1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Server Issue

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by HLR Ghosty, Oct 26, 2018.

1. WoodyLizard

WoodyLizard Gamer

Success guys. After looking around the other night and thinking of what I posted before this one that the online aspect of the game stopped for me on the Xbox 1X after a console update around October last year.

So tonight I went to System settings on the console/Console info/Reset console/chose Reset and keep my games & apps option.

The console will then reset it self and start like new with you signing in, setting up you internet connection etc.

Loaded up the game and all my late Christmas presents came at once, multiplayer list heaven!!!

Really hope this helps others

Cheerio from DownUnder

2. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Thanks for reporting Woody.

3. Sonec888

Sonec888 Rookie

Thanks, i reseted my Xbox and it works. Servers Online mode ON finally.

4. Sonec888

Sonec888 Rookie

But a few days after, once again SERVERS OFF. Im so tired reseting my console over and over.

5. Dezzie420

Dezzie420 Rookie

Don't reset your xbox charge the location to another country and it'll restart the console and fix it iif it doesn't try a different country

I was maybe one of the first to fix this with support with 505 with the whole console reset was last resort and you have u use home xbox changes ect after a reset this way u don't use them at all and is faster

6. Reaper95BR

Reaper95BR Rookie

So, anyone got around solving this issue? After couple of months with the game uninstalled I decided to get back in it, but can't find any servers, even after powering off the console for 30 secs and all that, hard reseting the console is not an option and I can't seem to find anywhere on the AC webpage where I could file a complain or ticket or even get in touch with someone that could potentially solve my issue

7. Dezzie420

Dezzie420 Rookie

Problem still persists 4/2020

Even changing my xbox region doesn't work anymore I can't factory reset my xbox everything I wanna play as I look my game share everytime

8. Dezzie420

Dezzie420 Rookie

This is only temp fix doesn't work forever and removes games haring causing problems for accounts in my household

Been like it for year and no real patch or fix has been provided we've had to figure it all out ourselfs can we please just get one patch to fix this we all are die hard fans after so many years, no online servers for xbox is gonna kill the player base eventually why would I get my friend to invest when I have to explain this to him and that maybe we may never actually be able to drive togthere

9. Dezzie420

Dezzie420 Rookie

FOUND A FIX ANYONE HAVING THIS ISSUE HIT ME UP DIRECTLY ON XBOX AND SHALL HAPPILY WALK ANYONE THROUGH

ADD ME AT : X DeZZie420 X

10. Hello
    I had the same problem for 3-4 months and so do all my friends. No serveres and noe of us cant even create a private lobby. All we get is "Could not create lobby, Try again later! I see a lot of people complain on Facebook as well!