1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Newb needs help with triples

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Wizzard 1969, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Wizzard 1969

Wizzard 1969 Gamer

I see people playing this game on triples even though it doesn’t support it? I tried turning on surround in the nvidea control panel and set the in game resolution to my recommended 7680 res. When I do this and launch the game all 3 screens go dark. Then I can’t even control alt delete or escape or windows button to get out of it. I literally have to just hit the power button on the tower and shut down that way. What could possibly be wrong any help appreciated I’m so bummed this was supposed to be the game I’ve been dreaming of playing on my triples and it’s only been a nightmare so far

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting A Newbie needs your help ._. Steering Wheel won't work Jul 4, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds A Newbie needs your help ._. Steering Wheel won't work Jul 2, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Newbie needs tips on braking Sep 4, 2018
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions help please for newbie, no throttle May 26, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Newbie Oct 27, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Newbie looking for guidance Jun 16, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality PC newbie - advice please for VR Jun 11, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Newbridge E-Sports - Multiclass at Kyalami (PC) Feb 26, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions How much would you recommend the game to a newbie? Oct 26, 2020
    ACC General Discussions I'm newbie Feb 7, 2020
    General modding discussion Car Mod Newbie Help Oct 31, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Newbie question Oct 9, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality VR NEWBIE HELP PLS Aug 11, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Easing newbies into ACC Jun 12, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Newbie Question: Starting the car in Pro Mode May 31, 2019

3. Zinny

Zinny Gamer

Are you using the Nvidia setup for triples in other games?

4. Wizzard 1969

Wizzard 1969 Gamer

Yes works beautifully in Ac 1

5. Zinny

Zinny Gamer

Strange for sure, works really well on mine
    Have you tried full screen or not full screen.
    Are you setting resolution to what you made in the nvidia control panel, i use the one with bezels corrected
    Alt tab does it not bring up your desktop
    Hopefully some guru on triples looks in and helps

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  6. Wizzard 1969

Wizzard 1969 Gamer

I’ve tried full screen mode, yes I set the in game resolution to what it’s set for in nvidia. I’m not sure what you mean by you use the one with bezel correction. Now that your telling me it works for you just fine I’m dying to figure out the issue!! Am I maybe asking to much from my gtx 1070 card?

7. Zinny

Zinny Gamer

You mentioned you tried turning on nvidia surround for Acc, does that mean you never used Nvidia surround control panel for AC. The bezel correction can be done in Nvidia control panel that corrects your resolution for the size of the bezels, just a proper view and then that would be a custom resolution for you to use. Anyway i am getting off topic,just wondering if you have something wrong with the nvidia surround. ACC right now does not have support for triples like AC but it does work

8. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Can you take screenshots of your nvidia settings and one of the choosen resolution in acc and post them here?

9. stephen_b

stephen_b Racer

The screens go blank when you apply the new resolution you wish to run at? I wonder if you might be running out of video memory, try lowing all the settings to MID and work up from there. And remove any GPU overclock if you have one set.

jaxx_za likes this.
  10. Wizzard 1969

Wizzard 1969 Gamer

This worked !!! Thank you

stephen_b likes this.