1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC update progress is really <insert buzzword>

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by shushkata, Jul 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simracing604 changed the title of that video days ago, hes not a bad guy. Probably just didn't give it much thought at the time, I have a feeling he will be good for this game in the future.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2019
  2. GroteBakkes

GroteBakkes Racer

If u post videos like that with skewed Steam chart numbers, Clickbaittitles, and that coming from a longtime AC fan he should know better. Seems like a nice guy doesnt do nothing for me if your spreading sensationist articles on the net for viewgeneration and not even have the guts to reply in public on the video that he changed the titles. And there are more of these so called "experts". Its not that different from politics, except they spoil stuff i do like.

3. You and I and most people here will probably never sell a copy of the game, he has the platform and the subscribers ( I am not a subscriber ) to sell many copy's in the future. I am not a fanboy I just like the game and would like it to do well, so I would rather give him a second chance. Your welcome to sour him off further, that's your choice.

4. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

That's the best way to push all these people to spread **** in places with much more audience (reddit, youtube, steam) and kill the game even more.

But hei, everything is worth to keep minions authoritarian adrenaline rush up.

(maybe not the best business strategy tho)

5. GroteBakkes

GroteBakkes Racer

Well then in that we differ alot. If selling a game copy is now solely in the hands of some youtube content creators then its even worse then i thought. I seldom bought a game on youtube revieweres/ vloggers especially nowadays as most of them just do what they want or get sponsored review copys arslicking those games into stardom. In that regard im very skeptical. I saw some BS about clickbaiting on that episode with Chris Hayes 1 day after that video. 1 day later the title has changed. Meanwhile he only responds to who is with his consensus and so for me yes im done with the guy.
    Ill stop on this subject, i find it more concerning that U feel we need these channels to sell of copies. Without the games there would be no simracing content creators, never forget that.
    Ok lets agree to disagree.

LeDude83, MTv, vanveen and 3 others like this.
  6. GroteBakkes

GroteBakkes Racer

Mister Sour Cream, i guess u took your own suggestion literally then, Youtube Dramaqueen:
    3 days ago:
    Mkotechno
    - Less content that AC. - Worse career than F1. - Worse multiplayer than GTS and IR. - Worse optimization than PC2. - Less device compatibility (VR, 3 monitors, etc) than any other sim. - Worse FFB than any other sim. - Toxic community / forums, full of fanboys gatekeepers. Sooo, what's the selling point of ACC then? Physics? what's even the point if everything feels dull becaude poor ffb? Go home Kunos, you are drunk.

5 days ago
    "Kunos only shows in converstations (in their forums) to threat with bans if you are not a fanboy. All ideas and suggestions (and even bug reports) are ignored. They have this "we know better" aptitude from day one, regarding FFB with no fx, regading no scheduled races, regarding delaying critical feaures like triple monitor and TrackIR, regarding no communicating anything like they are friking Apple.Well there you go Kunos, 97 players a month after release, hopefully that will put you down the clouds and start listening to your customers, I know, crazy idea!"

:rolleyes:

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
  7. BEsnake

BEsnake Racer

Ive sold 2 copies so far :D:cool:

8. Funny - Salesman of the month, the check is in the mail. lol

GroteBakkes and BEsnake like this.
  9. +++++1000000 spot on

10. Coanda

Coanda Alien

The vermin, and you know who you all are will continue to spread disease with nonfactual, nonsensical, regurgitation, boring bullSh!t at any given chance so either go outside conjugate in your own pathetic filth or hang around here and prepare to be exterminated. You have already been warned by head management. The choice is yours..

[​IMG]

11. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

Can people stop attaking each other and keep this thread civel

12. so of a b I jumped on the chair when I so those cockroaches. bleah

13. pavano

pavano Simracer

Simracing604 hit a low for me with that video. wont watch his stuff anymore. clickbait really pisses me off

14. Whipdiddywhip

Whipdiddywhip Simracer

i'm surprised he made that video to be honest, he's normally a shill for every racing game out,

maybe kunos didn't give him a free copy, i'm sure if they did he would have shilled hard for them

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
  15. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

Last time I looked, it had about 10% downvotes. These are bad for the channel. I think that was the reason.

16. He got 25,000 views over 700 comments and 775 or so likes. easily his most viewed/successful video too date. Most of us contributed to its success, in one way or another and some of you still do.

17. jaxx_za

jaxx_za Hardcore Simmer

That may be so, but as with @pavano that was my last too. Same for the other YouTuber who was posting here a few months ago - haven't clicked on any of his videos since.

18. henkjansmits

henkjansmits Simracer

It's like mountaineering, it looks like you are going slow but if you look back down you can see you have come a long way. In this case: the bad netcode is fixed, the SA rating multiplayer thing mostly works and the game crashes very little now. The hotfixes did a lot to get rid of most of these crashes. They just need to look slightly up again and see a hill with a curb called radillion on it which needs a bit of fixing :)

I having a lot of fun driving.

GroteBakkes and SylverFyre like this.
  19. manuel_rendo

manuel_rendo Racer

Acc update is not slow..kunos work hard to improve it but unfortunately they work as dev not as players,
    They modify,test,and improve as devs Never as players,otherwise it is impossible to understand why
    For example a useless championship with no points carried forward is in the game,,that is not a flaw it is just a schedule decision,,another feature Vr,,I have not seen a single hmd picture in kunos office yet,,probably they just test it with
    Beta testers,,otherwise Vr had been considered more seriously,,then again how is it possible that for any race in multiplayer there is no record,no sense of purpose,just a race,you finish it and shortly all star over again..no way to record position,etc...why? Cos they are not players...
    It is the lack of fundamentally porpouse (points,standings,records),,what it makes me think that kunos go one way
    Not necesssarily oriented to the players.
    However,for single driver,or racing against AI,it is really fun,,but by no means “competizione”...as nobody cares if I am 5th or 10th on any race ,same way I do not care ,as there are no consequences,porpouse,intention,,as everything is wiped out,,,,only leagues provide that,,using Acc as a tool,..
    At the end..Acc will improve,slowly or fast but with this concept will never achieve the status of competizione.
    Rgds

f.e.negroni likes this.
  20. anthonylroy

anthonylroy Hardcore Simmer

Why don't you join a league ? there has been some fantastic races on MRGits and other leagues