1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

"Public beta" 1.0.5

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jun 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My Competition race not work yet. I live in Brazil.

Tobias Queck likes this.
  2. menos | M6

menos | M6 Hardcore Simmer

beta 1.0.5:

I see no change at all in any way. Same performance, same server disconnect issues, same inaccessible CP server (just sits there, displaying a static 255ms ping and all other info is empty, no Server not available in your region message either).

I also see no change in ratings as some have reported, so for me this performs the exact same as beta 1.0.4

Attached Files:

sps_for_race and Tobias Queck like this.
  3. Si.

Si. Simracer

It’s an early/preview/beta release of the 1.05 hotfix, presuming it is deemed stable it will become the standard 1.05 hotfix which those who have not opted into the beta branch will then receive. At that point everyone is on the 1.05 release.

tw1st likes this.
  4. anthonylroy

anthonylroy Hardcore Simmer

Cannot see cp servers using 1.05

Attached Files:

• AC2.zip
      File size:
      17.4 KB
      Views:
  5. Tobias Queck

Tobias Queck Racer

I can find a CP server like 1 out of 7 times I click the refresh button. Racecraft does not update and my Driver Category dropped from Gold to Bronze without losing Rating points (94xx)

6. Lima

Lima Gamer

Being in the pits of nurburgring, listening to the aston echoing in the whole track is a spectacle but in spa I do not know why but the sound is very abrupt. Regarding the cp servers, I always had access to them but since I have more than 60cp i can not find anyone to do a race, sometimes 2 or 3 people appear but that's it.

7. Tristan Cliffe

Tristan Cliffe Simracer

All the same. Thanks for pointing that out.

PiretSS2000 likes this.
  8. My Driver Category dropped from Gold to Bronze even if the Rating points are increased.

9. Jakkison

Jakkison Gamer

Audio not working well in SPA. Engine sound like a continuous buffering...

10. DiRTMark

DiRTMark Gamer

feel and experience the same with this patch

11. tlsmikey

tlsmikey Simracer

I'm seeing some popping of the sound at Spa as well. Tested using the Mclaren 650S and Spa. It seems to be between 1st and 2nd gear and not track corner specific. Didn't see any issues at other tracks.

I also noticed that the debris pickup sounds are much more subtle. I'd prefer a bit more volume on debris (sand/gravel) pickup...just my 2 cents.

12. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

I'm pretty sure that there are no performance improvements and I haven't even played 1.0.5.
    I've seen people claim that many times before and I guess it's usually just because they "accidentally fixed" something in their very system.

If there's nothing relevant in the change log, I don't expect any improvements.

But I'll run my benchmarks and report back.

Ace Pumpkin, ..LeRenard! and DiRTMark like this.
  13. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Didn't experienced any difference to 1.0.4 after 1.75 h training, 20m qualy, 1h race in mp.

P. S. :
    RC still 60 since weeks.
    Still more CP race results than driven

DiRTMark likes this.
  14. thebaz

thebaz Rookie

Since I installed this beta, I am getting and Unreal Engine Crash every time I am quitting ACC

15. joker_89

joker_89 Gamer

No changes in performance, but the kerbs.. and the lambo felt more docile today.
    I suspect changes under the hood beyond the declared changelog.

Ah I forgot to add. I am not experiencing any crash during gameplay.

DiRTMark likes this.
  16. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

This is exactly why we take user feedback with a truckload of salt.

17. Racert46

Racert46 Simracer

Are you serious?
    This is how you guys feel about user feedback?
    And then saying this in the tread public beta.
    Why bother with a public beta then?
    If you feel his statement has no meaning to you fair play, but then to come here and say something like that is a bit under the belt.
    At least the guy made an effort to leave some kind of feedback.....unlike the other 3000 players that seem to have gone missing in the last weeks.
    But good to know your player base feedback is taken with a truckload of salt.

FX2K, Strawberry, Rolz and 8 others like this.
  18. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

I think as devs they're in a good position to know what has changed and what hasn't. You're severly underestimating the power of placebo my friend

ilFreddo76, chksix, LeDude83 and 3 others like this.
  19. Racert46

Racert46 Simracer

I do not underestimate the power of placebo, we all been there.
    But you do not have to shame somebody making an effort reporting something.

20. I'm pretty sure that all Panky meant was that nothing has changed in regard to the curbs. A little heavy handed perhaps.

And user feedback should always be taken with a grain of salt, not treated as gospel because there are so many variables that can affect an individual user's perspective.