1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

"Public Beta" 1.0.7

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jul 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

There is no ACC Ultimate Edition. Think you may have some crossed wires.

2. CTK565

CTK565 Rookie

I did, sorry about that

3. Jempy

Jempy Simracer

You're mixing up AC and ACC, CTK565 .... those are not the same.
    AC Ultimate Edition exists of course .... but ACC is not a part of AC but well a different simulation.

4. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

I've uploaded a replacement for the 1.0.7 public beta server (front post):

EDIT: FOR SERVER ADMINS
    I've attached a "public beta 2" server version, that replaces both the preview and what you found in the first public beta build. It contains a fix to the high temperatues, and a quite massive performance and timing improvement. I highly recommend to move to this server, especially if you already use one of the 1.0.7 variants (but it's also clearly better than any 1.0.6 server).
    Please keep me posted about your findings, both in terms of *new* issues, but also how smooth the experience is. I bet you will see the difference in CPU occupancy in the new widget, but also looking at cars.

moneypizzle, cooknn, Mai_88 and 3 others like this.
  5. What is the XML file?

6. Minolin

that was some TrackIR foo

7. Some friends who have those problems losing connection to the server, still have QoS, LAT and
    PING as if they were connected.

QoS remains at 100 and LAT and PING at normal values.

That is, it seems that you remain connected in parts as you continue to receive data from the server, even though remote cars freeze up like when you lose your connection to the server.

8. Minolin

Mh no I think they don't get updates anymore, always rendering the laste state they received. We were discussing a few client changes for this literally 2 hours ago (may be .0.8 material), but to be honest either this new server version fixes it, or those guys have a network disconnect we cannot possibly recover from, no matter what we try to do.

Darcy Callai Junior likes this.
  9. thebaz

thebaz Rookie

Crashes at startup and at quit disappeared on my side when I trashed both the "AC2" folder in \Users\<my-user>\AppData\Local\ and the "Assetto Corsa Competizione" folder in \Users\<my-user>\Documents\ and restarted from scratch; this way I also had TrackIR working (with flickering btw)

10. ah guys I posted a thread reporting no lights bug (for me only apparently, which means they are disabled on low settings).
    Anyway I forgot to mention i am on beta 1.0.7 so Im correcting it now.
    I recall the lights were turned on watching the car from outside, but no lights on the asphalt.

11. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

Server usage is way higher on the exe posted today, 28% with 15 drivers connected on that pic when previously it was negligible.

IMG_20190806_232411.jpg

12. @Minolin

I found a bug in the new version of the dedicated server. The track condition is always optimun.

The track condition changes only if it has rain.

If it doesn't rain it's always optimun. Never start a session with the green or fast track condition.

Update 1: After passing more than 40 sessions manually, only once, you had a session with fast track condition. Everything else, whenever it didn't rain, was optimun.

My event.json

Code:
    {
      "track": "misano",
      "eventType": "E_3h",
      "preRaceWaitingTimeSeconds": 90,
      "sessionOverTimeSeconds": 150,
      "ambientTemp": 26,
      "trackTemp": 40,
      "cloudLevel": 0.3,
      "rain": 0.0,
      "weatherRandomness": 3,
      "configVersion": 1,
      "postQualySeconds": 10,
      "postRaceSeconds": 30,
      "sessions": [
        {
          "hourOfDay": 14,
          "dayOfWeekend": 1,
          "timeMultiplier": 1,
          "sessionType": "P",
          "sessionDurationMinutes": 60
        },
        {
          "hourOfDay": 15,
          "dayOfWeekend": 2,
          "sessionType": "Q",
          "sessionDurationMinutes": 10
        },
        {
          "hourOfDay": 20,
          "sessionType": "R",
          "sessionDurationMinutes": 20
        }
      ]
    }

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
  13. Minolin

Also if you set the time for P to 10?

14. I have a second server that the situation is the same. See my event.json.

Code:
    {
      "track": "misano",
      "eventType": "E_3h",
      "preRaceWaitingTimeSeconds": 90,
      "sessionOverTimeSeconds": 150,
      "ambientTemp": 20,
      "trackTemp": 26,
      "cloudLevel": 0.3,
      "rain": 0.0,
      "weatherRandomness": 3,
      "configVersion": 1,
      "postQualySeconds": 10,
      "postRaceSeconds": 30,
      "sessions": [
        {
          "hourOfDay": 15,
          "dayOfWeekend": 1,
          "timeMultiplier": 5,
          "sessionType": "Q",
          "sessionDurationMinutes": 10
        },
        {
          "hourOfDay": 19,
          "timeMultiplier": 5,
          "sessionType": "R",
          "sessionDurationMinutes": 20
        }
      ]
    }

15. Rolz

Rolz Alien

did notice the optimum always when dry, but hadn't raced enough to think anything of it...

16. martcerv

martcerv Alien

We had the older 1.07 build where it usually started green each session. Optimum seems to be with the new build Minolin posted not on our servers yet.

Rolz likes this.
  17. I tested in another server and lights were correctly working.
    when it happened I was on wet ring and I had no damage.

18. I was testing a few things in a 3H silverstone endurance race against AI, and I realized that refueling costs 25 seconds, no matter if you put 1 liter or 120 ... Along with the tire change, the pit stop It gets 47 seconds. I have to try it in more situations, but now I have to go to work :(.
    1 Liter:
    ACC-pit-stop-fuel-only.png
    120 liter:
    ACC-pit-stop-fuel-only-120L.png

19. Nico1979

Nico1979 Racer

@Minolin

the new tyre modell is great! will you publish a second beta for 1.0.7 or you go direct for the public release?

20. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien