really want to... we don't own them or their product...

acc_beach.jpg

Sword, robbio71, MTv and 4 others like this.
  10. Thx1137

Thx1137 Racer

Hmm. So we should only have manners when we don't have a valid argument. Damn, I have been doing it wrong for so long!

..LeRenard!, Traind and Romneyb like this.
  11. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Things are missing sure but what ACC has is top class physics and that's all that matter.None of the animation,pit crews or some fake carrier mode to make one feel better about himself on virtual celebration will matter without physics.
    I greatly appreciate their efforts and already work every penny i paid infact more.

12. pales.

pales. Racer

I paid for a game that advertised a particular set of features. A lot of them are missing on release. I have every right to be disrespectful. So many people these days are reserved and it is precisely why gaming companies and publishers continue to release games in alpha.

..LeRenard! and Loren Thomas like this.
  13. trutya

trutya Simracer

ok we understood. don't you get fed up writing this all the time? because it's just boring to read this always from you.

LATE4APEX, Son, fatalevo2013 and 2 others like this.
  14. pales.

pales. Racer

I haven't posted in days

..LeRenard! likes this.
  15. Maybe to you, but have to admit I find it hard to believe ACC would be much of a success if all it had was quality physics.

fnegroni likes this.
  16. MTv

MTv Gamer

Deleted

17. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Ofcourse people want to play bumper cars but i don't like sharing track and leaving my car at mercy of brake pedal of another idiot human.

18. It sounds like you've had lots of bad experiences online.

On iRacing and league racing on Project Cars 2 and the F1 series I've very rarely had an issue with "sharing track and leaving my car at the brake pedal of another idiot human".

There's some really good online racing out there, but ACC isn't currently the best platform for it.

I realise Kunos never intended it to rival iRacing, but I'm just trying to emphasise that for other sim racers, physics isn't everything.

19. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

I think it is understandable that people complain about bugs or some features that can still be missing or incomplete, but complaining doesn’t necessarily require to be offensive, although, for some, it may seem that a harsher tone can better express their present state of mind about it.

Kunos is a very small team of around 25 people, or close to it, and several of those, most probably, have a very specific task, so not all of the team can focus in the very same specific issue at the same time (for instance, several are 3D artists, with a specific task and expertise that may give little help for some matters on hand).

Quite probably some unexpected issues have surfaced that are forcing the team to spend time addressing them, so, a small team as it is, can take a bit longer to solve them and delaying some other aspects that, probably, would have been corrected already.

A positive aspect of a small team is the flexibility in implementing solutions but, as a down side, less people take longer to do it.

I try to focus on the really good, great, aspects of ACC to enjoy it as much as possible rather than nagging with bugs or incomplete features, although reporting those as well is not harmful, as long as the feedback is made in a respectful and serene manner, because pointing an issue or a bug and, for the purpose of calling it, is effective without needing to be harsh or offensive about it.
    Is more a matter of being sociable about it, often confused with being complacent.

20. Turk

Turk Alien

It worked on their mammies.

21. david m

david m Racer

nailed:)