1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

[Fun] [Videos] T1 Heroes. Just another day in MP racing

Discussion in 'ACC Screenshots & Videos' started by fabT, Jun 23, 2019.

1. fabT

fabT Alien

Well i've witnessed plenty of T1 pileups, but this one would better fit some Hollywood Action movie, rather than everyday MP racing. Just add some fire and explosion in the background ...
    To my surprise i got out completely unscathed :D.

Have you recorderd some lap #1 "fail" MP replay ?
    Share them in form of short videos ( no driver names ) so we all can have a good laugh.

Mr.Mugel likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Tracks modding 1v1 challenge duel track (wip), [rtb][fun] Jan 8, 2016
    Tracks modding [fun]stunt car racer, little ramp Oct 3, 2015
    Tracks modding [wip]duel track v0.1 [rtb][1v1][fun] Sep 21, 2015
    Screens & Videos [VIDEOS] NekoRacing Team Nov 16, 2016
    Sounds modding [Videos] Possible source for super car sounds Mar 20, 2014

3. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

LoL @ that Benz flying through the picture. Seems to be more interested in Aerobatics.

4. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

Here i go :

R4F likes this.
  5. fabT

fabT Alien

My God :D

Those are plain wreckers though, not "heroes".

WardogZ, Coanda and D.Jankovic like this.
  6. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

The one a Monza did nothing on purpose. Trying to avoid someone he was forced to brake on the grass. Thoses cars don't brake well on the grass:p

ignission and fabT like this.
  7. Coanda

Coanda Alien

F%$k me that second video... what a wanker.

When the stats get up and running maybe drivers should be publicly named and shamed on the in-race MP leaderbaord.

rough example

| NAME | CAR | LAP| TIME | PING | SA | - SA WEEK/MONTH | ACCIDENTS INVOLVED WEEK/MONTH .......

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
    MTv, renato63 and jaxx_za like this.
  8. Kefuddle

Kefuddle Racer

T1??? If I qualify pole or even up front, I am lucky to get to the end of the one corner formation before being punted off.

9. Coanda

Coanda Alien

True that matey. Sometimes I prefer to start last and try and come through the field to avoid all that BS.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  10. Coanda

Coanda Alien

| NAME | CAR | LAP| TIME | PING | SA | T1 ACCIDENTS | FORMATION LAP ACCIDENTS |- SA WEEK/MONTH | ACCIDENTS INVOLVED WEEK/MONTH .......

renato63 likes this.
  11. fabT

fabT Alien

Sure, EBA ...

I've met that guy as well yesterday.
    He's a wrecker.

He was on a Spa server and during a 45 min race he deliberately hit me twice when getting lapped, ultimately putting me off when i was leading the race by a good margin.

He uses to lap slowly, wait for a victim and just ram it.

The typical idi*t you can eventually meet ...
    Shame on him.

Avoid him.

Yauheni Padunovich likes this.
  12. renato63

renato63 Racer

Is it possible that nothing can be done against certain idiots for example banishing them from MP for 1 month? :mad:

13. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I have said it a few times... X amount of SA deductions over Y amount of time = Z amount of time banned from MP. Ban the the a$$holes that don't care about SA or anyone else.