1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

RLM | Redline Motorsport League | 3.5K Members | Eudurance, Championships, Events

Discussion in 'ACC Online Leagues / Championships room' started by redlinemotorsport.co.uk, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Chriss

Chriss Racer

1h Porsche Cup race open to all incoming on Fri July 19th, custom skin possible, come an join us :) Discord in the first post.

2. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

I would be interested, along with a few friends, to join a Monday League/championship.

Are any on the works? I have been a race organizer for years but i would want to sit, drive and enjoy for once :p

3. Hi @Karsten Beoulve

At the moment this is our calendar.
    So if we could get more staff to run ACC on a Monday, Then I can't see why not.

Also, I totally get you, as being the founder of RLM, I never get time to race myself, as this is like a second job running this. :)

[​IMG]

4. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

If your driving groups would be interested and you would be ok with it i could kind of organize and host the server myself to lessen your burden

5. Well, it is not the organising of it, but more about having commentators to run the streams. :)

Our server is high end, with 1Gbps Up and Down speeds, so we have the bandwidth to run 100 clients simultaneously if required.

But we are always happy to have more people jump on board with us to run extra events/championships. :)

Karsten Beoulve likes this.
  6. Chriss likes this.
  7. Aschwell

Aschwell Rookie

I have issues logging back into your website. It says "username already taken" and of course I am trying to log in with Discord. It worked signing up.

8. EsxPaul

EsxPaul Racer

@redlinemotorsport.co.uk Simon, do you ever have servers set up where somebody like myself could perhaps practice alongside some of the other drivers in order to pick up some tips to improve before taking part in an official race?

Many thanks

9. Hi @EsxPaul - If you go to the search bar in the game Servers list at the top. You can type: Redline This is bring up all our servers.

We have just updated our dedicated Server with V1.1, so all lobbies are running that now to support the 2019 cars and tracks.

EsxPaul likes this.
  10. Any issuse, please head to our discord, and post in the #report website issues
    If you are still having issues, we can clear your account and you try again. Thanks. :)

11. EsxPaul

EsxPaul Racer

Simon, thanks for your reply here and also for your assistance given to me in Discord. Much appreciated :)

12. MVPZero33

MVPZero33 Rookie

hi all.

i am new to the teamredline website and forum but i love all the leagues you have.
    is there possibility i could join the wednesday league race tonight if there are any places free?

please let me know, I got the pace :)

13. MVPZero33

MVPZero33 Rookie

one more question.
    i am signing up for the qualifying races on 8 and 10 november. do i still have to sign up as a reserve if i wanna compete in this series?
    please let me know because me and a friend of mine wanna compete against the best

14. EsxPaul

EsxPaul Racer

Have you joined the Discord server? If not, I'd recommend it as the guys will be able to answer any questions you have much faster than here in the forum.

15. Chriss

Chriss Racer

Sunday Nov 3rd 6pm UK - Server stress test, free for all!

We have >130 registrations for season 2 of our biweekly Friday ACC league. Hence, we are thinking of opening a 5th tier server due to this awesome amount of signups. In order to guarantee a 100% reliable server environment for everybody involded, we need to stress test our dedicated high-bandwith servers and therefore organize a fun race this Sunday Nov 3, 06:00pm UK.

We will open 5 servers with password and need to get as many racers as possible in there. Open to all in there that own the game :) Tracks will be random and no regulation which server you need to enter. Just grab your friends and enter one of the "Redline Stressed Servers". Please also take your time to setup your settings (as FPS) to a full server. No car limitation - take any car from any season and any livery you want! Have fun! Password in Discord:

Discord: https://discord.gg/s5GDSAc

16. StevenDV

StevenDV Rookie

[​IMG]
    Porsche fans get ready as we continue the success of our ACC Porsche GT3 Cup Championship, with season 2 As previously it will run bi-weekly on Monday evenings starting December 2. The Championship will use the 991.2 GT3 Cup car exclusively, and run the same tracks as the Porsche mobil 1 super cup season 2019 The tracks not available in ACC will be replaced by worthy and equaly challenging tracks. Season 2 will introduce a new feature by enforcing a mandatory pitstop, there are no minimum requirements for this pit stop. This means that pistop strategy will now play an important role and can influence your final position. We are proud to announce that this championship will be streamed and commentated. We highly recommend you to create a custom skin for these series. Tutorial how to make custom skins for ACC can be found here: http://felixdicit.com/change-livery-in-acc/ As usual, you’ll have 2 sign outs without any penalty, but “no shows” will be immediately removed. Sign up now: https://www.redlinemotorsport.co.uk/championships/67 This is also were you’ll find the complete race schedule, results, penalties, and personal driver stats. See you out there(edited)

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
  17. Chriss likes this.
  18. What Weather you use? Where i can find info?

19. [​IMG]
    3H Bathurst with Driver Swaps

Head to the Website: https://www.redlinemotorsport.co.uk/championships/134
    Discord: https://discord.gg/xSMTTxq

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]
    Laguna Seca event

3 Tiers;

50 cars in Pro 120 Mins Race
    45 Cars in Pro-Am 90 Mins Race
    40 Cars in Am 60 Min Race

Head to the Website: https://www.redlinemotorsport.co.uk/championships/134
    Discord: https://discord.gg/xSMTTxq