1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

On The Limit Community Racing (otlracing.com)

Discussion in 'ACC Online Leagues / Championships room' started by OTL aerosmudge, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Hi guys!

OTL is a community dedicated to providing well strucutred, organised and clean racing leagues on all platforms. We have leagues running on AC on all platforms, PC, PS4 and Xbox, and cater for all ability levels. We do not insist that you are fast (although a lot of drivers are...) but are very strict on clean racing and playing fair. With the full release of ACC we are now getting ready to start leagues on that too!

Currently we have Thursday night casual races organised, check us out and come and join the fun!

I will post info on all upcoming leagues in this thread, but for more details check us out at the following links below:

Community Name: On The Limit Community Racing
    Discord: https://discord.gg/4xqsK4r
    Game Name: Assetto Corsa Competizione
    Platform: PC
    Calendar (http://otlracing.com/schedule/)

Any questions let me know!

Smudge

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Limited tracktime / driver Jul 5, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Any kind of frame limiter or VSYNC will cause ACC to crash, but image is unstable without it Jul 4, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Penalty for track limits if position won Jan 7, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Speed Limit Aug 29, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions DRIVERS LIMIT ON ONLINE SERVER Aug 27, 2022
    Sounds modding How to match engine rev limiter with sound? Aug 16, 2022
    ACC Physics AMG Evo Pit Limiter Aug 5, 2022
    ACC Physics imprecise track limits at COTA Jul 5, 2022
    ACC Physics Audi Evo II pit limiter speed Jul 4, 2022
    ACC Gameplay AI tyre set limits and strategy May 20, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Ferrari 488 GT3 pit limiter screen May 10, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room OTL - On The Limit - PS4 and PS5 - Thursdays 8pm GMT Mar 26, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Circuit car limits Mar 17, 2022
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Incidents/track limits warnings from logs?? Feb 20, 2022
    ACC Physics McLaren 720S GT3 RPM Limit Feb 17, 2022

3. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

I assume from your website that the time zone for all events is US Central?

4. Ah sorry, no, we are UK based so all times are UK. We have drivers from all over though.

5. Next race next Thursday guys
    zolder-w2.png

6. We are racing at Misano this week guys, come and join us

7. do you run these as Open servers/races, or do you require race registration? Couldn't tell from your website. Thanks.

8. These aren't open servers, we try and run clean leagues and therefore new drivers are required to do casual races with us before they are allowed into leagues.

Speed is not a necessity, clean driving however is

9. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

Where are you based? Do you have a monday serie?

10. UK based, lots of drivers from Europe and the USA though. No ACC leagues on Mondays yet

11. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

Thanks, I'm at gmt+1 so would sound great.

I'll be on the look in case you'll make something on mondays then!

12. OK cool.

13. Guys, we have a new league starting soon on Sunday evenings 20:00 GMT) using 2019 cars and tracks.
    Before the league starts we will be running 2 practice races to get things going, the first of which is on 10.11.2019

For full details check out otlracing.com and our Discord

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
    EsxPaul likes this.
  14. League signups are open guys, new Sunday league starting in 2 weeks

[​IMG]

15. Our ACC league will start on November the 24th, final practice race is this Sunday the 17th of November at 20:00 GMT, if interested sign up on our Discord
    [​IMG]
    https://otlracing.com/discord

16. darkbluedan

darkbluedan Rookie

So I’m looking for a PS4 ACC league. im brand new to ACC and multiplayer. You specifically say PC for ACC racing. Does that mean that the multiplayer servers are separate for PC and each console?

17. Joel_W

Joel_W Rookie

Just joined the OTL league and signed up for the 6 race GT4 series. So far I've been very impressed. Plenty of help for my newbie questions and concerns.
    Glad that you posted that the evaluation races are all about safe and consistent driving, then how fast you can drive. Laguna Seca isn't a track that forgives over aggressiveness.

As I posted, at my age: 72, my racing at the front of the field online is long over. My focus now is racing clean, fairly, finishing, and hopefully that's on the led lap.

Joel