1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

DOCS The Server Admin Handbook thread

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, Jun 10, 2019.

1. steevee

steevee Racer

@Minolin Morning, is there a force stability control off for the server please?

Cheers

Steve

Salvatore Amato, Jacobs and martcerv like this.
  2. what does team name mean?
    Can I rename a team name?
    for instance, picking amatoferrari corse 488 and rename it into s.amatoferrari corse??? XD
    can we chose which car number to assign to which car for consistency in leagues?

3. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

where do you read team name?

4. In results have a line with TeamName together with other players info.

5. there is a team name at the end

6. aaaah ok it is in the results... bah sorry.

7. { "bestlap": 104235, "bestSplits": [ 29373, 39843, 34641 ], "isWetSession": 0, "type": 1, "leaderBoardLines": [ { "car": { "carId": 1012, "raceNumber": 29, "carModel": 3, "cupCategory": 0, "teamName": "", "drivers": [ { "firstName": "Michele", "lastName": "N.", "shortName": "Nob", "playerId": "S765611xxxxxxxxxx7" } ] }, "currentDriver": { "firstName": "Michele", "lastName": "N.", "shortName": "Nob", "playerId": "S765611xxxxxxxxxx7" }, "currentDriverIndex": 0, "timing": { "lastLap": 105528, "lastSplits": [ 29406, 40392, 35730 ], "bestLap": 104235, "bestSplits": [ 29373, 39843, 34641 ], "totalTime": 4294847243, "lapCount": 18

This example above is in the book published by Minolin.

Note that the result displays the TeamName line. So it's a field read by the server. Only customization is not working. It does not overwrite the team name. I believe this will only work when you release skins / team customization.

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  8. I don't think it's supposed to be customizable, but I would love if it was.

9. Minolin

it is, but not with the methods that are public right now ;) keep a bit of patience please, and let's focus on what we have.

10. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

So why in Car Model list Mercedes is #1 and Ferrari is #2? :mad::D

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  11. ears

ears Hardcore Simmer

@Minolin I'm looking at a results.json generated on my server from a quali session but it has type: 0.

My server only runs quali and race.

Is this right? Should it not be type: 4?

Thank you!

12. Minolin

Mh no, I need to be more precise in the doc. That type is just if the leaderboard is P/Q style (= by best valid lap) or R/Hotstint style (= by lapcount + total time). The 4 for Q is in the filename of that json

ears likes this.
  13. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

[QUOTE="can we chose which car number to assign to which car for consistency in leagues?[/QUOTE]
    You can do it in entry list

14. ears

ears Hardcore Simmer

@Minolin Thanks - but it might still be a 0 - again this is for quali. Definitely no practise on the server.

190611_154304_0.json

Thanks!

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  15. ears

ears Hardcore Simmer

And just a thought on the structure of the results.json file.

From parsing through it, am I right in thinking that, in a multi player entry for a single car (leaderboardLine), although we can see what the fastest lap in the session for that car was, we can't determine which of the drivers set it?

Or could we pull that from 'currentDriver' seen as it's not updated real time?

Thanks for this - it's very useful.

16. max21

max21 Racer

Gooooood job Kevin!

17. ears

ears Hardcore Simmer

Also! (Sorry!)

It would be very useful if the results.json held data for what track the session ran on.

ChrisRacki likes this.
  18. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

So, the limit of 30 drivers online on 1 server is the recommendation guess or tested and proved - 30 is the limit? We will have the race this Sunday and we have over 30 drivers already registered and just wondering... should I risk and do like 35 drivers or even more?

Thank you

Chisco likes this.
  19. Rolz

Rolz Alien

I have not seen anywhere mentioned more than 30 is currently possible...

Arbuzzz likes this.
  20. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

You right, I just changed to 35 in config and the server did set the limit to 30.

Okay than :(