1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

"Public beta" 1.0.3 - v2

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jun 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

We are releasing a preview version of our 1.0.3 Hotfix.

It introduces several important updates, including a brand new controller settings page, updates in Multiplayer and Ratings, gameplay, VR, replay management and audio encoding.

To find information about how to opt into the public beta branch, visit this thread:
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...ut-hotfix-1-and-the-public-beta-branch.57636/

Please keep this topic clean and indicate in your reports the version you are using!

1.0.3 Preview:

GENERAL:
    - Audio optimizations to lower the memory footprint.
    - Fixes to overall game stability and added logging.

GAMEPLAY:
    - Fixed a rare bug that failed to turn on the ignition in AI cars.
    - Fixed driver swap missing in Race 2 of career race weekends.
    - Fixed autosave not storing tyre set wear data.
    - Fixed random weather not randomizing ambient temperature.
    - Fixed potential issue not auto saving replays

GRAPHICS:
    - Fixed disabled driver foot animations in the Mercedes-AMG GT3.

UI/HUD:
    - Revamped controller options menu, allowing keyboard, direct-input and X-input customization.
    NOTE: old controller presets will continue to work.
    - Fixed widget position when the car crosses the finish line.
    - Camera movement and look-with-wheel sliders activate/deactivate in relevant camera modes.
    - Fixed a bug on the weather page that allowed rain level without cloud level after entering the page.
    - Fixed confusing behaviour of random track button on the weather UI.
    - Fixed weather summary incorrectly reporting dynamic weather disabled with random weather on.
    - Fixed podium sequence not responding to mapped pause key.
    - Fixed championship AI aggression being incorrectly limited to 80-100%.
    - Default championship settings updated.
    - Resume button added inside the main Championship and Career pages.
    - Revised layout organization of race-end messages.
    - Fixed wind speed not being absolute value.

VR:
    - Mouse in VR: added wheel and scroll bar support.
    - Fix to the HUD stereo layer clipping with the car geometry.

RATING & MULTIPLAYER:
    - Solved "No CP server in your region" display for users that should actually see them.
    - Server pings are now displayed accurately in the UI.
    - The "too slow for Eau Rouge" fix introduced in 1.0.1 is now more accurate.
    - Fixed a an issue where cars can load without setup (=no ABS/TC) applied / HUD invisible.
    - Entrylists can now use "isAdmin" as intended.
    - Entrylists can now use "overrideDriverInfo" as intended.
    - Added ServerAdminHandbook v1 to the server folder.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions "Public Beta" 1.3.8 - Preview - NOW IN LIVE Mar 25, 2020
    ACC General Discussions "Public Beta" 1.0.7 - Preview 3 - HOTFIX IS NOW LIVE! Aug 8, 2019
    ACC General Discussions "Public Beta" 1.0.7 - Preview 2 Aug 7, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Steering Misalignment Disappears After Loading Save [1.0.7 public beta] Aug 2, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Cannot bind gear up/down to keyboard keys while using wheel steering v1.0.7 public beta 2/8 Aug 2, 2019
    ACC General Discussions "Public Beta" 1.0.7 Jul 31, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer "Public Beta" parts in 1.0.6 Jul 12, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting V 1.0.5 the latest public beta continuous crashing on MP Jul 5, 2019
    ACC General Discussions "Public beta" 1.0.5 - UPDATED to Live! Jul 2, 2019
    ACC General Discussions "Public beta" 1.0.5 build 3963945 Jun 29, 2019
    ACC General Discussions "Public beta" 1.0.5 build 3952167 Jun 25, 2019
    ACC General Discussions "Public beta" 1.0.5 Jun 19, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting 1.0.4/public beta, game freezes after quitting sp session Jun 18, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Public Beta 1.04 - Crash D3D device being lost Jun 17, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Re : "Public beta" 1.0.4 - now also LIVE! Jun 15, 2019

3. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Reserved.

4. Justin w

Justin w Simracer

Game crashes if I try and live stream whilst in VR was fine before last few patches.

