1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Screenshots and Videos ( DISCUSSION )

Discussion in 'ACC Screenshots & Videos' started by D.Jankovic, Sep 14, 2018.

1. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Scroll whell to increase camera speed?

2. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Tundra and richard thompson like this.
  3. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

I use steam F12 and in setings i enable uncompressed photos also so when i take a screenshot with F12 steam saves 2 photos. 1 for steam.. not full quality and uncompressed one 2mb aprox in size witch is way better quality and detail

4. Tino66

Tino66 Alien

I been testing every button combination to rotate/roll camera, so how do you do it?

5. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

sadly still no button to do it... i enable F7 camera go above the car...look down and then hold left mouse button and then move mouse left... and somehow i end up rotating camera :D

it takes a bit of time..and to get it right.. because all controls get inverted or what not.. so it gets difficult a bit.. but worth a try for a cool screenshot :D

Tino66 likes this.
  6. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

Sometimes taking decent screenshots needs more talent than flatting out Eau Rouge :D:D

Stains and D.Jankovic like this.
  7. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

No its just bad connection from your side or guy ahead :)

Nox likes this.
  8. cippo74

cippo74 Gamer

I have the 200 MEGA fiber
    I do not think so!

Ignacio Prieto likes this.
  9. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

10. Nox

Nox Racer

You can have the best internet connection, if the server has internet problems it will not help you!

11. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Because its already on mine pc a wallpaper :D

Jk this one catched my eye pretty fast also...love it.

carlossanchez97 likes this.
  12. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Even when you pause replay? or only when cars are moving?

13. Tino66

Tino66 Alien

Nice shots. Pity ACC don,t have rim/wheel blur when paused as AC have...

My memory mite be bad but did not wheel/rim blur work when paused in the early ACC versions?

14. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

This one got me...i was like somebody is comparing the livery and i scrol down some more to realise its in game :O :O TOP

Tino66 likes this.
  15. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

Wait, where did you find that Black Falcon/Goodsmile Racing livery for the Mercedes? :eek:

16. cr4wl3r0

cr4wl3r0 Racer

Race department off course.... :)

17. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

You have to have Blur enabled in game settings for it to show,you can have blur being enabled only in External cameras so it does not affect the interior when driving

To get blur to show on screenshots there is few ways..

1. use free camera position it around the car and then play the replay. and take screenshots and your screenshots will have blur (make sure you are not using F8 to take screenshots since atm blur does not show on those) Steam F12 works fine.

2. is to click middle mouse button and play with options there, far/near blur, blur strenghts etc.. but i find these to be problematic and not working properly but its somewhat good for the stationary footage

3. or justcan use some external programs when you take screenshot edit it add blur in gimp,photoshop etc.

so for my screenshots i just have blur enabled in settings for external cameras and take screenshots while car is moving,gives the best effect on screenshots..

phil likes this.
  18. phil

phil Alien

Thanks for your time to reply. But i have everything ON in VIEDO SETTINGS.....But the "blur" (or) "lens effect" doesn´t work.....

19. phil

phil Alien

20. phil

phil Alien

Is this option still available since?

[​IMG]