1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

"Public beta" 1.0.5 build 3963945

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Minolin, Jun 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metallurgy-TR

Metallurgy-TR Rookie

not working cp servers.

2. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

It only works on servers where someone has manually added you on the entry list and linked it to your car file.

3. Kefuddle

Kefuddle Racer

Good, as I have been trying to get some of these options working.

On another issue, how do I set sprint cup rules? It does not seem to matter what I set "eventType" to, the server always loads as "E_6H"?

4. BEsnake

BEsnake Racer

Edit:" fixed forgot a damn "," somwhere

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
  5. martcerv

martcerv Alien

In a server you cant yet, I hope this gets added soon and even the CP servers would be better if the 1hr races were in sprint format with a pit window.

Kefuddle and henkjansmits like this.
  6. Crunch

Crunch Racer

Completely wrecked the frame rate.

Eduardo AuKiss likes this.
  7. Flavus

Flavus Racer

I just did a special event hotstint at Spa in the Porsche and noticed a lot of micro stutters/freezes especially at the final chicane. That didn't happen prior to latest update to the Beta. Also I beat my best previous time and it did not register my new best time, it showed the green connected to server icon and updated my driver control rating which seems to go down as I do faster laps????

8. Nox

Nox Racer

CPU utilization is very high with the new open beta build!

9. Mach77

Mach77 Racer

for me, it was already high since the very first build on EA :D yeah, I have a poor CPU :D AMD FX 6300 Black Edition lol

10. Forestier Mickael

Forestier Mickael Hardcore Simmer

(re) tried the 30mins wet event at brand hatch , completely unplayable, ~2 or 3 freezes per lap sometimes in the straights sometimes in the corners but totaly unplayable, let's wait for a new update....

using 1.05 latest beta

11. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Got stutters on replay
    In game all ok

12. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Latest 1.5 beta in mp if you view other cars in a session with any cam thats not cockpit f1 cams.

You cant go back to f1 cams so you cant actually drive. I had to leave the server to get back into the cockpit. Didnt have this issue in other builds not sure if it would be ok next session as each time I exited to get back in, it did this every time I tried so easily repatable.

The f1 button doesnt do anything and seems like cockpit views are disabled. Its the same in the replays if you view them through gallery you cant use cockpit views as f1 key doesnt change cams.

The f1 cams work to cycle through the cockpit views as long as you dont use any other f key first.

Primetime likes this.
  13. cestcomi

cestcomi Racer

Watch a replay yesterday and was in MP too (1.0.5) but i don't have this problem (F1, F3...).
    Did the "SHIFT + up arrow" work to go back in your cockpit ?

14. Loeki

Loeki Gamer

Having high cpu usage as well. Temps go well up to 80°C. This is not a temp I am used to seeing. I5 4690K @4.4 GHz.

Attached Files:

15. jaykinch

jaykinch Gamer

I’m getting a lot of stuttering in vr with this 105 build as well revert back to the non beta build and all is fine again

16. Forestier Mickael

i'm serioulsy thinking of getting back to the non beta program , the sim is unplayable either MP or SP for me with the latest 1.05 beta, stuttering or freeze (whatever) non stop really frustrating , hopefully i love ACC but still....

17. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I was able to get back to my car without issues but couldnt use the f1 cams, all others worked. If I returned to pit it would show the car in cockpit while in pit menu but press drive and it would go back to external cams and f1 again didnt work.

Strange if the f1 cams were working for you in replay maybe a button mapping issue for me then but I dont know if the f keys are possible to map or unmap. I will try again tonight but Ive only had this issue since the 2nd 1.05 beta was fine u til then.

18. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Thats kind of why its a beta not public release, devs need info about these builds so hopefully issues get sorted before the update goes public. But if your having bad issues and reported them, then want more stable builds best to go off the beta.

F1Aussie likes this.
  19. Forestier Mickael

i understand totally the point is i was not prepared to NOT be able to use the sim totally, and this si the situation right now but i'm not blaming them i choosed the beta and i hope they'll find a fix asap ;)

20. martcerv

martcerv Alien

It does show how system specific issues can be, performance for me has been no worse in latest beta over any earlier. There are a few reporting performance issues so hopefully devs can get an idea of whats causing it.