1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

"Public Beta" 1.0.7

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jul 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jarrconn

jarrconn Rookie

Championship-Mode isn't playable at the moment. In Sprint-Race i got disqualified because i exceeded the maximum stint-time (???). In an 60 minutes endurance-race the first stint was set to 25 minutes (???) and i got disqualified even i did the pitstop.

2. for me it is the same. but I always used 5_5 as the minimum. no change in that

3. I'd confirm this behavior of the Ferrari's TC. Normaly I drive 3/3 and now I'm still stuggling at 5/5. There was a guy in a race at Spa in front of me. Same game version (1.0.7) same car and same behaviour. He almost lost the rear end in every slower corner.
    I don't know it's a bug or the normal RL behaviour. So I try to deal with it.

4. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

I'll have a look at it

Ischemica, steeltom, vanveen and 5 others like this.
  5. Thank you very much :)

Romneyb likes this.
  6. icemanzp

icemanzp Simracer

Will 1.0.7 fix replay autosaving bug? Because beta is not.
    It's very stgrange.that even those features that worked well now are not.

7. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Racer

I noticed your sharpness is quite low, is it best to do that when you increase the resolution scale? What differences are there between the two?

8. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Yeah spot on matey and I also have the advanced sharpness filter turned on.

F1Aussie likes this.
  9. I also got the feeling it is a bit more stable

10. Exigeous

Exigeous Rookie

And still no word on RTX / Ray Tracing support/features? You know, the feature that was advertised with NVIDIA almost a year ago? The feature we've gotten dead silence on since then?

(and yes, I'm sure you think "RTX sux", "RTX is dead", etc - but many of us have RTX cards and some of us even bought this since it was supposed to have RTX support. I have half a dozen racing sims I like better but grabbed this as I wanted to see that RTX beauty)

~X

11. trasgu

trasgu Simracer

Kunos never said that RTX would be a feature. So I don't see it happening, it would be a performance killer, and a slightly better reflection and marginally better shadow won't be noticed at 200km/h.

12. M96

M96 Racer

Having the same feeling, before the Ferrari was the car that suited me best, now it is quite undriveable for me..

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A5010 utilizzando Tapatalk

Vel likes this.
  13. uros76

uros76 Rookie

Hmmm, should I go for 1.0.7 or not if I drive mainly Ferrari? Looking above replies some folks have TC problems on it :(

14. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Epistolarius likes this.
  15. Should that TC behavior be a bug, it will be fixed. Should the car be working as expected like that, the sooner you step in and tune it to your liking, the better..

After_Midnight likes this.
  16. Karolinis

Karolinis Racer

You did not change the driver in pit settings window.

17. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Noticed a bug in this version, in a 90 minute MP race I had to stop early for damage repair but after that the pit MFD wouldn't appear so I couldn't do a second pit stop. Also the MFD live timing is a complete mess and really tells you nothing about live gaps to cars more then a couple seconds ahead.

Captain Barracuda and Rolz like this.
  18. edit: nvm, unneeded off topic

19. iVG

iVG Alien

I can confirm that the AMG also has weird TC scaling. Not sure whether it is by design or not but basically on setting 6 the car literally doesn't move and feels very planted but going 1 notch lower and it sort of goes in a different TC mode. Rear slides a lot more and you've gone 3-4 notches down rather than just 1. I assume other cars are affected too. May be worth a check. Other than that TC permits a lot more slip now which is good but you can't really play as much with it now since there's that massive gap from going down to 5. I used around 7-8 on 1.0.6 and now 6 is where the balance is but I wish it wasn't as steep drop off.

Vel likes this.
  20. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Strange I only ever used 1, 2, 3 in the dry higher then that only when very wet. Im amazed people were going reaonably quick with such high TC like 7-8 in 1.0.6 :eek: For me 2 in the AMG is now very nice and feels much less restrictive then it did in 1.0.6.

Rolz and RSR2KX like this.