1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

READ HERE "Kunos Experimental Server" opens again!

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Minolin, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

We've opened up the password protected server running and testing new features again.

Disclaimer:
    The experience on this server should be quite close to what we see on 1.0.6 live, but both functionality and performance/stability can be impared both by bugs and things we try. Please do not join if you simply want a good experience, this is about involving the community and many different locations/configurations to actually test new versions (and gather data).
    Also sessions may be restarted / server may be disconnecting any time.

As one of the fixes is JSON output data, I will use the data for documentation and the server handbook - if you have a problem showing up there, either change your name before you join the server, or do not join! (SteamIds will be changed).

The password again is
    ireadthemanual

You'll find the (pw protected) server by searching for "experimental":
    upload_2019-7-16_11-53-54.png

It has quite moderate requirements, but the past has proven that a pw protected community server also delivers excellent racing - so don't hesitate to join for fun (if you understood and agreed on the terms of usage).

Right now, we'll only test small improvements and json outputs; so no special stuff involved, not really something to specifically think about. Feedback is welcome, but please do not fall into general observations but keep it restricted to what is obviously different to the public 1.0.6. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2019
    AurusCE, menos | M6, NiKK2 and 13 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer [1.0.7] UE4 crash during MP qualifying session (Kunos Experimental Server) Aug 8, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Aristotelis Vasilakos moves on to new adventures from Kunos Simulazioni Jan 12, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer The New Standard - Kunos Lobby down (every weekend) Aug 13, 2023
    ACC Physics Kunos, what are you doing to the BOP? Jul 22, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Kunos servers down every day now Jul 18, 2023
    ACC User Interface Kunos please implement Curved Monitors in "View Settings" Apr 27, 2023
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Kunos Server (ERROR - RESTART YOUR SERVER TO REGISTER WITH THE LOBBY) Dec 16, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Untold Games Kunos ,You can't play online, what happens? Aug 27, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Kunos Competition Servers@ACC: Incident Report missing Jun 23, 2022
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Kunos Servers Down Jun 13, 2022
    Online Leagues / Championships room ACFL F1 and Kunos GT3 Championships Apr 4, 2022
    Console Lounge Kunos what's happening with servers ?! Feb 17, 2022
    Screens & Videos Evolution of Assetto Corsa and Kunos Simulazioni (2003-2022) Jan 8, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Kunos - Still no console server news? Dec 29, 2021
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Cobra Kunos car - loses inputs when in the game Dec 21, 2021

3. Minolin

ah and one note: I'd be specifically interested in the guys a) sitting in the EU region and b) having problems not seeing CP servers.
    If you join us - pls drop a note if you have problems to get a ping for this server in the list, and how smooth the driving is.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2019
  4. Rolz

Rolz Alien

crashed when I try to join

Attached Files:

5. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Same here, crash as soon as I click join log attached

Attached Files:

• AC2.zip
      File size:
      248.2 KB
      Views:
  6. Minolin

ok that was a short adventure - thanks for the moment
    :(

Zanza21, kro, After_Midnight and 2 others like this.
  7. I would like to join. What does it mean that my steamid will be changed? will this give me the risk to lose all data?

8. Minolin

No, I'm talking about the example data for especially the server admin handbook. The name you will enter this server with may be in the explanations, though I will edit the steamids (in the handbook).

9. Minolin

ok, new version is up, hopefully fully aligned and backwards compatible to public 1.0.6

10. ok I will join then. I have big problems in spa nearby the pits. If this can help I will go there only.
    Honestly I have no problems with cp servers, but im in eu and I just cant play spa in multi.

11. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Maybe @Minolin is testing ping limits so Aussies may have issues. Possibly people should also post their ping in lobby and Country they are joining from.

12. Minolin

no that was just an artifact of the work to make the 1.0.7 server backwards compatible to 1.0.6 - so we can run preview servers and also the door to another open beta remains open.
    Though the point holds, if somebody is reporting issues ping + region is always something interesting

13. I have the ping bug. On this experimental server I entered and played normally. Too bad the track was soaking wet despite the sun. It seemed that a flood had fallen in the two sessions I was in.

14. Minolin

ya quite high weather randomness (and short sessions) to see as many combinations as possible

15. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

Just went to take a look but was in race so couldn't get it. One thing I did notice from the lobby was that my ping to this server was 316ms whereas all the other Kunos European servers my ping was 360-390ms (it's never as low as 316ms). Melbourne Australia location

16. Minolin

Ah thanks, I'll allow in-race joins with the next update, that's a good one

17. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I joined the server @ 304ms ping. It was empty. cruzed around in the wet for practice & qualy with no dramas.

18. Anyway I could only be happy if my name would appear in anything associated with the game :D.

19. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

+1 :D

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  20. join from 6 pm UK time. there will be the devs instructing us on what to do.
    It's a funny task. For instance I was told to have penalties... XD

21. Minolin

Not really, I was more referring to the experience that a pw protected community server had delivered excellent racing in the past - when the driver numbers go up a bit (at noon, it's a wonder we were even 3 :D )

Salvatore Amato likes this.