1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Zandvoort 2019 Gridwalk, Pit and Paddock impressions!

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by DiRTMark, Jul 15, 2019.

1. DiRTMark

DiRTMark Gamer

Just wanna share my impressions from the grid and paddock at Zandvoort last weekend!
    Can't wait for the upcoming DLC for this amazing circuit!

Kudos 2 Kunos!!!
    Sounds, cars and atmosphere is identical compared to real life!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Changing flag on trackside Zandvoort Oct 19, 2022
    Screens & Videos Lamborghini GT3 at Zandvoort Night Competitive Race - Newer Driver Aug 13, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Anyone find there is big "depression" on the track in Zandvoort, at this point!!! Jul 5, 2022
    ACC Physics Pressure drop at Zandvoort with the M4 GT3 Dec 9, 2021
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Zandvoort | HotLap | Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo - 1:34.959 Nov 18, 2021
    ACC Gameplay AI hitting wall when pitting on Zandvoort Apr 8, 2021
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Zandvoort track medal issue. Progress bar resets Apr 4, 2021
    ACC Physics McLaren 720s Zandvoort- tyre heat Mar 22, 2021
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Zandvoort Ferrari 1:34.518 hot lap Nov 8, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions One track, nine cars, nine different rims : A lap around Zandvoort Jul 15, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Championship Mode Zandvoort DQ issue May 5, 2020
    ACC Physics Zandvoort - very heavy bump Apr 21, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Grass clipping onto track and kerbs on Zandvoort Mar 14, 2020
    ACC User Interface wrong time imformation on real hotlap zandvoort for GT3 Dec 10, 2019
    ACC Gameplay AI Zandvoort Oct 29, 2019

3. chksix

chksix Hardcore Simmer

No music next time plz :D

4. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

Watched the races this weekend. Really looking forward to getting this track. It looks really challenging, and old-school.

romandevision and DiRTMark like this.
  5. DiRTMark

DiRTMark Gamer

Can send the video without for you or do you have an request?

LucaBenj likes this.
  6. chksix

chksix Hardcore Simmer

No problem mate :) I just wanted to hear the nice sounds in raw :D

LucaBenj likes this.
  7. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

Rather, we will soon have the animations in the pits and the award ceremony. I wonder if there will also be those beautiful girls on the starting grid. Is the game a simulation of the atmosphere of Blancpain?

DiRTMark, Wolf WolfZ and chksix like this.
  8. R4F

R4F Gamer

I was there too. The sound of the pit limiter on the Audi’s were awesome. Nice races, also liked the gt4 and the lamborghini super trofeo.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

DiRTMark likes this.
  9. I want Zandvoort too...

DiRTMark likes this.
  10. Tim Wilson

Tim Wilson Simracer

I'm gonna just smoke you guys on the Sand Fort!

DiRTMark likes this.
  11. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Nice video, looks like you had a really good time!

How did you get grid walk access? Did you have some VIP package (could be, judging by your POV from the Pit building)? Going to Spa in 2 weeks and I´d love to get grid walk access. Can´t find tickets anywhere, though.

DiRTMark likes this.
  12. BEsnake

BEsnake Racer

[​IMG] That was my first race i ever attended. Loved it. But damn those cars are LOUD like realy realy loud

Grid walk for spa is the vip tickets (think there around 280 euro) but they include the VIP lounge aswell.

Zandvoort tickets with grid walk where like 50-60 euros

sloty, DiRTMark, Hobi and 2 others like this.
  13. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

That´s what I feared. Thanks for the info. Well, at least I hope that I can see the start live at all this year. Last I watched it on my phone on the camping grounds due to a slight medical issue with a fried.

14. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Very good.

DiRTMark likes this.
  15. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

I love this track too - as a visitor as well as to drive on it. But overtaking is a proven nightmare since the last weekend!!!

DiRTMark likes this.
  16. Adastros

Adastros Racer

omg the #19 lambo is sick!

DiRTMark likes this.
  17. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

Nice video!

DiRTMark likes this.
  18. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

I really wanted to go, but I couldn't find any extra 1500 euros :( I hope I get a chance to watch next year.

19. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

Could have been mistaken that this was ACC, hopefully Kunos implements grid girls at the same time as the pit crews :D

DiRTMark likes this.
  20. warth0g

warth0g Hardcore Simmer

Glad you had a good time, and going to races is always fun, but watching Race 1 on YT this past weekend didn’t get me too excited for this track. It looks fairly fun to drive but seems to be essentially impossible to overtake. F1 is going to be a disaster there.

The GT4 race was a little better and I don’t know if the second GT3 race was any better as it seems to be region locked on YT for me (I’m in the US). Anyone else get this?

DiRTMark likes this.
  21. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

That thought crossed my mind, but then F1 has that problem on any track.
    I felt the same when racing on Zolder at first (no-where to overtake) but you find your spots after a little while. Sim racing always seems to have more overtaking that the real thing to me.

warth0g and DiRTMark like this.