1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Discuss rFactor2

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Ace Pumpkin, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

Seat seat seat seat... Mirror mirror mirror mirror

2. Andregee

Andregee Rookie

Set the texture sharpening to 3(high) in the Player. Json instead of 5(auto)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Nahkamarakatti and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  3. Is that the LOD bias thingy?

4. Andregee

Andregee Rookie

I think so if I remember correctly

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

5. Danny Wilde

Danny Wilde Rookie

Endurance Series rF2 - build 3.00 RELEASED

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=788866138&searchtext=endurance

UI : New cars menu icons.
    GRAPHICS : C7R cockpit shaders update.
    GRAPHICS : Updated cockpits and steering wheel shaders.
    GRAPHICS : F458 driver hands issue on low graphic setup.
    GRAPHICS : Rims & Tires lightning update on all cars.
    GRAPHICS : Added realistic LM/WEC position lights on all cars.
    GRAPHICS : Corrected Zytek Rim texture.
    GRAPHICS : Corrected JSP3 Rear grill transparency.
    GRAPHICS : C7R rear fan not turning.
    SOUNDS : Onboard tire sounds increased.
    SOUNDS : Inside / Outside sounds balance adjusted.
    SOUNDS : JSP3 sounds changed.
    PHYSICS : Inertia adjusted.
    PHYSICS : Tire updated (based on latest S397 reference used on official DLC).
    PHYSICS : Aero adjusted (to finetune after tires integration).
    PHYSICS : Tire wear adjusted.
    PHYSICS : Tire pressure adjusted.
    PHYSICS : Default setup adjusted (don't reuse old setups).
    PHYSICS : IA performances and stability fixed.
    PHYSICS : Crash at high speed fixed.
    PHYSICS : FFB power adjusted.
    PHYSICS : Brake pressure is now adjustable.
    PHYSICS : Method to check laptimes vs real laptimes changed to be closer than real time with rubbered tracks.
    PHYSICS GTC CLASS : Rear wing steps passed from 10 to 20 to allow more finetune in setup.
    PHYSICS GTC CLASS : Brake power and balance adjusted.
    PHYSICS GTC CLASS : Some aero finetunes.
    PHYSICS GTE CLASS : New Traction control system added with 12 positions: https://docs.studio-397.com/developers-guide/cars/car-physics/using-the-new-tc-and-abs-options.
    PHYSICS GTE CLASS : Rear wing steps passed from 10 to 20 to allow more finetune in setup.
    PHYSICS GTE CLASS : Caster adjusted.
    PHYSICS P2 CLASS : New Traction control system added with 12 positions: https://docs.studio-397.com/developers-guide/cars/car-physics/using-the-new-tc-and-abs-options.
    PHYSICS P2 CLASS : Front wing steps passed from 3 to 2 to simulate High & Low downforce packages.
    PHYSICS P2 CLASS : Rear wing steps passed from 21 to 28 to allow more finetune in setup.
    PHYSICS P2 CLASS : Undertray restored.
    PHYSICS P2 CLASS : Caster adjusted.
    PHYSICS P2 CLASS : Steering ratio increased.
    PHYSICS P2 CLASS : Seat range increased.
    PHYSICS P3 CLASS : Front wing steps passed from 3 to 2 to simulate High & Low downforce packages.
    PHYSICS P3 CLASS : Rear wing steps passed from 21 to 28 to allow more finetune in setup.
    PHYSICS P3 CLASS : Undertray restored.
    PHYSICS P3 CLASS : Caster adjusted.
    PHYSICS P3 CLASS : Steering ratio increased.
    PHYSICS P3 CLASS : Seat range increased.
    PHYSICS P3 CLASS : Brake power and balance adjusted.
    PHYSICS P3 CLASS : Gearbox frozen.

6. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek Alien

It's a welcomed update to the EnduRacers mod; the handling doesn't seem quite as dynamic as the new S397 cars imo but, definitely improved over the older version.

7. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

lol I'm tired I thought it was a rF2 update

8. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek Alien

Right, not to be confused with the S397 Endurance Pack. ;)

9. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek Alien

I'll just drop this here. ;)

Hint: RSS GT content coming to rFactor2, and a couple of new cars for the AC pack.

10. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

Hello guys
    I don't know if this is because I upgradated to TS-PC plus Fanatec LC but my god.. the FFB on R factor 2 is amazing.
    I also purchased the Reiza pack and the cars are a blast.
    What is your experience?
    To be honest the FFB is so informative that it let me questions FFB on all the other simulators..

Also.. I tried a 30 minutes multiclass race at Sebring with 60 AI. Not a FPS drop under 60 fps and the AI was so realistic .

Really another level of Sim..

11. Stains

Stains Simracer

Seeing you have the Reiza pack you should have a go at this combo!

Link for car is in description ;)

12. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

The UI is getting alot of love in the new article over @ Race Department, can't wait:)

13. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

when will the deploy the new UI?
    Is it going to be an upgrade free of charge?

14. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Good question as its been worked on forever and I’m sure will be free, well it better be.

15. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

we will see.

I can suggest another interesting combo which a multiclass race between usf2000 and MCR... really great fun.

16. Finally the pace of the one and only Mr. Alien himself is close to snail levels. :p

(He's working on the rF2's Sagrada Familia aka. UI.)

17. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Not shure if I should be able to drift the hell out of the Metalmoro AJR but I like it very much.
    Well like their GT cars, but you know... ;)

18. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

Do you have any good trackmap with multiclass colour detection ?

19. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

Driving the new Tatuus at Oulton Foster this morning made me think that if someone is curious about what RF2 is about, this is the combo to try.
    The feeling of driving and controlling a car is as good as it gets in my book. The FFB in RF2 is often cited as excellent, but for me, it was not always evident. To me it is often very average, but in this combo, it is as good as I have ever experienced.
    I never understood what the buzz about RF2 was about until I drove the new Tatuus. Those cars made me a believer.
    The game as, to me, a lot of issues and inconsistency, but even if I ever only drive the Tatuus, the experience is definitely worth launching it every once in a while.
    Just wanted to share the bliss, it is too good not to spread the good news.

cerebralvortex, Mike1304 and Gevatter like this.
  20. Rosko

Rosko Hardcore Simmer

which one?

I'm liking rf2 more these days the ffb of newer cars is certainly better, seems to run & look great on my Index unlike both AC & ACC.