1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Telemtry App, RacingSimTools.com

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by Zeraxx, Jun 29, 2019.

1. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Looks interesting. It is a pity that there is no trial period, so I will buy "blindly."

2. Zeraxx

Zeraxx Racer

3. Tristan Cliffe

Tristan Cliffe Simracer

I'm tempted to buy (have the page open in a tab), but I intend to wait a bit to see what is added to the shared memory from ACC.

I read the manual (merely glanced at some of it, read some in detail), but couldn't see the relatively simple overlaying of two laps from the same session to compare time gain/loss versus channels. Maybe I skimmed that bit too quickly, but seeing how a setup or technique change effects laptime is just as important as a nice chart of roll stiffness. And I do like a nice roll stiffness chart.

4. Zeraxx

Zeraxx Racer

Agreed I'd like to see a few more channels from Kunos. Mainly in the tire temp department. That being said.

It seems that maybe you did skim the manual a little to fast, time slip charts are on page 123 in the manual. And are shown under the "driver tab" in the app.

5. Tristan Cliffe

Tristan Cliffe Simracer

I'm against tyre temps, in the name of realism. Even the green bars on the HUD are too much information in my opinion.

Good to know on the delta. Can't get the manual on my phone, so couldn't check before posting

6. Zeraxx

Zeraxx Racer

Why? Real teams use infrared temp probe arrays to get real time surface temps lol.

Gotcha, you said you read the manual lol not sure how you can read something if cant pull it up :p

7. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

8. Tristan Cliffe

Tristan Cliffe Simracer

Very few teams actually have that ability. Perhaps not at all in official sessions, but regulation.
    It's basically only the BIG championships that can afford those sensors and the stuff that goes with it.

I can pull up the manual through your software via Help at home on my PC. Just not on my phone.

Now seen your link the manual above. So I could have looked at it on my phone, but I didn't have that over the weekend!

9. Zeraxx

Zeraxx Racer

Hahah it was all good I was mostly teasing. That being said I see what your saying , your right these are mostly limited to pro teams that being said this is a blacpain simulator, these are pro teams, and blacpain doesnt have any limitations on tyre temp sensors. Each sensor is about $200 and you need atleast 3 per tyre. So $2400 for an entire set. Most of the teams do use them, however they uninstall them for races because of weight savings.

In my opinion we should have access to the data in practice, but then lose the channels for qualify and race, that would be the most realistic simulation as that what the teams do irl.

menos | M6 and rikirk like this.
  10. Tristan Cliffe

Tristan Cliffe Simracer

I'd be happy for that. Practice and testing, but not qualifying, racing, hotlapping/stinting.

I feel $15 heading your way by the weekend...

VoodooChild likes this.
  11. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

At night I got acquainted with the app - very clearly and meaningfully, I liked it. By the way, minimally loads the system. But there is a minus - why are there so few channels? What is the reason that Kunos closed them? I do not understand.

Worth the paid money

VoodooChild likes this.
  12. redburningice

redburningice Rookie

Some of these data are under an NDA, because Kunos worked really close with some of the teams to get accurate data. And teams don't want others to get their valuable data.

Some other things aren't there, because Kunos wanted to add them later. So they are working on it, but obviously they want to remove bugs and add important features first.

13. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

It is a pity, but nothing can be done - this is their right not to provide information. Let's hope at least for the appearance of information "aero".

14. Zeraxx

Zeraxx Racer

Yeah gotta work with what we have, that being said if they can ever unlock some of the channels were good to go as all the code is in place lol.

romandevision likes this.
  15. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Anyone know why part of the schedule is not executed?

Attached Files:

16. Zeraxx

Zeraxx Racer

What do you mean part of the schedule? If you haven't already join the discord as if you have an issue it will be easier to troubleshoot over IM. https://discord.gg/aNaHv6A

17. Tristan Cliffe

Tristan Cliffe Simracer

He means why is the corner radius chart not populated.

18. Zeraxx

Zeraxx Racer

Most likely it is populated, he's just incredibly zoomed in, so he's not seeing the next corner show up. The corner radius is constrained to only see corners so when your on a straight like he is (lat accel = 0) there's nothing to see.

19. Coanda

Coanda Alien

would you ever consider selling this through steam?

20. Zeraxx

Zeraxx Racer

We initially wanted to manage licenses through steam because we wouldn't have to create all the logic on our sever to manage licenses, but the problem is steam takes a HUGE cut. So we decided against it.

Coanda likes this.