1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Telemtry App, RacingSimTools.com

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by Zeraxx, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Gary Munson

Gary Munson Racer

Hi RST: under the driver tab graph is not fully covering whole lap lastest update ....also my laptime of 2:20.175 ( in ACC ) was reported as 2:20.166 ...fyi

2. Zeraxx

Zeraxx Racer

Thanks for the report I will take a look and try to fix the issues you mentioned.

3. Zeraxx

Zeraxx Racer

PUBLIC RELEASE 1.0.8
    New Features:
    1) Fixed AC new session detection. There was a bug where the tool wasn't detecting when users went back to the pits. The Program should now create a new session anytime you go back to the pits.
    2) Changed AC behavior to only record data at after exiting pits, to avoid telemetry data being recorded while sitting in the setup menu and skewing results.
    3) F1 2019 now loads car params from the UDP, no longer need to enter any data however they are still editable.
    4) Fixed issue where PC2 Map was inverted.
    5) Reordered the Damper Car Params Window so that it's a little more user friendly.
    6) Added scroll wheel zooming to the charts. If you scroll while hovering over the charts it will automatically zoom in for you.
    7) Changed Behavior of car params, now when you leave the car params window it automatically redraws the graphs to show the updated graphs, no longer need to select a different lap.
    8) Fixed the widow restore/maximize behavior, it should no longer un-maximize from left clicks only from left click drags.

4. Zeraxx

Zeraxx Racer

New video on ARB tuning and looking at the lateral load distribution.

Zinny and romandevision like this.
  5. Zeraxx

Zeraxx Racer

PUBLIC RELEASE 1.0.12

1) Fixed Data Structure for 1.0.7 Game Build.
    2) Fixed issue where some users were experiencing crashing while loading the suspension tab.

6. Zeraxx

Zeraxx Racer

PUBLIC RELEASE 1.0.13

-Fixed data tables to get them updated instantly after changing car params
    -Added missing data to data tables. For example: Damper Speeds; Theoretical RPM for Gear 1-7; Deltas for Speed, Lat G, Corner Radius, Input in Driver Tabs
    -Removed offset from wheel loads (3000N) and downforce (1000N) graphs
    -Added Total Wheel Loads Chart; Rename current Wheel Loads Chart to "Component Wheel Loads"
    -Added Another Run Chart: Understeer Angle 2; X-Axis = Lap #, Y-Axis = NS Angle
    -Added "Data not Supported by Sim" to Absolute Tire Pressures for PCARS 2
    -Fixed typo in Neutral Steering Channel data table in "Lat. Stiffness Distribution"
    -Corner speed in "Race Eng" tab is now in kph instead of m/s
    -Restructured Code for easier maintablility
    -Added Data verification to help reduce crashes due to lower pc specs.
    -Various Performance Updates

Darcy Callai Junior and Jakkison like this.
  7. Zeraxx

Zeraxx Racer

PUBLIC RELEASE 1.0.18

-Added the new Strategy Tool, once you select a game you will see strategy at the top, please enter all the inputs (in seconds) and click the run analysis button to see a trade study between one stop, two stop, and three stop strats.
    -Added Fuel Run Chart.
    -Added Session Average Lap Time to Run Chart Header
    -Added Session Average Lap Time Deviation (Consistency)
    -Fixed Issue where sometimes changing a car param would cause a crash.

[​IMG]

8. rikirk

rikirk Racer

Hi, do you a discount structure for the purchase of multiple licenses as add-on and/or in bulk?

9. Zeraxx

Zeraxx Racer

Not yet, we have been discussing what that would like like, if you'd like to pm me or message me on discord would love to hear what your thoughts on a bulk package would be.

10. I purchased ac and acc ~$45aud can't see myself spending more than that even though I'd like to use it for iracing while I still have a sub for it (probably won't for long). Great app, still don't know how to make the most of it yet...

11. Zeraxx

Zeraxx Racer

Be sure to join the discord would love to help If I can.

12. Link?

13. Zeraxx

Zeraxx Racer

14. Bealdor

Bealdor Rookie

rikirk likes this.
  15. Nufan

Nufan Rookie

Does the software update it self or do you need do download new version?
    How can i tell what version i have installed?

16. Bealdor

Bealdor Rookie

The app updates automatically. To confirm if you have the latest version check if there's a "Fuel" chart in "Run" and check the in app store if there's a subscription available for purchase.

17. Zeraxx

Zeraxx Racer

PUBLIC RELEASE 1.0.20

- Revamped the way Car Params work, you now edit the car params before running a lap by clicking File>Next Session Car Params. Be on the lookout for a manual update, if you have any questions please let us know via discord.
    - Added the "Preference" option you can now enable/disable the lap sound, as well as change its volume.
    - Changed the default load .lap directory for iRacing from RST Software/iRacing to iRacing default telem folder, additionally for iRacing the default option is .ibt and not .lap.
    - Added the ability to delete laps from a session.
    - Improvements to R3E lap logic.

18. Zeraxx

Zeraxx Racer

PUBLIC RELEASE 1.0.22

- Fixed the issue with the Car Params not saving correctly.
    - Fixed the issue where laps would not show after being recorded even though you could hear the lap beep.
    - Fixed the issue where the application would sometimes crash if no laps were selected.
    - Added Engine Power Charts for RaceRoom.
    - Added Power Band guidelines to the engine power, and gear charts which will allow you to see if your in the power band of your car and make adjustments.
    - Added Chart guidelines to the damper histograms that indicate where the damper transition speed is.
    - Changed the graph styling to be cohesive amongst all the graphs.
    - Styled the Lap Data Table for each graph to be easier to read.
    - Restructured Driver Tab and added Steered Angle and Brake Input charts
    - Fixed Fuel Run chart for PCARS 2
    - Fixed Roll Modes FFT analysis
    - Improved visual appearance of the Traction Circle for easier analysis
    - Fixed cursor offset on minimap
    - Added autoscaling to various graphs
    - Additional minor UI fixes

19. Nufan

Nufan Rookie

Could the car parameters be loaded from the setup file?
    With VR, it's a bit pain to switch to goggles and read setup, and then typing it to telemetry software?

sherpa25 likes this.
  20. Zeraxx

Zeraxx Racer

Great Idea, I will look into it and see if we can get that added to the next update.

sherpa25 likes this.