1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magzire

magzire Alien

All that moaning i did about vr mouse support and now i still use my wheel buttons to navigate haha

morpwr69 and Nahkamarakatti like this.
  2. Rolz

Rolz Alien

one will pop up ever so randomly for me... done the Brands Hatch one, now waiting for the next track :)

3. tw1st

tw1st Racer

So after the public build 1.02 is out the patch notes still have this one:

Are these changes now live with the public launch of 1.02?

4. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

Now that the 1.0.2 hotfix is released, is there any merit in downloading it or should I just stay on the beta branch?
    Sorry if that's a dumb question...

5. Coanda

Coanda Alien

"This build is now also available in the Public branch, so all of them are the same."

your all good mate. I wondered the same thing. I read Panky's statement above that they should be exactly the same. I will just stay on the beta branch.

dek, luxxx797, Si. and 1 other person like this.
  6. Claponi

Claponi Racer

Just to share. Had races today, CP and quick join, and was always nice time with a vast majority of fair players ; respecting blue flags, close racing, no dive bombing...
    Still things to improved but rating as created a very good community to race with !
    See you on track

GoBo, After_Midnight, Rolz and 2 others like this.
  7. morpwr69

morpwr69 Racer

Now that we have ffb pp are we getting the car gains back too? Please tell me its yes.:) This would be a huge help to those of us with stronger wheels.

8. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

What would be awesome is a different engineer for each car talking to us so maybe a Leena Gade type voice in the future for the Audi or whatever:)

chksix likes this.
  9. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

Game has huge potential, would be nice if Kunos release a public roadmap (like all games are doing nowadays) so we know what to expect.

Felippe Kiss 1987 and magzire like this.
  10. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

Time to take a much needed break (too many issues and missing features), but I'll be sure to give the game another go once the 2019 patch goes live.

11. Rolz

Rolz Alien

DLC for Blacpain 2019 content due for release later on in the year... I'm sure we'll hear more after

Strange, I think it's really starting to show what sort of diamond it is after being in the rough for so long

Need to test some more, but since going Fullscreen on desktop whilst running VR it has reduced my freezes and crashes significantly... haven't had one since using it, but it's only been a day so need to test some more before I can be confident that was the cause of my issues.

12. MakeMeLaugh

MakeMeLaugh Simracer

Lol, all the game had was fixes to bugs, crashes... all fundamental problems are still present.

Only thing that actually improved for me was FFB thanks to LUT, big difference indeed.

fsuarez79 likes this.
  13. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Simracer

Yes, it's great when it works but it's still an unoptimized mess. Had to modify my system settings in order to avoid perma-freezes. Has only been one day and have to pray I don't get any more but I can only feel for those who haven't solved theirs.

Still many bugs to fix. Far from a diamond just yet.

14. Coanda

Coanda Alien

[​IMG]

Son likes this.
  15. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

I use both Safe and Aggressive adjusting fuel levels. But yeah I think I am way too tight on them. I was going to adjust ride height tonight just for kicks.

16. Rioku

Rioku Racer

Don´t miss any minute, seriously, don´t miss any minute:

Slowbloke, Nox, Deyu and 1 other person like this.
  17. Coanda

Coanda Alien

and thats why i don't drive Monza. Heroes everywhere... There must be something in that European water :p:D

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
    Rolz and Winston like this.
  18. Rioku

Rioku Racer

Well, i was in the line of realism, physics...

19. steevee

steevee Racer

If that had been iracing, all them cars would have been in orbit ;):D

stephen_b, dek, Serge M and 2 others like this.
  20. chakko

chakko Alien

Did some online races yesterday, after a long time of not touching ACC. I'm seriously impressed. Physics and FFB have improved a lot compared to earlier versions, and, i didn't notice much warping online as well (there was some... i would say on AC level). This sim has a lot of potential. E.g. i don't know any other sim which has such a sophistiaced pit radio, and opponent radar. What i still could imagine would be a little more detail in the FFB. I can very well feel the oversteer, but, sometimes have a hard time figuring out the exact drive condition. It's sometimes rather a bit of anticipation, than knowing exactly what's going on. But, it's fine really, i was able to correct most errors. Actually, it reminds me a lot of AC now, just a bit better. :) Good job Kunos.

Can't wait for the extra content, if there is any coming (which i assume). GT3 is... OK. But, not my favorite class. Some GT4 would be nice, or, even better, a Formula car (if that somehow fits the Blancpain content... i think the Formula Renault is part of the supporting program of some races).