1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

"Public beta" 1.0.5

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jun 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

We are releasing a preview version of our 1.0.5 Hotfix.

This is a minor update, which affects ping calculation and the audio system.

To find information about how to opt into the public beta branch, visit this thread:
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...ut-hotfix-1-and-the-public-beta-branch.57636/

Please keep this topic clean and indicate in your reports the version you are using!

1.0.5 Preview:
    RATING & MULTIPLAYER:
    - Minor changes to the server ping system.

AUDIO:
    - Audio scale improvements.

chksix, Ischemica, Mai_88 and 23 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions "Public Beta" 1.3.8 - Preview - NOW IN LIVE Mar 25, 2020
    ACC General Discussions "Public Beta" 1.0.7 - Preview 3 - HOTFIX IS NOW LIVE! Aug 8, 2019
    ACC General Discussions "Public Beta" 1.0.7 - Preview 2 Aug 7, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Steering Misalignment Disappears After Loading Save [1.0.7 public beta] Aug 2, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Cannot bind gear up/down to keyboard keys while using wheel steering v1.0.7 public beta 2/8 Aug 2, 2019
    ACC General Discussions "Public Beta" 1.0.7 Jul 31, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer "Public Beta" parts in 1.0.6 Jul 12, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting V 1.0.5 the latest public beta continuous crashing on MP Jul 5, 2019
    ACC General Discussions "Public beta" 1.0.5 - UPDATED to Live! Jul 2, 2019
    ACC General Discussions "Public beta" 1.0.5 build 3963945 Jun 29, 2019
    ACC General Discussions "Public beta" 1.0.5 build 3952167 Jun 25, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting 1.0.4/public beta, game freezes after quitting sp session Jun 18, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Public Beta 1.04 - Crash D3D device being lost Jun 17, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Re : "Public beta" 1.0.4 - now also LIVE! Jun 15, 2019
    ACC General Discussions "Public beta" 1.0.4 - now also LIVE! Jun 14, 2019

3. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

When will be RC operative?

4. Tristan Cliffe

Tristan Cliffe Simracer

My RC is working. Past two evenings I've had changes (positive ones too).

Stickdeath1980 likes this.
  5. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

Of course I tested directly 1.0.5, if I find now CP server. See there I finally find a CP server immediately!
    Sometimes a few clicks on "Refresh Data" still get the message "No Servers in your Region" but I do not have to click 50 times or more to find a CP server, it's enough if I click max 10 times and sometimes he also finds a "new" directly

Very good work Kunos (@Minolin ) keep it up :cool::)

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
    Pheebau and PiretSS2000 like this.
  6. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

Go to the main menu/driver profile/ratings/race craft

If you hover your mouse over the green bars, all of them have the same ELO? Or differents values?

7. Tristan Cliffe

Tristan Cliffe Simracer

Not sure as I'm at work, but I'll look later when home.

8. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

Ok, thanks for cheking it

9. Nox

Nox Racer

my RC is not working!!!:(:(
    TO Points 9xxx and Bronze! :(

really frustrating

10. steevee

steevee Racer

11. DiRTMark

DiRTMark Gamer

Wow, don't know what your devs done but the whole performance of the overall game is highly improved!!!
    No stutters, freezes or dips at all during single player or multiplayer and i also was able to increase some settings from high to epic.

It's not placebo or whats the name it ha ha..lol
    Only thing what lacks in terms of visuals are the replays but it's less important for me and i quess a lot of other drivers here!!!

Let me know if there are other users experience the same improvements .

KUDOS KUNOS

12. Zanza21

Zanza21 Racer

Weird, seeing the changelog i was not expecting any performance gain/loss. Will try as soon i get at home, but i'd bet on placebo effect :p

..LeRenard!, RWa and Mike1304 like this.
  13. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

Is there in info available yet on the direction of the CP servers? It's great that ping reporting has been fixed but it has resulted in no access to CP servers in Australia. Any love for Aussies in the near future?

menos | M6, Coanda and Mudguts like this.
  14. Shooter80

Shooter80 Racer

The SHA checksum is different now compared to the old file, so I would say yes.

steevee likes this.
  15. tabis

tabis Simracer

I drove a short race against the AI.
    My SA has improved by 2 points and my RC by 1.

That did not work at 1.04

16. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

not in my case, it worked, how weird

..LeRenard! likes this.
  17. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Thread cleaned. Please behave and discuss only what's relevant to the hotfix.

18. SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes Gamer

Whats the code to opt into the beta?

19. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

accBetaBranch

it might be placebo but i feel higher fps overall and less microstutter.
    cars are sometimes 'jumpy' or tear.

DiRTMark and SnakeEyes like this.
  20. tw1st

tw1st Racer

Can someone tell me what sort of update this is (Preview)? Will this version 1.0.5 updated in the upcoming days instead of 1.0.6?

21. SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes Gamer

Thanks, hope the fps boost translates to VR to make it playable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.