1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Rodmap Post Release

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by James P, Jun 10, 2019.

1. elchshooter

elchshooter Hardcore Simmer

I´m sure things will get better over time, as kunos never failed to deliver in the long term.
    But sorry, that´s not true. A good blancpain gt sim should not only simulate cars and tracks, it should also simulate the blancpain GT circus as a whole. There´s also the atmosphere of a championship weekend to simulate. There is nothing wrong with simulating team communication, the crowd and pit crews, as it´s also part of blancpain GT and therefore should be simulated. There´s also nothing arcade in explaining game mechanics ingame. It´s really tiring to have to search every little information somewhere in the internet ...
    Believe me, there´s NOTHING WRONG with having fun AND physics. :D
    As i said, i´m sure these things will come, but for a simracing noob, even one who wants to get into the whole thing ACC must be a huge challenge to get into... and that´s not a very good fundament.

XettMan likes this.
  2. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

no

Tim Meuris, Whitestar, MTv and 2 others like this.
  3. A good start for sure :) Keep fighting ;)

NO!

Roberto Olivetti, Arlo, MTv and 2 others like this.
  4. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

I actually think the car sounds great. The tone of the engine is spot on. Maybe make it a little bit more meaty sounding but other than that i think it's really really good.

5. And the difference between the two is what exactly?

Pretty sure that while I am playing this game I am racing against others in a virtual world.

6. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

Wait, was not me the one always complaining? make up your mind.

7. Radfahrer

Radfahrer Hardcore Simmer

AC 1.0 deja vu´s anybody ?
    #expectation management ...

tabis and Racert46 like this.
  8. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

Everyone has the right to be disrecpectful, respect is not guaranteed by law in any country.

Even tho Kunos is also in their right of kicking him out. (which I hope not, because I like to read varied opinions and I'm not a thin skin person)

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
  9. MakeMeLaugh

MakeMeLaugh Simracer

Some people in simracing thinks they are racers and not gamers, as they do not even consider this a game.

10. ignission

ignission Simracer

What exactly do you have a right to be disrespectful about, can you elaborate? Is it a persons work? Their race? Their background?

Honestly, some of the things you say on this forum are utter vitriol.

F1Aussie, MTv and After_Midnight like this.
  11. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

Everyone! Everything! re-read my comment.

I'm offended by that statement!
    (see? we can all play that game)

12. James P

James P Simracer

The core engine sound is good, but its too quiet at high rpm and the tone is slightly off but its liveable. The biggest omission is a lack of any transmission whine whatsoever. Its an integral part of its sound and is the overiding noise you hear in any onboard video.

If they added the whine and fleshed the engine note out a bit more to be louder it would be great.

SimGuy_1 and XettMan like this.
  13. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

Some people thinks the earth is flat.

Darcy Callai Junior likes this.
  14. Si.

Si. Simracer

MTv, jaxx_za and After_Midnight like this.
  15. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

Disrespect towards others is not a right at all, but the contrary is very true: everyone as the right to be respected by others.

Social interactions and human relationship is not dictated by law alone but, much more, by common decency and tolerance, which includes respect.

But, by the way, disrespect and insulting others can be punished in the country where I live because could be considered verbal offenses.
    I don’t know where you live but you can try to be disrespectful to a policeman and see where it leads in terms of applicable law for your particular case, as that can be a quite fast way to check it.

Sometimes I hear some say respect isn’t granted but earned and I say respect is not given but owed, simply because, if the first were true, and is not, someone strange to someone else would never be respected because wasn’t known well enough by others to earn anything.
    The first contact with a stranger must be of respect, not the opposite.

The rights people have can never limit the rights of others and can only go as far as the rights of the others begin. Therefore, if you have the right to not be insulted or disrespected how can others have the right to disrespect you, right?

F1Aussie, broadappeal, Pekka and 4 others like this.
  16. It's not a question of law. It's just a question of good education and social manners.

F1Aussie, Pekka, chksix and 3 others like this.
  17. MakeMeLaugh

MakeMeLaugh Simracer

Why don't you just add people to your ignore list, without announcing it to everyone? Do you really think anyone actually cares that you added them to your ignore list? Lol.

18. jaxx_za

jaxx_za Hardcore Simmer

And common decency.

F1Aussie, MTv and After_Midnight like this.
  19. jaxx_za

jaxx_za Hardcore Simmer

Imagine if this forum supported a perma version of the 'kick' functionality of AC servers.

20. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

Congrats folks, another thread gone offtopic because you do not tolerate any dissonant opinion.