1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

New Vantage GT3

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by romandevision, Jul 10, 2019.

1. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Like the sound? I learned that this is not a own development, but a Mercedes AMG engine.

@Aristotelis, сan we hope for the competitiveness of the new Aston Martin?:cool:

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars AMR V8 Vantage GT3 - Oman Racing with TF Sport #97 E3h E6h - Drivers names on car incorrect Jun 10, 2020
    ACC Physics AMR Vantage V8 GT3 fuel tank size Oct 26, 2019
    ACC Physics Aston Martin Racing V12 Vantage GT3 Jul 2, 2019
    ACC General Discussions 2019 R-Motorsport Aston Martin Vantage AMR GT3? Jun 18, 2019
    ACC Physics Aston Martin Vantage GT3 SPA set-up thread May 30, 2019
    3D car models Aston martin v12 vantage gt3 Jan 2, 2015
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars AM Vantage V8, car jacks always out Nov 25, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Aston Martin V8 Vantage Jun 26, 2020
    ACC Physics V12 Vantage stuck in limiter over crest or curbs May 4, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Aston Martin Vantage 2019 dashboard Apr 3, 2020
    ACC Physics V12 Vantage hidden 2019 BoP adjustment for Brands Hatch Feb 5, 2020
    ACC Gameplay [1.0.2b] AI gets advantage at race start Jun 8, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Cockpit cam disadvantage in the rain Jun 2, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Player has unfair advantage over AI Jun 1, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Use Replay/External View to Your Advantage! Jan 27, 2019

3. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Yes it's definitely more competitive everywhere. The V12 is very competitive and can win races on selected races, Paul Ricard being a good example, but the new one seems that can be close to winning almost everywhere.

The engine it's using is the actual V8 biturbo engine used in the street version of the Mercedes AMG GT, while the same car GT3 uses the old normal aspirated V8 engine of the "old" SLS... confusing I know...

4. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Great news! I will look forward to release.
    :)

I also read about the engine. At first, I thought that it would be easier for you to develop, since there is already a similar engine in the game, but it turned out that this is a completely different engine.

5. [ATF]Shanti

[ATF]Shanti Simracer

Heard the new Aston at GT Masters at Spielberg, sounds a bit more deeper than the Merc, and upshift slams are very hard (at least 3th to 4th gear)
    Hope my headphones can(not) withstand that

romandevision likes this.
  6. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

yeah the whole car is totally new... (damn... LOL). No copy paste for me :( :p

Dookie, Tim Meuris, LeiF and 4 others like this.
  7. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

I believe you can handle it.:D

8. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

It´s wonderful at all levels.

9. chksix

chksix Hardcore Simmer

Bozzy makes the best videos. Must be a dream to live near Monza like he seems to do. :D

Son and Ignacio Prieto like this.