1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Mod that seems to make night racing in AC possible? (Working headlights)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by ShredatorFIN, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

Wrong, Peter released 1.1.1 specifically to be compatible with 49. Everything after 49 has big performance drop, need more optimization.

Phil64 and AlleyViper like this.
  2. AlleyViper

AlleyViper Alien

You're right, it was 1.1 and its betas/rc that required >p63.

Andrew_WOT likes this.
  3. bromstarzan

bromstarzan Hardcore Simmer

Yeah, I thought it was a bit strange because Sol 1.1.1 seemed to work fine with p49. :D
    Anyhow, thanks for claryfying things. As I understand, there are no robust integration of wet-track-look yet? Right?
    Just trying to sort out if I'm missing something as to were we/AC stands today in terms of brilliant mods.
    (came back to AC after a lot of ACC and DCS testing).

4. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

5. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

No, not yet, but it should not take too long, might even be in SOL 1.2, which is right around the corner.:)

bromstarzan and Phil64 like this.
  6. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

The local reflection stuff is pretty insane.. hope not too GPU taxing. Also these quite neat:

Whitestar and Blamer like this.
  7. T'PAU

T'PAU Hardcore Simmer

Last weekend the 24h of Nürburgring was held in AC. The first time with shader patch and SOL (for those who want and can).
    Absolutly amazing to watch! :cool:

Here is part 2 of the live-footage from virtualracing (german) when the night is slowly coming in:

8. rycil

rycil Simracer

I thought that the patch was not working online! Good news. Are there public servers with the SOL patch?

9. Jakal

Jakal Racer

10. DaVeX↯

DaVeX↯ Hardcore Simmer

All this should be released as Free Community DLC, already packed and ready to use for all...

11. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Hopefully it will get rid of the annoying puff of smoke at the start of races :)

12. Luciano Micale

Luciano Micale Simracer

hi guys, i need help, i am messing with all the options of sol and shaders light patch...Becoming crazy...
    I am on i8700 with a 1080ti, i have installed CM, SOL 1.2, and the last version of shaders patch.
    i then have some more programs like blm car and blm lights.
    To have the best visual results what options should i use?!? sometimes cars are black in the back and sometimes when in full day i lit the lights cars in front of me become way brighter and so seems also the road...i am really confused.
    But happy to play again AC...i left ACC yesterday and wow AC still rocks!!!
    thk you for patience and help

13. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

Late answer, but holy moses that looks good. :eek:

14. Luciano Micale

Luciano Micale Simracer

guys pls help me, i have the last version of shaders patch (140) and sol installed.
    when racing at 12:30 am the back of the cars are very black and the surround is quite too bright,i have sol filter selected and basic config settings...any idea?!?

15. Thronmir

Thronmir Gamer

I have the same problem and no idea why.
    But when i use the recommended version of shaders patch the Circuit 24H Lemans 2017 2.05 crashes ever time when loaded.

mfg
    Thronmir

16. peter boese

peter boese Hardcore Simmer

Just use the latest one preview140 - this version should be marked as recommended..

17. Thronmir

Thronmir Gamer

Shaders Patch 140 is untested by me.
    With Shaders Patch 140 the Cars look like this:

20190621163009_1.jpg

20190621163038_1.jpg

Shaders Patch.PNG

mfg
    Thronmir

18. Thronmir

Thronmir Gamer

This is with Reflection resolution: 2048 x 2048 and Rendering frequency: Static
    20190621165421_1.jpg

and this with Reflection resolution: Off

20190621165831_1.jpg

mfg
    Thronmir

19. peter boese

peter boese Hardcore Simmer

Install the latest version of Sol manually. Copy the folders apps, content, extension, and system to AC root folder.

20. Thronmir

Thronmir Gamer

@peter boese

Thx for answer.
    I did what you said, but the problem is the same.
    I then simply installed Sol1.0 with the CM over it and now the error is gone.

mfg
    Thronmir