5. When mid-save?

6. Justin w

Justin w Simracer

Nope if i start stream vr will go all blurry then freeze and crashes saying lost d3d device it works fine on all other titles

7. From broadcasting in Spectator mode, there is no final results table.

I have the options to keep the results up for any lenght of time after Qualify session in the Server config.

After Race Session, there are no automatic results that pops up.

If I click the Broadcast API to bring up the Leaderboard after P1 crosses the line, chances are positions will change by the time the back markers cross the finish.
    So I don't get an accurate end result.

So we could do with a leaderboard automatically popping up on screen after the race finishes for a certain amount of time, before the game reverts back to Practice. Which could be time controlled in the Json, like the Qualify can.

8. Anthonyl

Anthonyl Racer

Never mind..just my antivirus being a little *****..

9. flihp

flihp Racer

wow! just wow!!, you guys are legendary at pumping out these updates. :)

10. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

"- Revamped controller options menu, allowing keyboard, direct-input and X-input customization."

Aaaaahhhhh! Finally :)

11. bullet800

bullet800 Gamer

Now Racecraft rating is enable or not?

12. Maynard

Maynard Gamer

Feedback if required: My game updated but then failed to run as acc.exe was missing or corrupt, validated game files and it found 1 to redownload, then it got stuck in a loop downloading validating downloading. Set to disable beta and now downloading 1.3gb to go back to 1.02 :/

Update: Avast antivirus didnt like ACC executables and labeled them as Alexa.51, disabled anti virus to update and run the game and then re-enabled avast and all back to normal again :)

13. Anthonyl

Anthonyl Racer

With this version I seem to be unable to map the d-pad buttons to go up or down in the HUD menu...where you can select traction control / wipers / lights / brake bias etc etc...the d-pad allows me to change the top one using left and right but I am unable to go down the menu to select any other options....

14. Anthonyl

Anthonyl Racer

I had the exact same problem...had to restart Steam to get the file.

15. DiRTMark

DiRTMark Gamer

Goodmorning guys...

thnx for giving is another beta hotfix.
    Unfortunately the performance overall is my main concerne and it's still the same.
    What i mean by the same is:

Still stuttering / small freezes during races no matter where or in what conditions.
    Also it doesnt matter anything if i set high gpu/cpu settings like mirrors, shadows etc to medium instead of high or epic and the the replays the cars have still the gosthing effect behind them...

Please Kunos, al lot of people struggle with the perfomance issues...
    It's disturbs the overall AWESOME experience!!!

Thnx for all your efforts so far

16. xaotik

xaotik either ether or the other Staff Member KS Dev Team

Hi there - could you please attach your controls.json file (found in %userprofile%\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Config ) after you've set it up as you'd like it?

These are the controls that affect this btw, so if the UI controlling works then in theory the MFD (multi function display) in the HUD should as well:
    upload_2019-6-13_13-3-12.png

17. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

still no luck in finding CP Servers :(

it's a lottery "refreshing, refreshing, refreshing...."

Stella Stig and Taaani-sama like this.
  18. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Hi Mark, first of all please associate your Steam account as explained in the forum rules here: https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?faq/forum-rules.3/

Then please run into a complete clean reinstall of the game, by uninstalling the current one and manually deleting the following folders:

- Windows Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione
    - C:\Users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\ac2
    - C:\Users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\UnrealEngine (if present)
    - C:\Users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\UnrealEngineLauncher (if present)

The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties.

This will wipe out all your settings and options. Reboot, reinstall the game and opt in the current 1.0.3 beta, then try if it works properly.
    If the issue persists, please attach your logs (path: c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved) in the TROUBLESHOOTING forum, thanks.

DiRTMark likes this.
  19. Coanda

Coanda Alien

wowahwewah great success :cool:

[​IMG]

20. tw1st

tw1st Racer

What to say about the 1.0.3 update...

Here we are again. One step forward but one step back again. The Controller settings are good but a bit buggy when you are in the menu. Then i noticed five game crashes in the first 5min.

21. Anthonyl

Anthonyl Racer

Re-mapped everything and all is working now... Thank you!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.