1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Mclaren 720s GT3

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by SimGuy_1, Jun 11, 2019.

1. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Will there be Mclaren 720s GT3 in 2019 cars?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars McLaren 720S GT3 EVO -dashboard - TC and ABS wrong on startup Aug 10, 2023
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues McLaren 720S door model issue Jul 14, 2023
    ACC Physics McLaren 720S GT3 RPM Limit Feb 17, 2022
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards 5-lap average not recorded, Brands Hatch, McLaren 720s Jul 25, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions McLaren 720S rear view camera Mar 24, 2021
    ACC Physics McLaren 720s Zandvoort- tyre heat Mar 22, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars McLaren 720S Low Fuel Indicator May 5, 2020
    ACC Physics Mclaren 720s Caster Apr 17, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Skin Editor - Numberplate McLaren 720S Feb 10, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars McLaren 720s LCD cam monitor? Nov 23, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality McLaren 720S Virtual Mirror bug... Dec 16, 2019
    ACC General Discussions mclaren 720s Sep 30, 2018
    Bug reports problem changing TC on mclaren 720 evo. Loss of power Jan 26, 2024
    Physics Bugs & Issues Initial fuel per lap is wrong for McLaren EVO at Monza Jul 10, 2023
    Bug reports Brake Bias buttons for McLaren 570S GT4 Jul 27, 2022

3. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

There hasn't been one in Blancpain as of yet, so for now it's a no. That could still change though, as 75+ cars are expected to be at the Spa 24h this year, so there's a chance that one of those 75 GT3 cars is a McLaren. Fingers crossed

4. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

It is in blancpain asia 2019 so i was hoping.I just love how it looks.I would rather have 720s rather than cup cars or super trofeo.

5. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

Yeah, but that one would only come if we get a Blancpain Asia DLC, which could be quite likely I suppose, however won't be part of that free DLC I'd imagine. The only other way I can think that we MIGHT get it is because it was at the test day at Paul Ricard earlier in the year for Blancpain. If Kunos decided they were to add cars from that day too, which I find unlikely, then we'd get a nice white McLaren.

I do agree that the car looks amazing too, like a spaceship.
    [​IMG]

Coanda, chksix and SimGuy_1 like this.
  6. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

I'm happy to pay extra for single car.The amount of work these guys put in these cars is absolutely fantastic i can easily tell difference between each car and i'm numb AF in telling the differences,hell i can't even tell differences between 2 beer taken at same time.
    Love ACC for making my dream to atleast experience race cars which i cannot even go to see.

Son likes this.
  7. VoodooChild

VoodooChild Gamer

yeah the 720 looks freaking amazing.... too bad it's so difficult to spot it in its natural habitat, at the side of the track, shrouded in its own smoke.

8. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

True for Blancpain Asia. In GT Open it seems to be doing well, as I believe Teo Martin are currently leading the championship with their McLaren

9. kirk heath

kirk heath Gamer

It's doing ok so far in the British GT too, considering only been in for 2 rounds.

10. aaaape

aaaape Racer

British Gt does spa 24 right? edit: Oh nm its part of the intercontinental gt challenge. that said it wasn't at bathurst

11. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

720S GT3 was present at official test sessions at Paul Ricard in March with factory team:

https://www.blancpain-gt-series.com...t-series-test-days/test-day-1-morning-session
    https://www.blancpain-gt-series.com...series-test-days/test-day-1-afternoon-session
    https://www.blancpain-gt-series.com...t-series-test-days/test-day-2-morning-session
    https://www.blancpain-gt-series.com...series-test-days/test-day-2-afternoon-session

No sign of any McLaren in 2019 Blancpain GT Series yet... Let's hope the 720S will show at Spa 24h (we should see enty list early next month)!

aaaape likes this.
  12. kirk heath

kirk heath Gamer

They do go to Spa yeah, the race is just 2 hours. Think lot of the drivers and teams enter it though

13. aaaape

aaaape Racer

It's fine. I'll probably just end up driving the 2019 AMR vantage anyway. ;)