1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

READ HERE "Kunos Experimental Server" opens again!

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Minolin, Jul 16, 2019.

1. I got you :p
    This race started in damp conditions and at the end the track was green.
    But I haven't noticed any drying racing line. The whole track became dry instead. Is this issue on side? Or a removed feature?

MABR likes this.
  2. Tiger Feet

Tiger Feet Racer

I spotted a a.midnight too... I started that race on dry tyres ... I was curious if anybody else had?

After_Midnight likes this.
  3. I never realized that (dry trail). It was the point of my previous question.
    The wet track is really not visually noticeable, at least until version 1.0.7 preview 2.
    It would have to do with the wet track it is doing.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
    After_Midnight likes this.
  4. MABR

MABR Gamer

could you mean me? ;) I drove on dry tires. At the end of the race I had my problems. And the sunset looked really great.

Tiger Feet likes this.
  5. Dry tyres also :p

MABR and Tiger Feet like this.
  6. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

When the race session ends and the transition to the next game begins tremor - all shakes and changes the image (a few changes of frames). I was even scared, honestly. :)

7. WolfsBlut

WolfsBlut Rookie

my problem with the cp servers are gone.:cool: After I changed my old router, I have no problems finding a CP Server. My Problem is gone :). I think my old router is just too old.

8. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I did run a few sessions on the server tonight, weather was fairly agressive in the way it changed. Only thing certain was whatever it started on it wouldnt finish with. :D Good fun though and I found that starting on slicks in a storm even if it will stop 3 minutes after race start is not a good strategy.

I had no issues with connection to the server, the only issue I had which I dont think Ive ever had before. Between sessions looping from race to the next qualy I made some setup changes, then as the server moved to qualy I wasnt able to clear the pit menu. I was able to start the car and drive but the mouse didnt work and escape didnt either. I had to force close ACC to get rid of the menu.

romandevision likes this.
  9. This bug was reported in current Stable version.

10. @Minolin

I did several runs on the server today with some friends. Unfortunately we did not get a favorable weather condition to see the track drying out. The 15 minute run is too little to observe this. The dry trail much less could not observe.

But I found a bug. I did two races, which I fell behind in the race because of a drive through. When the leader was still running, the race time was up. At this point I passed the finish line and won the checkered flag when the race was not over for the leader. And I was not even one lap behind.

11. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

bump - new version with fixes to weather+track conditions and especially the race end time is up. Inviting whoever wants a try during the next 30-40 minutes (but I'll be glad for any feedback also later on)

Edit: Test is done, thanks a lot - looks good, one bug left to be tested later the day

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
  12. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Will give it a run now, last build I had 100% CPU usage in the server and was just about to revert back. Ingame CPU stats showed 0 0 and no red warnings but in server ACserver was at 100% cpu usage.

Edit: wrong thread lol didnt see this was experimental server was testing 1.07 beta 2 build on my own server not the experimental.

13. Yes. My server was at 100% cpu with just 1 player. With more, all players lagging.

14. Minolin

Are you 100% sure about this? Oo That's very much the opposite of what is expected. You could view the CPU occupancy in two layers; from the outside, it looks like it uses a lot of CPU because it keeps telling the OS "don't need CPU" most of the time. On the inside, you have the CPU time available vs. actual calculations, and that's what can make problems if it exceeds what is available. That *vastly* improved, the outside actually didn't change. It would also be interesting to know if you see a difference to older servers with at least 1 driver (without drivers, server go to 0% CPU sleep mode)

Anyways, things are tightening up, server is open for a new round of tests.

15. Look, yesterday was not a good day. Because I thought it was exclusively the new version of the server that was causing the problems.
    Then I was in doubt.

I would have to retest to confirm that the massive lag were due to 100% CPU usage.

Both on the server PC and in game, the CPU, QoS and latency values went crazy when it reached 7 players connected yesterday. The drivers danced on the track. Then everyone fell.

Now about using the percentage with only one driver connected I confirm. The new version is 100%, while the previous version was between 8 or 9%.

16. Minolin

mh weird, right. My servers look the same (old CP server vs. latest 1.0.7 beta)

upload_2019-8-7_20-19-14.png

17. Rolz

Rolz Alien

sounds like same issue resurfacing back in EA days

18. Shooter80

Shooter80 Racer

I'm seeing the same thing on my servers, any populated server maxes out 1 CPU core. Let me know if I can gather any useful data, or even if you would like access to the server its running on (its an Azure hosted Windows VM).

EDIT: It was fine (0 CPU usage with no clients, low single digits with small numbers) with every version up until this version. The issue appears to be the same in the 1.0.7 Preview 2

EDIT2: Some possibly unique things about the server in question is that its a passworded server, with an entry list of about 120 people, with about 50 custom liveries.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
  19. Minolin

ok now you see me getting really excited. Another version of the test server is up, you're invited to join for a few fun races.
    Please report anything (here, not in the chat) regarding smoothness, jumping cars, lags, jagginess on turning and so on. Also have your server stats widget open and attach a screenshot of your stats.

Edit: thanks, very helpful (and promising)

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
    Darcy Callai Junior likes this.
  20. [ATF]Shanti

[ATF]Shanti Simracer

At Server entry window rain is forecasted, but dry in