1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC content

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by TheBoss, Feb 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

OK, I see. There is still a lot of unknown and "just" plans with the GT2 class.
    Right now it is just separate class with separate races (first race is going to be with Porsche cars only).
    What will future bring - we will see... Fingers crossed!

2. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

GT2 isn't supposed to be a separate series. Offering a less expensive and more AM-friendly car for existing competitions to keep AMs in those competitions the is the whole reason this car and class exists. So if ACC continues to release BGT seasons GT2 is relevant and on topic.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
    Salvatore Amato likes this.
  3. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

4. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

KTM ist also in the talks.

Epistolarius likes this.
  5. Wrong information. They focus completely on AM drivers! GT2 will be in the middle of gt4 and gt3.

6. seco46

seco46 Hardcore Simmer

In a recent interview (Monza event I think), Marco said that ACC is now the
    official SRO Motorsport game not the Blancpain GT Series one when he was asked about content for the game in the future if It's a success.

romandevision, Ecnelis and jaxx_za like this.
  7. so, you gave yourself the answer... "if it's a success". actually it is definitely not.

8. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Kind of curious how you are quipped to judge that?

We don’t know anything about the commercial agreements or sales requirements past the fact that they are numerous and expensive as has been mentioned by Aris.

9. just check the playerbase and you know what i mean. how can a game be a success if nearly nobody plays it, after the big "release hype". nearly everbody was disappointed. i hope that they get it back on track... i pray for it, that acc will be the big thing that we wanted. maybe they reached some goals with sales, maybe not. but the actual situation looks like it was not that successfull as everybody hoped. thats just my oppinion.

10. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

One of the devs said they were really pleased with the game and it was a success to them.

11. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Tell me, please, what does this mean? Rather, even the question - what can we expect?

12. Radfahrer

Radfahrer Hardcore Simmer

My guess is that most of it will be under secrecy/NDA until the time is right to tell us .

What can we expect : Oi dun haev a bloody clue, could be BlancPain Asia DLC, could be BlancPain America DLC, could be animated gridgirls, could be perfected/corrected sound for Porsche, could be vastly improved triple screen/VR support, etc. etc. etc. etc.

In the end we will need to wait and see what will be unloaded onto us, so I advise patience, scientific bugreports, avoidance of panic and having a towel handy in case of emergency hitchhiking .

seco46 and LATE4APEX like this.
  13. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

What is this? :)

But the adequate sound of a Porsche I'm waiting. That its now terrible...

14. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Norwegian for "I should stop talking". :D

15. Turk

Turk Alien

You don't speak for everybody. This is the most annoying thing about the negative posts, its not that it's negative, it's that it's just so over the top that it's borders on lies.

To any company making money is success, if Kunos met their sales targets it's a success. Obviously if people weren't playing the game Kunos wouldn't be happy but it's very hard to judge player base during a summer where most of Europe is having a heat wave. We've never seen weather like this in Ireland.

16. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Now I know some Norwegian :cool:

17. GroteBakkes

GroteBakkes Racer

upload_2019-7-8_15-20-4.png

Using the same "Skewed Steam Chart" logic as some others have created their opinion on, the numbers have actually stabilised and actually are rising again.
    If this is "rockbottom" then i think u shouldnt worry that much, especially as new announcements are around the corner.

Son and vanveen like this.
  18. PaulPunkGTX

PaulPunkGTX Gamer

Stabilized? Todays low was at 89....lower than the 97, people complained about.

19. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

The thing is:
    ACC is a very specialized racing game and it's mainly interesting for leagues.
    However, most GT3 leagues currently use AC and for obvious reasons won't switch right away, because the season might still be running, it's a very new product and also because they can't include additional tracks (afaik).
    Over time most of them will switch because of the new possibilities that ACC allows for.
    For a GT3 league, apart from mod tracks, there isn't really much of a point to stay on AC.

warth0g, GroteBakkes and Turk like this.
  20. GroteBakkes

GroteBakkes Racer

Time to nuance this, again. ;)
    Like Aris has explained earlier, ACC is based on a European series. There was already an explanation that right now, USA / Asia audience is not there yet but theyre working on to improve on those fronts as well.
    Your number of 89 was at 05:50 on Monday morning, CET time. The tired European simracers where then catching some beauty sleep. Now check the same time last Sunday morning and your up to 183, more then double your number. Your numbers are "Off-Peak" for the game on a global scale.
    So i guess, like Simracing604 is, youre based in the United States or somewhere in that hemisphere.
    Hope that clears some stuff up. So yes, Steam Chart numbers are skewed if U dont take the above in consideration, but also shows that ACC is far from dying.

PS: This numbers trend is subjective and can be interpreted in different ways, to suit various opinions. Depending on Geography and day of the week, numbers can differ. Like i told the other guy above, this fixation of numbers to suit your style of reasoning while not looking at the bigger picture, is very tiring. It would be better to stop cherrypicking unless u have substantial arguments to back it up or read more into a subject, before posting your findings.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
    vanveen, MTv, jaxx_za and 3 others like this.