1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

"Public Beta" 1.0.7

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jul 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tim Wilson

Tim Wilson Simracer

The code accBetaBranch should work. Just checked.

2. In the end I experienced that reducing tc2 from 6 is deadly no matter what tc1 I set.
    On the other hand I can reduce tc1 to 3 and leave tc2 at 6 and it is just perfect just like 4-6, 5-6.
    6-6 is slow.
    5-5 for me is way too unpredictable.

But I remember one of you said these two values had to be the same or they were developed to be the same (5-5, 4-4...).
    I am very confused now. There could be a bug for this car.

I say this, @Aristotelis, because the feeling of the tc with 5-5 is very similar to the one you introduced on 0.0.5 (or 0.0.6 or 0.0.7 I don't remember precisely).

3. Max Doubt

Max Doubt Racer

Hi mate, what resolutions did you try out?
    I recently changed from 150% on 1080p to 100% 1620p which gives me around the same fps. It looks much more detailed and sharp to me at the 1620p.
    BTW while creating the resolution I managed to insert 1440p pixel timings to the 1080p active pixels, giving a far higher total pixel clock to the signal. This gave a richness to the colour which really improved my picture and I could lower colour saturation, which seems to me also to help with the clarity.

Coanda likes this.
  4. Max Doubt

Max Doubt Racer

Double trouble

5. Coanda

Coanda Alien

It was was back in v.06 so I should give it another crack. I would have tried 2560 x 1440, 2880 x 1620, 3200 x 1800, 3840 x 2160... How did you do the timings? Can you screen shot your custom resolution profile if you have a sec...?

6. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

I just had massive freezes in (SP)game so since I wasn't happy, I just rammed the other cars oops:p. Hoping for more optimization when 1.07 officially releases. But I do love the Porsche now with the new 5-Points.....

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
  7. Max Doubt

Max Doubt Racer

I entered 1440 numbers then chose CVT, then changed to manual and re entered the 1080 actives.
    20190806_093601.jpg 20190806_093703.jpg
    Second pic shows colour settings, use the same also if your displays allow.

p.s. I need to disable fullscreen in game or it reverts to native colour, a stark difference.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
    Coanda likes this.
  8. Coanda

Coanda Alien

@Max Doubt - My 120 hz monitor doesn't really like me pushing the timings too much.

9. Coanda

Coanda Alien

@Max Doubt - Thanks for the screens. For me comparing 150% SP vs 2880 x 1620 whilst leaving the same sharpening filters resulted in 15 FPS improvement and a sharper image. For me 150% SP is the winner today :)

Max Doubt likes this.
  10. rikirk

rikirk Racer

Agree 100%

11. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Which track, what conditions?
    I've tried yesterday a couple of laps in Barcelona and changed tc from 6/6 down to 2/2, no issues here at all.

12. GT Me

GT Me Gamer

I must say, again, the TC and tyre update is brilliant.

However, I notice that at Turn 18 of Spa, the Porsche 991 gt3, extensively tested on the default "Safe Preset", the car's rear end "pendulum effect" now seems stronger and the car tries to leave the track.

However, the same car and default setup on all other turns of all tracks is more "stable" than before the update and overall nicer to drive, yet at turn 18 of Spa, the Porsche is more "unstable" than before.

I know we can adjust the car's setup, but I wonder if the devs would consider rolling out an update for all of the default presets for the cars such as ride heights.

Also, the TC of the Aston and Mercedes are much more improved now. Way better now.

bhendrik and Max Doubt like this.
  13. uros76

uros76 Rookie

I tried Spa dry perfect condition yesterday and with 6/6 TC on Ferrari I am now 2secs off the pace I had with 1.0.6 version.
    I can lower TC1 and still drive but going under 6 on TC2 is just imposible to go fast.

Ferarri goes down to 2/2 on Barcelona for you? Will give Barcelona a shot later today...

sps_for_race likes this.
  14. Martyn Darby

Martyn Darby Rookie

Just a FYI in custom Championship mode all cars now have only one driver and when race starts all cars including player get disqualified because we are over stint limit.

If its possible in custom championship mode setup screen can we have a option to turn on\off endrurance kits on the cars, if it can be done that is.

Thanks
    Martyn

15. Cornflex

Cornflex Gamer

Don‘t know if I got you right.
    You just have to change the driver manually during a pitstop then you won‘t get disqualified.

16. any track any conditions

rikirk and sps_for_race like this.
  17. Wutzmann

Wutzmann Rookie

When i start a server i get the message:

==ERR: Pitstop rules are not supportet in 1.0.7

My eventRules.json:
    Code:
    {
      "raceMandatoryPitstopType": 1,
      "pitWindowLengthSec": 600,
      "driverStintTimeSec": -1,
      "isPitstopAllowedInPractice": true,
      "isRefuellingAllowedInRace": true,
      "isTyreChangeRequired": true,
      "isRefuellingTimeFixed": false
    }

18. Max Doubt

Max Doubt Racer

This is sensible and maybe even necessary. Especially considering the many players who won't read about the changes here.

19. CTK565

CTK565 Rookie

Do I need any other updates for this to be unlocked? For whatever it's worth I have Ultimate Edition

20. Ultimate Edition is Assetto Corsa 1.

This beta is Assetto Corsa Competizione.
    Two different games.

Rolz, Micii1 and Roberto Olivetti like this.