1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC update progress is really <insert buzzword>

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by shushkata, Jul 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lawndart

Lawndart Hardcore Simmer

We should change the title of this thread if we want the devs to keep pinging in. Change it to updates and remove “slow”.

Influencers don’t influence sales by much. That whole “industry” has been a misleading assumption. I know, defying logical assumption, but it’s also the leading reason Felix (pewdiepie) meme’s His whole audience as 9yrds. It’s an inside joke, now you know too.

2. manuel_rendo

manuel_rendo Racer

Hello,,,I did after 1.0 but i had 2 game crashes during the first 2 races so it made me think that i’d Better wait till Acc is more stable and better optimized in Vr..
    Rgds

f.e.negroni likes this.
  3. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

I like what the mods did with the thread title. :D

LATE4APEX likes this.
  4. Tim Wilson

Tim Wilson Simracer

#uptodateaccprogress

5. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

I do whatever the f*** I want, yes.

In case you needed some confirmation.

Also copying messages owned by one platform and posting it into another, without consent from the original platform nor the author can be against company policies and several european privacy laws. Just saying, Colombo.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
  6. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

In any other platform you would be banned for implying several times I'm a cockroach.

Grow up.

in 2 consecutive post I've been called cockroach and dramaqueen because being critical with the game. but then later we are the toxic ones, pathetic.

7. GroteBakkes

GroteBakkes Racer

And what does pure statistics say about the quality of the content, or the quality of the discussion it triggered? He actually says near the end of the video if u have something constructive to say, then u are welcome to post to add to healthy discussion. Until u look at the actual comment section in detail and u see the majority is not being constructive at all. Silly comparisons and unrealistic expectations with the likes of GTS and what not, unfounded criticism, sometimes even made up issues not even excisting in ACC and of course the occasional ACC forum troll adding fuel to the fire.
    The few constructive comments are drowned in Clickbaitrophobia and sensationism.
    So please, dont act so shortsighted with your numbers game, your wrong, like the the last 97 still standing remark.

8. GroteBakkes

GroteBakkes Racer

U sound so emotional, whats wrong buddy? Is there something u wanna talk about?
    U sound a bit upset, is it because your own words are turning against ya?
    Poor thing. Give this man a hug.

9. Max Doubt

Max Doubt Racer

Attached Files:

• 5ce.jpg
      5ce.jpg
      File size:
      486.9 KB
      Views:
  10. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

You guys should be charging for new cars IMO,because i have never experienced cars handling as good as this.
    To me this game is HIGHLY underrated needs to sell way more than other absolutely trash games.

mr Switchblade, MTv, Son and 3 others like this.
  11. GroteBakkes

GroteBakkes Racer

U are toxic. U are making up issues as well. Like U claiming on the same commentpost that only Direct Drive users can experience FFB in ACC. Thats just blatantly lying.
    U are overexaggerating and lying on other platforms because u got an audience there that takes your BS.
    U literally just said we were forcing players with issues to other platforms. But u ment yourself mostly.
    So stop playing the innocent fairytale card and your futile allegation on public content reposting.
    So i just was observing your behaviour and if its wasnt crystal clear already it is for me now. U must be MakeMeLaugh Siamese brother :D

Romneyb, jaxx_za and Coanda like this.
  12. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

That's like your opinion, man.

If I consider FFB is dull, I can say it because is my opinion, I never insulted anyone in this forums for having a different one.

Also, U should learn to write english.

Deleted member 194558 likes this.
  13. Whipdiddywhip

Whipdiddywhip Simracer

this game was never ready for release, of course progress will be very slow, they are literally still developing the game, they should never have released it as 1.0

Stickdeath1980 likes this.
  14. GroteBakkes

GroteBakkes Racer

And U are an amateur troll, if this is the only thing u can come up with.
    U were the only one giving ACC a "0" on Metacritic. Its obviously clear u will hate the game, just like MML, from now till infinity.
    Im praying the pesticide control is gonna take over, and to keep it civil for the rest of the thread, im happily going to add U as the first one on my ignore list, Happy Trolling buddy!

Attached Files:

15. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Lol

Owned :D

GroteBakkes, jaxx_za and LeDude83 like this.
  16. Tim Wilson

Tim Wilson Simracer

ACC update progress is really <A grievance machine>

17. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

Oh boy you are really following me online, I can give you a signed sexy pic if you want.

But seriously, is kinda creepy.

Also who are you to know if I'm going to change my review when the game is fixed? you already tagged me as an enemy and you just want me banned. But again, the extremist is me.

Anyways, keep alienating and pissing off some part of the userbase with your holy wars, you are making a great contribution to make the game/community less attractive, congrats!

And all of this is related with the communication topic, because communication is not only releasing a roadmap, is also keeping a healthy community in which no one is bullied for having a different opinion.

18. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

can I have that signed pic please?

sps_for_race and LeDude83 like this.
  19. PaulPunkGTX

PaulPunkGTX Gamer

Seriously guys. Calm down. You both have valid points.

First of all, not everyone who dislikes the game, or who uses sarcasm is a troll and for sure, banning them, is like banning free speech. If you can't take people, disliking something, that you like, you shouldn't be on the internet.
    Second. Yes, the game still has bugs and content/features missing. It's probably a 0.9 Version(realistically), but they are working pretty fast on their updates to be honest. Especially for the size of the dev-team.
    And then there's this forum...can we please stop witchhunting users, who you don't share an opinion with. Some people dislike the game in it's current state, and they are entitled to that opinion.
    Lets face some facts: The Career mode is pretty poor and the AI can't overtake/lap properly, which kills the fun in SP. Features like SC/FCY or driver swaps aren't working/not in the game. The starts in MP races are not well done, the performance is not that good, especially for VR. And there's more. But even @Aristotelis said, that their communication of updates wasn't good and they want to improve it. So lets keep it at that. There's no use of hating on people, who don't like the game as much as you do. I was admin and mod in several forums from gaming communities to imageboards and I noticed very strongly, that people here can't take different opinions and that bans happen pretty fast. If that's the way, Kunos wants to treat some customers, thats fine. I don't agree, but thats their right. It's their forum. But people behaving like idiots, just because a person hates stuff about their favourite game, is not okay. Seriously. Get a grip, guys.

20. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

[​IMG]