1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

"Public Beta" 1.0.7

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jul 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coanda

Coanda Alien

ah sorry matey I thought you were refering to the FPS widget. I hope both the FPS and Server widgets stay and that they can be switched on/off either via the hud.json file or better yet the UI.

I too am in the same situation and try to find the lowest possible server. My rule is nothing over 300 ms. I've raced pretty hard and close with low ping drivers whilst I've been at 250-275 ms with no issues or complaints. On rare occasions I have also witnessed the reverse and been on a server where I am < 100 ms and some drivers have joined at 300 ms and it was ok. It's when they start getting up to 350 ms do I notice warping. I think ACC handles this better than AC though.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
    Rolz likes this.
  2. Keithb23

Keithb23 Rookie

Wow! Thanks Rolz, that was very fast! Appreciated!

Rolz likes this.
  3. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Once again I just have to give a big shout again to the dev team. I am in love with the new kerb behavior.

You can ride them, mount them, tickle them, be rough with them, tease them, play with them and overall really enjoy them. My type of kerbs :cool:

[​IMG]

Son, [ATF]Shanti, LeDude83 and 4 others like this.
  4. steevee

steevee Racer

Can anyone else confirm the Ferrari's TC only usable from 6 and above?

Romneyb and After_Midnight like this.
  5. sairuscz

sairuscz Gamer

I find the update very good overall. Based on onboard videos, it seems like it is now possible to attack the curbs very similarly to real life. I would also say the car is now a lot more sensitive to input when driving on the edge, which is good as it allows me to play with the car mid-corner more. My overall times are 1-2seconds slowed on more technical tracks though... Overall this update is great, just the car setups need some professional touches from devs :).

However I noticed two potential issues:
    1)FFB on G920 is now much more subtle, weaker and slowed in response time compared o 1.0.6.
    2)Lexus with aggressive setup becomes undriveble after a few laps when tires reach dark-green temperature. It somehow feels like if the tires are overheated and the entire car is sliding sideways in corners like on chewing-gums. For some reason, I seem to have much better control over the car when the tires are cold. The Safe setup feels manageable but less "safe" then before. So, I had to switch to Audi after being with only Lexus since 1.0.0. as I do not have the know-how and time to spend days tweaking car setups.

6. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I am not sure if this is a 1.0.7 specific issue or just one of those things. I just ran a Spa Qualy on the IsNation GT3 server and after it finished I did not receive the timer count down and the one other driver on the server went flying like the delorian.

Attached Files:

• AC2.zip
      File size:
      144 KB
      Views:
  7. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Could you please zip and upload your Savegames folder in Documents/ACC?

8. david m

david m Racer

Hi
    just to add my two cents about the feelings and opinion about new version .7
    new tyres and Tc are fun, a nice improvement that adds more fun to the game . Without being revolutionary, are a good improvement.
    so my sincerely congratulations to all kunos devs team.

I'll like to add that in my opinion seems that all is improving. Sure that we lack somethings , and it appears problems here and there...but at the end of the day the message that us users have to take is that Kunos devolopers are here improving this game ,working and giving more and more.
    We have to be patient, but we don't have absolutely any logic reason to be angry or anything, because they are here trying to give us the best game they can.
    fantastic!!

Son, F1Aussie, Romneyb and 1 other person like this.
  9. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

For FFB you may need to tweak your overall and road feel a bit for the 1.0.7 update. As the new tyre model rides curbs and road bumps more progressively this is also reflected in the FFB. You'll need to dial it up a bit to increase the intensity in the wheel feel. Also test running a LUT given you're using a G wheel.

Regarding the sliding - I've found there is slightly more progressive sliding over the limit with this tyre model but if you're clean with your lines and not overdriving it's easy to prevent or even use to your advantage. Thinking maybe your tyres were overpressured a bit. Tyres can be within temp spec (dark green as you mentioned) but overpressured at the same time. I have found it's best to target a 28psi operating pressure (ie when tyres are hot). Anything over 28.5 psi starts getting progressively slipperier.

sairuscz and Rolz like this.
  10. anthony galmiche

anthony galmiche Simracer

[QUOTE = "Coanda, post: 1079867, member: 127165"]

Once again I just have to give a big shout again to the dev team. I am in love with the new kerb behavior.

You can ride them, mount them, tickle them, be rough with them, tease them, play with them and overall really enjoy them. My type of kerbs :cool:

[​IMG][/CITATION]

D.Jankovic and Berniyh like this.
  11. Coanda

Coanda Alien

12. Rolz

Rolz Alien

To keep up with u tonight I appreciate the tips :D

13. anthony galmiche

anthony galmiche Simracer

For me it's the woman I had last night at home that
    You can ride them, mount them, tickle them, be rough with them, tease them, play with them and overall really enjoy them.
    Ok I'm going out

14. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

I'll be brief:

Up to 1.0.7 - LADA 2106 of my friend, on which I've been drifting near supermarket last year.
    After 1.0.7 - MINI F56, which I drive now on the roads.

Even with the xbox controller, I feel a big difference. :eek:

15. Roundlay

Roundlay Rookie

Getting a sense of corners and apexes is much easier/nicer now with TrackIR support; thank you Kunos!

BenZ_67, Tiger Feet and romandevision like this.
  16. Rolz

Rolz Alien

That’s very cool!

17. Karolinis

Karolinis Racer

What do you mean? I am using TC at setting 3 most of the time. Before update I felt 3 was a bit too loose and used 4.

18. steevee

steevee Racer

I used 3 and 4 before... and was great, 4 bogged much more than 3, but anything under 6 and its spinning up like mad, almost like 1 to 5 is no TC and 6 is boom, lots of TC.

19. Kapoo

Kapoo Rookie

Yes, there's something really weird especially in the rain. TC/TC2 at 5 almost no traction. TC/TC2 at 6 cuts too much power. Even tc :6 tc2: 5 feels tricky on wet track

20. Coanda

Coanda Alien

You lucky dog. All I got was playing with the 'Sausage' kerb :mad::p:D